Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37953 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ryocaj:

U r a bastard.. I can now c u can't read.. if stupid self does t know shit.. I sent u a link to educate u.. u opened d link n still couldn't read well.. MI leaked it before Vector posted it on twitter n YouTube.. ur useless brain can't process simple information.. ur parents should av exchanged u for a trip to Olumo rock..

u sent a link but you end up telling d world how foolish u re.
did you go to youtube to confirm? u re talking abt tweeter ode.
shebi na tweeter dem dey upload songs put?
i was thinking maybe u were smart,didn't knw i was talking with a baby factory product.

https://hiphopafrica.net/2019/09/20/m-i-support-the-vectors-the-purge-cypher-but-slightly-re-edited-the-cover-art/

u re more than a bastard, walking dead..........
ur parent re living in bondage, maybe suicide is the next option for dem b4 u kill dem..............
ode
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
paradigmshift:

u sent a link but you end up telling d world how foolish u re.
did you go to youtube to confirm? u re talking abt tweeter ode.
shebi na tweeter dem dey upload songs put?
i was thinking maybe u were smart,didn't knw i was talking with a baby factory product.

https://hiphopafrica.net/2019/09/20/m-i-support-the-vectors-the-purge-cypher-but-slightly-re-edited-the-cover-art/

u re more than a bastard, walking dead..........
ur parent re living in bondage, maybe suicide is the next option for dem b4 u kill dem..............
ode

How can u b this stupid.. so u don't know musicians upload new singles on twitter.. u r cursed with stupidity.. didn't u read d link well n c that MI posted it before Vector released it on twitter n YouTube.. Ur parents never born o.. I pity them.. it would av been better if they had a pet than u.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2020
paradigmshift:

say that to ur father ode
U r a reflection of ur dumb father na..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

How can u b this stupid.. so u don't know musicians upload new singles on twitter.. u r cursed with stupidity.. didn't u read d link well n c that MI posted it before Vector released it on twitter n YouTube.. Ur parents never born o.. I pity them.. it would av been better if they had a pet than u.

ode, they upload n give link to their youtube account for streaming...............
ur moda bought u from a baby factory.
i pity ur papa cos e think him get pikin.
i can see y ur father prefer a pig pet than u ,ode............
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

U r a reflection of ur dumb father na..

ur fada is d dumbest.
he is d c.e.o of the dumb community. grin
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
paradigmshift:

ur fada is d dumbest.
he is d c.e.o of the dumb community. grin
Dumb is ur last name.. so its not just u n ur father.. everyone connected 2 u r dumb
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
paradigmshift:

ode, they upload n give link to their youtube account for streaming...............
ur moda bought u from a baby factory.
i pity ur papa cos e think him get pikin.
i can see y ur father prefer a pig pet than u ,ode............
U r a bastard o.. U argued that they don't post their songs on twitter.. n now u r telling me they post d links.. u r mad o.. u just keep oozing stupidity.. I sent u a link.. u read it but ur empty brain couldn't grab.. it says MI leaked Vector's The purge before Vector posted it on twitter n YouTube.. n u r still arguing.. u should b given a Nobel laureate prize for stupidity n foolishness
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

U r a bastard o.. U argued that they don't post their songs on twitter.. n now u r telling me they post d links.. u r mad o.. u just keep oozing stupidity.. I sent u a link.. u read it but ur empty brain couldn't grab.. it says MI leaked Vector's The purge before Vector posted it on twitter n YouTube.. n u r still arguing.. u should b given a Nobel laureate prize for stupidity n foolishness

posting link n uploading, are they thesame ?
stop being foolish ode.
now let me agree to ur foolishness that mi leaked vector song, how did m.i get it? it shows that your useless, good for nothing n wack vector aint even in control of his shitt, that alone shows how weak he his but your erection is more weaker. grin.... give the nobel laureate to yourself for being a disgrace to your wretched family.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
paradigmshift:

posting link n uploading, are they thesame ?
stop being foolish ode.
now let me agree to ur foolishness that mi leaked vector song, how did m.i get it? it shows that your useless, good for nothing n wack vector aint even in control of his shitt, that alone shows how weak he his but your erection is more weaker. grin.... give the nobel laureate to yourself for being a disgrace to your wretched family.
U r dumb.. so posting d link isn't posting d song.. is d link not 2 d song..u r mad..
Now u r agreeing that he leaked it.. u r a bastard I swear..
u av lost all d arguments so far.. Keep amusing me with ur dumbness n stupidity..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.