Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37971 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by D1zion: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Hinge66:
(Watch Video)Tonto Dikeh Se*tape Released by Churchill
The drama between ex lover tonto dikeh and Olakunle
Churchill have taken another turn as what looks like the
actress se*tape have been going viral on social media for
some hours now.

Note: that you can’t view videos on our site using opera mini. Use Google Chrome

To view this Video you have to ALLOW Our site to send Notification and Click on the Topic to Watch Video or Download

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Video or Watch +18 only

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10809659_photomixer17119076hhhgggvihji_jpegfc9c9420523bd07bad892a0923af983d
what rubbish is this.what has this got to do with the discussion on ground. Pls respect yourself.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by pressplay411(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Balaxx:
Wizkid nah small pikin for where Akon dey,even for money,hits,YouTube views.MI with e puff puff face

That goes without saying.
But this shouldn't be coming from MI cos dude used to be humble.
Ego and arrogance can be blindening.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Hansen2409(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2019
MI RELAX.I'M NOT SURE AKON MEANT IT IN A BAD WAY.LIFE IS SHORT.STOP OVERREACTING TO EVERYTHING YOU SEE/HEAR..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CheedyJ(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
KIA51:
In other words you mean elder bro is someone who has done something for you...... So if you have an elder who hasn't directly done something for you, that person should be seen as you mate or your junior... We are still learning sha.

]Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%
Unfortunately, that's d shameless world we live in especially in this part of d divide..people only accord u maximum respect cos of what u do or can do for them.." No one listens to a broke man's contribution at a family meeting "..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Incandescent(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
MI isn't wrong on this.

Make everybody dey their dey
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2019
What's the big deal! Crying more than the bereaved!
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:

On what basis? Did he contribute to the growth of afrobeat in anyway?

If akon started in Senegal, he wouldn't be richer than wizkid's tailor.
Akon is senior to wizkid, is that not enough reason to call him lil bro? Can't u call ur younger ones lil bro?

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Taiwo20(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Yoruba people talk say Öwo lagba"i.e "Na money be senior"

M.I, whats your problem?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Shegzy8:

Lol. You forget Akon got Wizkid his his first international Limelight by signing him to convict music on a short term contract. Even T-bliss once referred to Wizkid as his lol bro. You lot are just so arrogant and feel once you are made you should respect no one. If na Jay-z, p-diddy or Dr Dre call am Lil bro, una no go react oo.
Exactly @bold
This thought of MI germinated from pride
Heard dude is proud & arrogant

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by MartinsD12(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
lacemose:
In reaction to Akon calling the Nigerian star singer, Wizkid his little brother, the Rapper, MI Abaga has claimed that Wizkid is not Akon's little brother.

From his view point, he considered it an act of disrespect being a Wizkid fan also. Although not many fan saw that as wrong as Akon's networth and achievements outweighs Wizkid.

See his tweet earlier today addressing the matter...

This MI always like to play I too Sabi, he thinks he is wise but no, akon calling wizzy lil bro is no big deal we are talking of akon here the biggest African American number 1 musician
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Savagethe21st(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Mi hasn't learnt his lesson since the AKA saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or critique.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mi is not a real niggarrr. Mi should not fuckkk with akon.

Akon is our big bro anyday anytime

infact I blame vector for not being able to murder this untalented Moda fuckkker
Any way vector is one untalented Moda fuckkker

Only Jesse jags can murder his brother vector can't
Guy ur comment gat me laffin here,u are mad ooo
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CEOwatazs: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pavarottii:
Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%

If I call sm1 a fool; one stupid moderator will ban me

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CSTR2: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
mrsteel:

Akon is senior to wizkid, is that not enough reason to call him lil bro? Can't u call ur younger ones lil bro?
Wizkid now sleeps with the likes of aunty tiwa.

He is no longer a Lil bro.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:

And who is Tiwa Savage where Akon is concerned?

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mrsteel: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:

Hahaha
This is funny
Sleeping with women as old as your one's mum doesn't stop u from being a younger one to your elders. Because a child has grown to be an adult with a wife & kids will not stop his father from calling him a child. You will always remain a lil bro in the eyes of your elder ones for life.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Dagrace01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mi should have those that'll be advising him before he talks. Don't he have sensible friends and brothers? So if 2baba and D'banj call wizzy lil bro what will happen? Akon is way older than Wizkid both in music and age perspectives. If he Mi thinks wizzy isnt young any longer, it shows that inferiority complex is affecting, i think MI is in a state of depression. Oh GOD where is our MI?

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
See this olodo no go resurrect your dead career you think Akon na ur mate?
u be ode.........
which career e dey resurrect....
he is the only african artist with all of his album in itunes top 100 albums.
mate kill u
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mi is not a real niggarrr. Mi should not fuckkk with akon.

Akon is our big bro anyday anytime

infact I blame vector for not being able to murder this untalented Moda fuckkker
Any way vector is one untalented Moda fuckkker

Only Jesse jags can murder his brother vector can't

which useless n good for nothing vector............?
vector released 3 diss tracks n m.i killed him with just one...
talking abt sucess or money, u can't compare both.
vector is a wack lame dog...
jesse jagz is on past glory, lazy muda fucka that m.i put on.
no one on mi level......
dnt play urself.
MI king all day
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Octaves(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
I think I saw a clip of Whitney Houston performing with Natalie Cole where Natalie referred to her as her little sister even though Whitney was a global superstar and Natalie was barely known outside US.
It's no big deal
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Wait ooo am nor understanding ooo.......iz M.I famzing wizkid?? or my eye is paining me

he is not famzing shittttttttttt...
MI put wizkid on and b4 yall know wizkid, mi already featured him and blew him up....
Can Akon call justin bieber lil bro?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hedonisco:
This guy is an idiot.

u be idiot ode
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Octaves(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry
Yes he can.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
MI no mature at all, see as him dey fall him hand...MI does not know how to carry himself, a naija rap god who licks ass

u re d one licking ass mumu..
mi said nothing wrong..
can akon call justin bieber a lil bro?
mumu people.
MI king all day.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Mateen1000: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
I think this should end the stupid statements of than short man, Akon is bigger than Wiz in all aspects

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:
This guy doesn’t even know how big AKON is....dude actually has a whole city....

MI think it’s by jeans and wrist watch

city wey dey never build lmao, audio.....

MI is king all day, put some respek on his name..

na to turn back on una own una sabi
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by czarr(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

u re d one licking ass mumu..
mi said nothing wrong..
can akon call justin bieber a lil bro?
mumu people.
MI king all day.
alright
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
qualityovenbake:
M.I abeg dey ur lane. Making a fuss about nothing.

I tire for the short idiot o. This is the height of inferiority complex. Trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
stubbornman:
M.I nah idiat

na u be idiot. ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.