Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37970 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
pyro62:
MI and erriga who sabi suntin pass?? MI is struggling to stay relevant now

comparing mi to erriga simply show say u be mugu...
useless junkie n good for nothing erriga..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
MrDoGood:
M.I na fool

A very big fool.

u re d big fool.
a glorified one
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

u re d one licking ass mumu..
mi said nothing wrong..
can akon call justin bieber a lil bro?
mumu people.
MI king all day.

Use your head. Is justin bieber a black man from west africa? MI just revealed his brain is as short as his legs.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
guru90:

Exactly brother, Wizkid na small boy via Akon side naaa..

Wetin MI de talk self.... I don dislike MI and his musics since..

He wants to light fire fighting that wil soon back fire him back....

na only who no go school n sense dey dislike MI music.
i am not surprised, go n play nairamarley..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
btaliat:
I wish Wizkid could give him a punch by admitting he's truly a little bro to Akon because I don't knw what concerns him... Those are the types that hype people to their doom...
Started disliking him the moment he tried rubishing VEC sad

wizkid cant give any punch...
MI put wizkid on...............
he rubbished wack vector with the diss track, perform in the bb naija fianle with the no snakes shirt and went to the US for a no snakes tour.
dislike him all u want, no one cares. he is the king of rap..
go n suck vector wack balls grin grin grin
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Opiletool:
He's a big brother then. Idiot and his foolish opinion.

idiot like u n ur opinion.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
guru90:

My dear, help me ask that fool a.k.a MI....... Nonsense talk from IM

u re d fool here..................nonsense talk
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:
See this MI famzing Wizkid..... grin

he not famzing sht.
mind u, mi put wizkid on.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
They are both Africans........ So the word brother is allowed........ With Akons age compared to wizkid ........ Wizkid surely passed as his lil Bro........... M.I wetin you drink again.

M.I pls start showing Ice Prince your tweet before posting na beg I dey beg you.......

iceprince is the wackiest rapper ....
shut d fuckkkk up
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

na only who no go school n sense dey dislike MI music.
i am not surprised, go n play nairamarley..

U don't gat me fully right. I love MI musics alot at the initial stages...

But immediately he joined Pride gang group, I began to dislike him poco by poco.....

I hate pride and arrogant in my life....

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xda59:

Use your head. Is justin bieber a black man from west africa? MI just revealed his brain is as short as his legs.

which yeye talk b dis, if bieber is from africa lmao.....
Mi brain short but gat a big account n investments..

u with 6ft height but 0 brain n account.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:

It's true........ The city will have a whole airport

audio city.....lmao
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry

Is justin bieber a black man? Akon is showing love to wizkid and not trying to belittle him. You people are only interpreting it the nigeria way because your false sense of supremacy.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by gurunlocker: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

he not famzing sht.
mind u, mi put wizkid on.

They are African brothers, that comes first..... What has Wizkid achieved that Akon hasn't?

Are they age mate? Lil bro is not disrespectful.

I am sure wizkid won't even see it the way MI is... Akon and Justin are not African brothers.

It's like a random Nigeria guy meeting each other and a younger fellow calling the older one "Chairman"....

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by CSTR2: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And who is Tiwa Savage where Akon is concerned?
Age wise.
Wizkid now fucckks akon's agemate.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

which yeye talk b dis, if bieber is from africa lmao.....
Mi brain short but gat a big account n investments..

u with 6ft height but 0 brain n account.

To cut a long story short. Akon only called wizkid his little bro because he is black, from west Africa and young so he (akon) is proud of him. What if he had called wizkid his dog? You Nigerians will chop his head off thinking that is an insult but it is just a harmless way of referencing love and loyalty to a fellow brother.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:

They are African brothers, that comes first..... What has Wizkid achieved that Akon hasn't?

Are they age mate? Lil bro is not disrespectful.

I am sure wizkid won't even see it the way MI is... Akon and Justin are not African brothers.

It's like a random Nigeria guy meeting each other and a younger fellow calling the older one "Chairman"....

Thank you. Those guys back home are something else. Always fighting over nothing. Akon was only expressing his love for a black brother from west Africa just like him.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Minjim: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xda59:

Thank you. Those guys back home are something else. Always fighting over nothing. Akon was only expressing his love for a black brother from west Africa just like him.

Abegg..
Most of us do not share M I' s opinion.

Wizkid should be happy Akon refers to him as his lil bro.
Because Wizkid is even smaller than that

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by DarkJeddi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:

Age wise.
Wizkid now fucckks akon's agemate.
Akon and Tiwa Savage are not age mates.. undecided

SEVEN YEARS no be beans.. shocked

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

which useless n good for nothing vector............?
vector released 3 diss tracks n m.i killed him with just one...
talking abt sucess or money, u can't compare both.
vector is a wack lame dog...
jesse jagz is on past glory, lazy muda fucka that m.i put on.
no one on mi level......
dnt play urself.
MI king all day
U all keep spitting trash.. MI , AQ, Loose Kaynon and Blaqbonez dissed Vector with Martel Cypher sessions 1&2... it was Vector Vs MI, Blaqbonez n AQ.. n they still couldn't silence Vector.. MI released the Viper, 2 days later Blaqbonez released Exile dissing Vector, then AQ released Distractions.. 3 against 1.. n Vector still stand them.. Funny.. Vector, Mode 9 n ShowDemCamp are the best rappers in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

he rubbished wack vector with the diss track, perform in the bb naija fianle with the no snakes shirt and went to the US for a no snakes tour.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

Y has MI been silent after Judas The Rat.. Niqqa been licking his wounds.. still shying away from battling Vector one on one.. I av never seen a self acclaimed best rapper running from rap battles..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by btaliat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

Say what u knw bro.... MI discovered wizzy but Banky put him into limelight... The same as dprince discovered Rema and don Jazzy aired him.
And for the rap battle... Vec won him hands down... The reason why he turned down vec's invitation to rap battle... No one disputes that he cnt rapper but he's not a better rapper than vec......u garrit?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by guru90: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

u re d fool here..................nonsense talk

Please wise up... seems like u don collect some rubbers from MI.
MI messenger.

U and MI must surely change ur mindset 2020...
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Opiletool(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

idiot like u n ur opinion.

Idiot like your pop and his opinion.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Vcent50: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Many hit track by akon that goes globally,some Nigerians doesn't know music,all they do is to listen to wark song by wark artiste,infact listen to no label by akon, you will fall in love with akon
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Myself2(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Balaxx:
Wizkid nah small pikin for where Akon dey,even for money,hits,YouTube views.MI with e puff puff face

No mind am !!

Something is not right with MI these days

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ajibade123(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
your GOAT is panicking pushing buttons like someone playing video games - Vector

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Akuruoulo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

There are better, endearing ways to refer to him not as a "Lil brother".

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

What's my business sef, Wizzy never complain.

truth
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by easyzworld: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

There are better, endearing ways to refer to him not as a "Lil brother".

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

What's my business sef, Wizzy never complain.
Akon was Wizkid agent in America when he was still with Banky W... Akon did his album distribution in US when he was with EME...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / "Iya Gbogbo Street" - DJ Cuppy Dances Zanku On The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.