Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (31910 Views)

Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by CodeTemplar: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
"This was despite the fact that we only received the instruction to plant 5,000 churches from God in January 2019"

grin grin grin

Oyedepo is a comedian

Even God himself knows Nigeria does not need a church but factories, hospitals, equipped security and schools.

If God really told him to plant 5000 more churches in Nigeria, then that God must be Ogun Laakaye.
Have you heard of Ben Carson? God knew American needed jobs and factories before he made him an excellent neurosurgeon. You can start a factory ministry instead of waiting on Oyedepo to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Moniya4Real(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good achievement if you ask me.
But guys, can anyone kindly provide me an answer to the following question- Do you think Jesus Christ would do exactly the same like so call men of God are doing now if he were alive or in their shoes?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Savagethe21st(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
we thank God fr the church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
grandiose4ever:
When we talk about the value of Churches in Nigeria people will only cite schools and hospitals. But when you realise that a winners chapel has more global employees than UBA and First bank first bank, you would realise that churches have tremendous impact on the economy.

In as much as i commend the church for all their doings, one thing i am yet to understand is why they give their parish pastors ridiculous monthly targets to remit to the HQ (Canaanland), same thing with The Redeemed church.
I mean if we take away tithing from most of these Pentecostal churches across our nation, only few would preach and win souls for God. May God save us from us

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Have you heard of Ben Carson? God knew American needed jobs and factories before he made him an excellent neurosurgeon. You can start a factory ministry instead of waiting on Oyedepo to do that.

America needed jobs and factories!

Oga please stop. Stop comparing church in America with that of Nigeria.

Both serve different God's

I know it's not his responsibility but saying that God told him to build 5000 churches is insultive.

Haba! The one he has built what moral impact has it made on the country.
Trust me, if it's same God they serve in America that we serve in Nigeria. America and Russia combined are toys

Dem serve God reach us

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by able20(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish
You better apply with luck you might get a job and earn income so will not be making such frustrating and jealous comments up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
casapraco123:

My friend it is not the responsibility of the church to eliminate unemployment in Nigeria. BTW, my kid bro is a beneficiary and he was even given an apartment worth 200k for a start.
Gbam grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by CodeTemplar: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

America needed jobs and factories!

Oga please stop. Stop comparing church in America with that of Nigeria.

Both serve different God's

I know it's not his responsibility but saying that God told him to build 5000 churches is insultive.

Haba! The one he has built what moral impact has it made on the country.
Trust me, if it's same God they serve in America that we serve in Nigeria. America and Russia combined are toys

Dem serve God reach us
What moral impact?

You must be morally uncalibrated to be asking.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by thaprofit88: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
seruni:
Since when did the church become a business enterprise that would employ workers? Back in the day in the 90s, the people who do various work in the church are members who volunteer and are happy to do side work in the church for free. But today everything in the church have been monetized and every member want a share of the huge amount of money that flows in the church.

Everything in Nigeria is just in disorder. If the government would do their job to create jobs for the citizens, then they won't be asking the church to employ and pay them.

What year are you in?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Ecpet83(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
One of my closed friend and colleague was also employed and posted to Ebonyi from Benue. Infact he has about 8 days before collecting his salary, but he left to join the winners work force. Though am not a winner, but I know the Bishop is doing a great job. Glory to God.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Innovate07: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
grandiose4ever:
When we talk about the value of Churches in Nigeria people will only cite schools and hospitals. But when you realise that a winners chapel has more global employees than UBA and First bank first bank, you would realise that churches have tremendous impact on the economy.

A case of robbing Peter to pay Paul and then steal from Paul also by deducting 10% in the name of tithe even before Paul who works to multiply what was stolen from Peter gets his pay.

Many people would have themselves been employers of labour themselves have they invested their time, energy, one year salaries, tithes and Shiloh sacrifices in viable ventures.

Church as Oyedepo and Co runs it, is a scam to build empires for themselves through their gullibles.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:

What moral impact?

You must be morally uncalibrated to be asking.

Oga relax!

What is the use of all the churches in Nigeria

What morals are they instilling that makes us need 5000 of them more.

Lagos has the highest number of churches(1to a street) and it's the worst place to be.

Oga, God can not tell someone to build 5000 churches with the state of Nigeria. It's a big fat lie. A big one!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by frubben(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Compare to the million people you are riping off. ND you don't pay tax.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by einsteine(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fantastic.

So long as their income tax and pension contribution is being remitted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by lagdmark(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Innovate07:

A case of robbing Peter to pay Paul and then steal from Paul also by deducting 10% in the name of tithe even before Paul who works to multiply what was stolen from Peter gets his pay.

Many people would have themselves been employers of labour themselves have they invested their time, energy, one year salaries, tithes and Shiloh sacrifices in viable ventures.

Church as Oyedepo and Co runs it, is a scam to build empires for themselves through their gullibles.
Why are you pained, at least he created Jobs. If to say Oyedepo is one yahoo guy who posted on his IG about a car he bought for Christmas for #80 million naira most of you will troop out like termites to hail and call him guy wey sabi. Then you will not see the "robe Peter to pay Paul"
him

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Akpacha(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why is he bragging abt pole he employed? He didn't employed them to help them, he employed them to keeping his business running.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by CodeTemplar: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Oga relax!

What is the use of all the churches in Nigeria

What morals are they instilling that makes us need 5000 of them more.

Lagos has the highest number of churches(1to a street) and it's the worst place to be.

Oga, God can not tell someone to build 5000 churches with the state of Nigeria. It's a big fat lie. A big one!

God's will is for us to worship Him and that entails everyone having a seat reserved in a church for him/her. So as long as people are still out there on a Sunday morning churches are needed. God gave room Adam to work and fellowship with Him. Same for seed of Adam.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
HappyAmInCANADA:
when its the same pple that pay you 1000 as offering..God will judge u
as a govt worker wont u give back to govt in d form of tax,take both seneiro as d same tin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Akpacha(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
Employment? Wow that is massive, how many did daddy fridge employed this year...

Propaganda everywhere
can he run all those business center all alone? he employed them to keep business going not to help them, but himself. Paying chickens change.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
God's will is for us to worship Him and that entails everyone having a seat reserved in a church for him/her. So as long as people are still out there on a Sunday morning churches are needed. God gave room Adam to work and fellowship with Him. Same for seed of Adam.

I agree with you.

We keep building more churches till everyone has a seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Alimat40: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Any one who wants to succeed should follow the way God is giving this man, bishop Oyedepo insight to do wonderful things. He has ability to organise things in global best practice. More grace sir. Your enemies will continue to see great things God is doing using you.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by xtrim1: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
6,000 Nigerians or 6,000 aliens... Where did the people you employed come from?? What state? 6,000 people and many are still unemployed.. rubbish

You need help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by EFABBES(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
When you start with your foolish criticism against pastors, ask questions what your looting governors has done with your billions of naira, what development has they brought to the deing society. I thank God for answering the call to save humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by kareemkamil(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na lie go kill you there Oyedepo. Which 6,000 https://www.tenor.co/MDNp.gif https://www.tenor.co/MDNp.gif
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by KaptainAfrika: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Congratulations. I am sure we won't be getting a breakdown of the employees. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by jarmy: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
* You employed 6000 and forced over 3000 to resign by transferring them indiscriminately

* You disengaged your staff without paying their gratuity.

You did this so that the new intake will start with entry level salary.

Bishop Oyedepo is simply a business man whose core motive is to make profit.

Every thing that goes up most come down .

Anything done outside love is vanity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by fof1: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=grandiose4ever post=85351911]GROWTH AND EXPANSION OF THE END TIME CHURCH AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES: We Owe God Thanks.
*Our Story in 2019.

Bishop David Oyedepo

How could a people, as ordinary as we are, think of planting 5,000 churches in a year. No, we didn't think of - He commanded it and He accomplished it. We owe Him thanks.

This year we employed 6000 new staff and automatically, nearly N300 million Naira ($835,000) monthly wage bill unbudgeted for was added to our expenditure. This was despite the fact that we only received the instruction to plant 5,000 churches from God in January 2019 whereas we had already passed and approved our 2019 budget since November 2018.

Yet no scratch, WE OWE GOD THANKS. I've never read it, I've never heard it, I only saw Him do it. We owe God thanks. I don't know about it, I don't know how to get that kind of thing done, WE OWE GOD THANKS.

The result of the 5,082 churches planted within 5 months was that 200,000 Villagers were able to get connected and join us during Shiloh 2019.
We have not gone red throughout 2019.

How do you get 6,000 staff, added to you after screening (and screening), nearly about 11,000 people applied. He added them to His wage bill by Himself and He paid them all; He's been paying them ever since. Glory be to God: We owe God thanks.

(2 million people in Nigeria alone joined viewing centers to take part in Shiloh 2019 asides those present in Canaanland and in churches in other nations of the world. This is aside from a minimum 19 million online viewers -assuming one hit online represents only one person-)

We have never lacked manpower.
Today we generate our own (electric) power (as it was in the beginning) but with improved technology and at less cost.
We supply our own water.

The growth of the end time Church cannot deliver without financial resources.
We are celebrating access to resources.
God commanded us to establish 5,000 churches so he is the one to pay them.

The next great step of your life will be totally stressfree.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1894714514005744&id=444807728996437[/quote

INDEED, WE OWE GOD THANKS AND THANKS CONTINUALLY. GOD BE PRAISED EVER MORE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by worldwide71: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
To God Alone be all the glory
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Lamasta(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Glory to God
Phil 4:19 My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by MT: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:
Commendable but that is not the type of employment needed in Nigeria.
Developmental companies employing people is what we want as it happens in other countries.

That is the only thing that can move a country forward and reduce poverty.

Sighs lipsrsealed

How can I give you one million likes?. You captured it so perfectly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by zcee: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

There are 100 million youths unemployed. He should be commended, despite the fact I think he has fake Pastor.
https://www.legit.ng/1285397-more-100-million-youths-nigeria-unemployed---fg-discloses.html
all na business join with churches scattered everywhere,he is trying sha I commend him for that but still na fake man of God..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" by Jaapu: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
The business is moving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.