Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,784 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? (23546 Views)

Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Stalwert: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

But that's not stated when you gave those hadith. Some would think you are supporting the view of the OP.

A vision can come while someone is awake too.

Oh!!
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by ultiabaz36(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
You are a mumu man...

lovat:
They only carry bombs and guns
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by virago(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
femi4:
"A pun is a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings."

So where was the pun in what she wrote
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by femi4: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
virago:

So where was the pun in what she wrote
She wrote "No pun intended" i.e Her intention is not to joke with Islamic religion
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by virago(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
femi4:
She wrote "No pun intended" i.e Her intention is not to joke with Islamic religion

Wrong usage , there has to be a pun in her statement to use that phrase.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
lovat:
They only carry bombs and guns
are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=TheExecutioner post=85461842]Reminds me of Sikirat back in my NYSC days at Yagba East in Kogi State before I began to take Christianity seriously grin
It was Sikirat that made me realize it is not only beggars that chant the name of Allah with extacy.

Funny thing is that after we finished knacking she would wipe herself with her hijab. Naughty girl, naughty memories ; Does that make her Muslim ? are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Mikecold post=85461920]if you were not stupid you would know that is an old testament passage from the spoils of war that you quoted out of context

Pls do tell me since your unfortunate day of birth till date when you have heard of christians killing to advance the cause of christ like its done in islam

The world is battling with various terrorists and killers who are killing for islam.

The worst are the potential terrorists who are undergoing their indotrination on a daily basis.

Your boko haram peeps in your backyard are spreading the doctrines of Jesus that clearly means u are not following the teaching of Jesus because u claimed Bible to be authentic and any religion is judged according to it's scripture. Only urs was written by alcoholics are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
sencekompis:
Never compare a peacefull religion with a violent one even buddhism is super peaceful. ISLAM AND BLOOD NA 5&6....
are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Lukay99 post=85462856]

But the plain truth/fact is that Muslims are one of the most vulnerable People on this planet. Muslims are the number one victims of war, terrorism, genocide currently in some south Asian countries, the new citizens laws in India, China treatment of its muslims ........ I can go and on and lastly treatment of muslims in comment section on nairaland by non muslims when commenting on muslims related topics. Muslims typically don't comment against Christianity when there's a topic related to pastor exploitation of his congregation or involvement in money rituals on nairaland, they will rather blame the individual pastor and not blame christianity or Jesus (saw). U dnt have a religion ,u are following a cult of fornication and mini skirt wearing in the name of being educated and advanced, even ur mother's wears mini skirt with no panties,most of u knows how she looks down there because she is educated are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Mikecold post=85463190]Lol, the terrorist tag must really be paining you so much you want christians to share in your fratanity shame.

The world knows those synomynous to terrorism

Dont worry after you slam your brain on cement 7times today, your hallucinations would be gone.

You can watch your uncircumsized prick with your tears, dont need it Jesus Christ was the first head slammer because he came before prophet Mohammad came and i watched in the projector when Jesus was about one day to be caught ,he came with his companions toward a rock mountain wearing a white small veil on his head,he leave them and paced a little under the rock then he started crying and slamming his face on the ground pleading with God. are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=sencekompis post=85463707]very soon i mean shortly few countries will start the banning of MUSLIMS AND ISLAMIC RELIGION IN GENERAL.. you guys are dangerous to humanity walai. DENMARK IS LEADING THE WAY. But u can only ban Islam in christian infidels majority countries and regions,u and ur father's can try in the Muslim majority but u will never succeed because it's a God's promise,that does that serve the only claimed God that have anus and penix would try banning Islam to no avail and here is a little advice to u may be u need to start it from the north.are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2020
rahztafari:
Plz am a Christian and my ex bae is Muslim. I had to click yes to ask y'all something.

My ex is always rolling on floor chanting Allah upandan till she gets dirty. Is that demonic or something?

Plus, sometimes she would start chanting something gibberish during normal Sunday service. *the bae is unique in bed I tell ya*

TBH, she is a devoted Muslim. Infact, we broke up because I suggested that she go for deliverance. *i really didn't want to miss the sex*

But, I think she is confused or something. So, what's that all about and what can she do about it? *shes is really nice I tell you*
Am really serious about it. I don't open Muslim threads sef.

P.S: how can remove the Allah thing on my profile. I am not a big fan of anything religion Abeg.

P.P.S: you don't have to quote me if you want to insult Abeg. I need mature response ehn.

she was worse than u because she was no where near Islam,if what u said is true that means u are dating a schizophrenic patient and that had nothing to do with Islam are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Mikecold:
you dont have any fact, the scripture quoted was in relation to the spoils of war which that uncircumcised dunce ommitted.

The "real fact" is despite the liberalism of christanity doctrines there is no christain that kills to advance the gospel of christ as an end goal.

But you have blood thirty islamists killing every second to advance the cause of the fratanity. Despite how much you scums disassociate yourselves from them in public but support with silence, they still insist its fully for islam
it seems u dnt even know what Christianity means ? What about the world crusaders does the word ring a bell ? are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Mikecold:
lol, its like you have a crack in your head or your brain has been filled with jihad ashes.

Keep posting trash, terrorism is synonymous to islam all over the globe, cry all you want to share your blood thirst with christanity it still wont stick.

Now run along, its past jumat time, go slam your numbskull on the expressway
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=whowantfuck post=85464781]Rubbish, why must I be forced to agree to be a Muslim before I can be able to comment on this stupid thread, is the same in Christian Thread?
Islam is a Religion of are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife]
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Mikecold post=85464817]lol, dude welcome to the islamic cult, you just got initiated, but lucky for you the fratanity ends online so you dont need to fear their on ground blood thirst.

Leave that trash it has no effect on you, its just the price to air your opinion in a supposedly open forum for free are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife]
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2020
lovat:
Go and call your prophet, Idiot.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Solorrman(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2020
sencekompis:
ISLAM AND REWARDS AFTER HORRIBLE ACT. ( ISLAM itself is a terrorist ,100% fact ) Bunch of JOKERS!!!are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by AryEmber(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2020
rahztafari:
Plz am a Christian and my ex bae is Muslim. I had to click yes to ask y'all something.

My ex is always rolling on floor chanting Allah upandan till she gets dirty. Is that demonic or something?

Plus, sometimes she would start chanting something gibberish during normal Sunday service. *the bae is unique in bed I tell ya*

TBH, she is a devoted Muslim. Infact, we broke up because I suggested that she go for deliverance. *i really didn't want to miss the sex*

But, I think she is confused or something. So, what's that all about and what can she do about it? *shes is really nice I tell you*
Am really serious about it. I don't open Muslim threads sef.

P.S: how can remove the Allah thing on my profile. I am not a big fan of anything religion Abeg.

P.P.S: you don't have to quote me if you want to insult Abeg. I need mature response ehn.

A devoted muslim that was fornicating with you, what a combination. Let me guess, you are also a born-again devotee
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by rahztafari(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
AryEmber:
A devoted muslim that was fornicating with you, what a combination. Let me guess, you are also a born-again devotee

I hope there is forgiveness of sins in your doctrine. If there is, you should be able to tell what is wrong with her without being judgemental.

None of y'all have successfully explained what is wrong. I really made a stupid mistake by posting that question.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by AryEmber(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
rahztafari:

I hope there is forgiveness of sins in your doctrine. If there is, you should be able to tell what is wrong with her without being judgemental.

None of y'all have successfully explained what is wrong. I really made a stupid mistake by posting that question.
A thousand and one thing could be wrong her, medically or spiritually, how am I suppose to know? I only pointed out to you how wrong you were to call her 'devoted'
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by rahztafari(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
AryEmber:
A thousand and one thing could be wrong her, medically or spiritually, how am I suppose to know? I only pointed out to you how wrong you were to call her 'devoted'

I really don't want to argue religion with you but sometimes most of y'all are just drunk on holiness that you fail to realize that we are all humans.

IMO, she is devoted and if you check my post again, we broke up because her conscience was troubling her. Is dat not enough for being devoted?
Devoted people don't have passions that overcome them? Or they don't make mistakes?

In my opinion sha, she is devoted, she is the only Muslim that have tried to preach and convert me, the other Muslim I know can only talk and argue. I am not because I hate religion with a passion.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Yeecar(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
AIIyIic:
Please, no pun intended here. Just trying to get my facts right and make proper decisions. Do Muslims see visions and do they fall in trance?
Lalastica
Yes we do.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by AryEmber(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
rahztafari:

I really don't want to argue religion with you but sometimes most of y'all are just drunk on holiness that you fail to realize that we are all humans.

IMO, she is devoted and if you check my post again, we broke up because her conscience was troubling her. Is dat not enough for being devoted?
Devoted people don't have passions that overcome them? Or they don't make mistakes?

In my opinion sha, she is devoted, she is the only Muslim that have tried to preach and convert me, the other Muslim I know can only talk and argue. I am not because I hate religion with a passion.
You hate religion? I thought you are a Christian. You know the problem? She came to preach to you, a man(wrong), she dated you knowing full well that, It isn't permissible which I'm assuming she knows cause a devotee would know that there's no dating in islam not too talk dating a christian(wrong), she slept with you(super wrong). While devoted people do have passion that overcome them, more than once(which I'm guessing you both did it more than once) wouldn't qualify one as devoted again. Now you wrote and I quote,'Infact, we broke up because I suggested she go for deliverance' how is that the same with her conscience troubling her?
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by rahztafari(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
AryEmber:
You hate religion? I thought you are a Christian. You know the problem? She came to preach to you, a man(wrong), she dated you knowing full well that, It isn't permissible which I'm assuming she knows cause a devotee would know that there's no dating in islam not too talk dating a christian(wrong), she slept with you(super wrong). While devoted people do have passion that overcome them, more than once(which I'm guessing you both did it more than once) wouldn't qualify one as devoted again. Now you wrote and I quote,'Infact, we broke up because I suggested she go for deliverance' how is that the same with her conscience troubling her?

Lol!

May God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / Ruling On Sharing Cartoons on Social Media / The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.