Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,073 members, 7,849,357 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (37972 Views)

Check Out This Girl Who Is Lil Wayne's Lookalike / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Sunrise258: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

There are better, endearing ways to refer to him not as a "Lil brother".

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

What's my business sef, Wizzy never complain.

With this your view n analysis, you still needed to be taking your meds regularly. You will be well soon.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by geezynoni: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
M. I technically isn't wrong on this though. If Wizkid hadn't worked his way to the top and gone global, how many of them would associate with him?

Wizkid is a big brand and imagine what Akon's followers that are yet to know him would think of him.

I. M. O, Akon may be the older/"more international" artist and means well, but Wizkid isn't a "Lil bro".

Akon also had Impacted wizzy's career
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mokkalu1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry
But Jay Z can call Yeezy his little bro? Una just de make mountain out of nothing.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by WIZGUY69(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
That M I need brain test, always trying to form One useless woke and smartass.
Is he not the same Nigga that was supoorting AKA the other time?
Short men honestly do too much. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Soso990240(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

What are u saying? Akon is way above Wizzy, that was why he called Wizzy that. So what about when Snoop Dog call Dbanj 'My Nephew'? what did M I say? Abi una no value Akin because he is African?
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by tck2000(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
danny56:
Kai.... E pain am no be small...
lol
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by kevinexit(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Small rat ... WizKid ...

I blame Akon for even associating with him..

For singing .. WizKid dey learn work..

Just Check Akon music Associate.. all na big artist..

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Americanboy35: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
MI is on oshogbo weed oo

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by greypencils: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

Like it or not, Akon contributed to making Wizkid who he is. Remember him jumping on Wizkid's remix of Don't Dull? And another song they both sang together? This contributed big time in putting Wizkid on that map. Akon isn't wrong on this. And like you said Wkid isn't even complaining.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by greypencils: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
So because Kendrick Lamar is getting hits back to back and is the current face of hiphop, Snoop Dogg can't call him lil bro? Snoop calls every rapper after him his nephews. And none of them bleeps with that. M.I should go and sit down on a long thing, gay ass murdafucka
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by MrDoGood(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

u re d big fool.
a glorified one
I'm sorry sir, I don't trade words with lunatic.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Caseless: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

indomie generation, u know nothing. Akon that same wizkid address as big bro? The same akon that once signed wizkid and took wizkid int'l? U are a kid.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:

Wizkid cant write his success story without Akon being in it. If Justin bieber can call akon big bro who is wizkid?

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kreamie:
No truer words said!!!!

Can Akon call Justin Bieber his lol bro? Africans steady relegating fellow Africans angry
No, Akon is not relegating African artiste, infact he has helped African music more than any African artiste in diaspora. And yes, its not even can. Akon has called beiber his lil bro and bieber has. called akon his big bro too when he showed up at his place sometimes this year or last year.

Pavarottii:
Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%
Tru, MI gave wizkid a slot in his first album but if u start to mention what akons and his link has done for wizkid. you will be amazed. Do you know jada p and bu? the you know the relationship between them? you obviously dont know.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by taiwolomo1: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pavarottii:
Lil brother bawo... M.I had done more for wizkid than akon himself... With fast money, fast cars in m.I album before wizkid blow... Wat did akon do for wizkid? That's a statement only credited to banky w or even m.I...

My 2%
oga....why una de spree shit na! Who took wizzy international

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Sunsets: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
He is only jealous because Whizkid is taking the title of 'little' man from him. MI, the little man, is protecting his lane.
There are two little men sitting on the wall, one name MI, one name Whizkid...
lacemose:
In reaction to Akon calling the Nigerian star singer, Wizkid his little brother, the Rapper, MI Abaga has claimed that Wizkid is not Akon's little brother.

From his view point, he considered it an act of disrespect being a Wizkid fan also. Although not many fan saw that as wrong as Akon's networth and achievements outweighs Wizkid.

See his tweet earlier today addressing the matter...

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2020
Pavarottii:

My 2%

You mean your brain 2% abi

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Sagelegend: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2020
That MI deserve beating sha.

1 Like

Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by mafnv9: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2020
btaliat:

Say what u knw bro.... MI discovered wizzy but Banky put him into limelight... The same as dprince discovered Rema and don Jazzy aired him.
And for the rap battle... Vec won him hands down... The reason why he turned down vec's invitation to rap battle... No one disputes that he cnt rapper but he's not a better rapper than vec......u garrit?

Stop fooling yourself kid.. I was banned but I gat your time punk ass... Mi discovered wizkid and gave him features but couldn't sign him because he was not in charge of the label and back then iceprince was newly added. Mi personally took wizkid to banky.... Talking about rap battle, you don't know shit.. vec release 4 dissed tracks and mi killed him with just one lmao. In vec response, he was blabbing without saying anything tangible.. diss mi but was talking abt Jesse jagz Lmao. To add Salt to injury, mi even perform with no snakes top in the BB final and then tour the US with no snake tours lmao... Vector did a song with Davido with the little buz e got but shit still flopped . Did you know vector released an ep abi an album but still flopped. Talking about rap battle, mi has nothing to prove because number don't lie. Vec is only good at freestyle but putting pen to Paper, mi no be him mate till next generation. Which vector album DN stand out of which song Nigerians fit sing back to back to back to back like mi hits.... Rap battle with vector is a stain to mi . Vector is washed up and never for once reign.. his pride and jay z wannabe killed him. AQ who was a friend to vector, vector didn't help him but it was mi who signed him and now e a label owner and last year he won the lyricst on the roll . AQ dissed vector so hard and didn't reply lol.. Mi still remain the only African act to have all his album on iTunes 100. Don't play yourself lil kid. Mi na boss to dem all. Pay homage.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

Y has MI been silent after Judas The Rat.. Niqqa been licking his wounds.. still shying away from battling Vector one on one.. I av never seen a self acclaimed best rapper running from rap battles..

Stop fooling yourself punk.... Judah's the rat is one of the most useless diss tracks ever couple with the other 3 diss tracks released lmao. Mi rapper circles around vector and there's nothing vector can say that can eclipse that lmao. Vector was busy blabbing in his response and didn't say anything tangible, he felt hurt and was grumbling as if he was accused of theft. Talk about mi, he's talking Jesse jagz Lmao. Only the viper is hotter than vec Career . Let me school u punk, when was the last time you see Eminem battling on stage with another rapper lmao? Vector is washed up and should take several seats cos he was never ontop talkless of falling off. He was always beefing with the great in the industry, how e be na lmao. Mi is the best in 9ja and he is glorified in Africa. Mi has nothing to proof. Vector should lick his wound, he should start doing yahoo cos he's a broke ass. Mi still remain the only 9ja ABI African artist to have all his album in iTunes 100. How many project vector get talkless of matching his legacy. Y'all dumb as Bleep... Go n cry with vector Mr lanre lmao..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

U all keep spitting trash.. MI , AQ, Loose Kaynon and Blaqbonez dissed Vector with Martel Cypher sessions 1&2... it was Vector Vs MI, Blaqbonez n AQ.. n they still couldn't silence Vector.. MI released the Viper, 2 days later Blaqbonez released Exile dissing Vector, then AQ released Distractions.. 3 against 1.. n Vector still stand them.. Funny.. Vector, Mode 9 n ShowDemCamp are the best rappers in Nigeria..

Stop fooling yourself old man.. spilling thrash for few likes.. vector hated mi from day one. Go listen to vector kilode or so or even interview, he only speak bad of mi. How can a label diss one person with a cypher? Wetin vector get make dem dey silence ni lmao... After the cypher, vector released 3 dissed tracks and everyone mocked him lol, go n see comments.. mi only replied to him because he called his fans dumb and that was the reason cos vector no reason. The viper by mi killed him n pierce his heart lol. Vector end up releasing a weak response and no need for mi to respond cos that viper contain everything lol.. He was murdered by his friend AQ and he didn't respond. Did u know AQ and vector were good friends but vector no gri help am until AQ met mi and he gave him a deal, year later he made an album and won the lyricist on the roll, that's a big slap on vectors face. Mode9 is extinct, vector wack as hell with no tangible album or ep, he only brags with pride and that's what killed his dwarf career. When you calling rappers, call boogey, blaqbonez, SDC, AQ, payper Corleone but them be mi boys lol.. don't play yourself. Vector had potential but pride no let am see road.. mi is king and don't compare him to anyone.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2020
paradigmshift:

Stop fooling yourself old man.. spilling thrash for few likes.. vector hated mi from day one. Go listen to vector kilode or so or even interview, he only speak bad of mi. How can a label diss one person with a cypher? Wetin vector get make dem dey silence ni lmao... After the cypher, vector released 3 dissed tracks and everyone mocked him lol, go n see comments.. mi only replied to him because he called his fans dumb and that was the reason cos vector no reason. The viper by mi killed him n pierce his heart lol. Vector end up releasing a weak response and no need for mi to respond cos that viper contain everything lol.. He was murdered by his friend AQ and he didn't respond. Did u know AQ and vector were good friends but vector no gri help am until AQ met mi and he gave him a deal, year later he made an album and won the lyricist on the roll, that's a big slap on vectors face. Mode9 is extinct, vector wack as hell with no tangible album or ep, he only brags with pride and that's what killed his dwarf career. When you calling rappers, call boogey, blaqbonez, SDC, AQ, payper Corleone but them be mi boys lol.. don't play yourself. Vector had potential but pride no let am see road.. mi is king and don't compare him to anyone.
Wat u just typed shows u r as dumb as MI.. ur IQ couldn't process Judas the Rat.. only MI fans think Judas The Rat is weak.. Even MI got hit d day it was released n started to unfollow anyone that mentioned Vector or Judas d rat.. its obvious u didn't listen to Martell cypher 1 &2 or u r still too dumb to understand d lyrics.. MI + Blaqbonez + AQ came together to diss just Vector n they still got whooped.. only AQ's diss was great.. MI didn't diss.. Aw can u diss no single punchline.. Blaqbonez's Exile was trash..
If u drop bomb on AQ's head e no go still blow.. He left Vector coz he said Vector didn't help him.. He still never blow under MI.. Headies wey don turn rubbish now.. U MI fans r d dumbest ppl on earth.. u retards couldn't see d fact that ur chairman dodged that one on one diss cypher with Vector.. He dey hide under rubbish chairman.. His fan asked him recently if he would accept n he said he is falling 2 his management.. is he not d boss? short clown.. A day old baby knows Vector would murder him on d MIC.. MI knows this n is running away.. MI even had d guts to lie while trying 2 diss.. he said he gave Gidi a job at CC.. Gidi that owns Gidi groove entertainment.. he didn't know Gidi n mistook him for someone else.. lol
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2020
paradigmshift:

Stop fooling yourself punk.... Judah's the rat is one of the most useless diss tracks ever couple with the other 3 diss tracks released lmao. Mi rapper circles around vector and there's nothing vector can say that can eclipse that lmao. Vector was busy blabbing in his response and didn't say anything tangible, he felt hurt and was grumbling as if he was accused of theft. Talk about mi, he's talking Jesse jagz Lmao. Only the viper is hotter than vec Career . Let me school u punk, when was the last time you see Eminem battling on stage with another rapper lmao? Vector is washed up and should take several seats cos he was never ontop talkless of falling off. He was always beefing with the great in the industry, how e be na lmao. Mi is the best in 9ja and he is glorified in Africa. Mi has nothing to proof. Vector should lick his wound, he should start doing yahoo cos he's a broke ass. Mi still remain the only 9ja ABI African artist to have all his album in iTunes 100. How many project vector get talkless of matching his legacy. Y'all dumb as Bleep... Go n cry with vector Mr lanre lmao..
How old r u.. u sound like a 12yr old or a senseless n jobless fool at almost 40.. Judas the Rat is d best diss I av heard since Pusha T's story of Adidon (Drake diss).. like I said.. ur IQ is too low 2 process d lyrics..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 5:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

How old r u.. u sound like a 12yr old or a senseless n jobless fool at almost 40.. Judas the Rat is d best diss I av heard since Pusha T's story of Adidon (Drake diss).. like I said.. ur IQ is too low 2 process d lyrics..

Stop fooling yourself old man with zero sense...you know nothing about diss records lmao. Story of adidon was good and meek mill diss by the game is better. Your IQ is substandard cos mi ain't in your level. Even AQ diss to vector was a collateral damage to Vector lmao. Vector don't need IQ, just basic and lame as u re
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

Wat u just typed shows u r as dumb as MI.. ur IQ couldn't process Judas the Rat.. only MI fans think Judas The Rat is weak.. Even MI got hit d day it was released n started to unfollow anyone that mentioned Vector or Judas d rat.. its obvious u didn't listen to Martell cypher 1 &2 or u r still too dumb to understand d lyrics.. MI + Blaqbonez + AQ came together to diss just Vector n they still got whooped.. only AQ's diss was great.. MI didn't diss.. Aw can u diss no single punchline.. Blaqbonez's Exile was trash..
If u drop bomb on AQ's head e no go still blow.. He left Vector coz he said Vector didn't help him.. He still never blow under MI.. Headies wey don turn rubbish now.. U MI fans r d dumbest ppl on earth.. u retards couldn't see d fact that ur chairman dodged that one on one diss cypher with Vector.. He dey hide under rubbish chairman.. His fan asked him recently if he would accept n he said he is falling 2 his management.. is he not d boss? short clown.. A day old baby knows Vector would murder him on d MIC.. MI knows this n is running away.. MI even had d guts to lie while trying 2 diss.. he said he gave Gidi a job at CC.. Gidi that owns Gidi groove entertainment.. he didn't know Gidi n mistook him for someone else.. lol

You are just a miserable gold digger rapping nonsense. Can you tell me the line that they use in dissing vector in the cypher? You are a lost sheep. A label with gang up to diss a low budget and a broke rapper like Vector lmao, u re sick . Vector had potential but fell off like keke napep cos of pride wey e no make money from. Spent his career battling his management who gave him a platform. Headies won't be a trash award if vector won lol, that's the only achievement brag about and now AQ won it, biggest disgrace n blow to vector. AQ has done more work than Vector and no wonder he didn't reply to his diss cos he was already In the casket. Vector won't blow even if u give him to Iran lmao. Vector featured Davido with the little buz and the song flop like abcd.. dropped album after and the album is garbage. Mi made money by touring with no snakes n selling tea shirt. No amount of rap can top the viper cos that's like a venom lmao. When was the last time Kendrick Lamar and Eminem go to battle in stage? Your vector is broke and he's looking for a cash out, he should do more work so he can boss up like mi abaga. Judah the rat was average cos he didn't say shit, he was explaining to mi just like what mi predicted lol. Sarkodie, manifest, Casper n all give props and all to king mi. Vector never do inch of wetin mi dn do talkless of achieving it. Go cry in deceit.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2020
paradigmshift:

You are just a miserable gold digger rapping nonsense. Can you tell me the line that they use in dissing vector in the cypher? You are a lost sheep. A label with gang up to diss a low budget and a broke rapper like Vector lmao, u re sick . Vector had potential but fell off like keke napep cos of pride wey e no make money from. Spent his career battling his management who gave him a platform. Headies won't be a trash award if vector won lol, that's the only achievement brag about and now AQ won it, biggest disgrace n blow to vector. AQ has done more work than Vector and no wonder he didn't reply to his diss cos he was already In the casket. Vector won't blow even if u give him to Iran lmao. Vector featured Davido with the little buz and the song flop like abcd.. dropped album after and the album is garbage. Mi made money by touring with no snakes n selling tea shirt. No amount of rap can top the viper cos that's like a venom lmao. When was the last time Kendrick Lamar and Eminem go to battle in stage? Your vector is broke and he's looking for a cash out, he should do more work so he can boss up like mi abaga. Judah the rat was average cos he didn't say shit, he was explaining to mi just like what mi predicted lol. Sarkodie, manifest, Casper n all give props and all to king mi. Vector never do inch of wetin mi dn do talkless of achieving it. Go cry in deceit.
I know u r dumb.. MI boldly said it in Martell Cypher 1... Don't go to brands that won't pay u, This is d only cypher that matters,(Hennessy is d only brand that activates for rap), Loose Kaynon said how can u b rapping for free in ur 30s. (D fool didn't know Sprite n Swatch paid Vector for d 1hr 30mins freestyle).. Listen to those lyrics.. I don't av 2 school u.. Vector broke? lol.. Waje quit music coz she said its too expensive.. u nid abt 10m to successful push a song.. Vector keeps releasing songs, released albums n mixtapes.. all alone.. u r as dumb as MI.. D 40million on d table for d rap battle.. MI would jump at it if it was an endorsement deal.. After following Ambode up n down for election.. m not site he got up 2 40m.. We all know Headies has lost its prestige.. Vector beat MI 2 2015 lyricist on d roll.. MI was annoyed n told Headies they av 2 talk abt d winner.. he rubbished d award.. d last Headies.. most A list musicians were absent.. they were at Starboy fest.. it says a lot.. only upon coming n b lists were mostly present.. Judas the Rat! Vector addressed MI's fabrications line by line, word for word n dissed him while doing that.. impressive.. Tell me one punchline MI dropped on d Viper..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2020
paradigmshift:

Stop fooling yourself old man with zero sense...you know nothing about diss records lmao. Story of adidon was good and meek mill diss by the game is better. Your IQ is substandard cos mi ain't in your level. Even AQ diss to vector was a collateral damage to Vector lmao. Vector don't need IQ, just basic and lame as u re
Talking abt IQ.. ur brain doesn't need 2 decode MI's lines.. they r straight n plain.. Vector is just like Mode9.. u need 2 sit 2 think.. u got no brain so u can't think. everyone knows Vector is a better rapper than MI..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

Talking abt IQ.. ur brain doesn't need 2 decode MI's lines.. they r straight n plain.. Vector is just like Mode9.. u need 2 sit 2 think.. u got no brain so u can't think. everyone knows Vector is a better rapper than MI..

Everyone in your family knows that ...
Can you tell me one line from mode 9 or vector that made you think? Vector is babish and lack style.. I know you are a school dropout and you have nothing to offer.
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by Ryocaj(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
paradigmshift:

Everyone in your family knows that ...
Can you tell me one line from mode 9 or vector that made you think? Vector is babish and lack style.. I know you are a school dropout and you have nothing to offer.
none in ur lineage is more educated than I am.. Everyone knows u need 2 decode Lyrics from Vector n Mode9.. they r d best lyricists Nigerha has ever produced.. What do u know abt lyrics or deciphering coded words.. u r not educated n not smart enough for critical thinking..
Re: "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon by paradigmshift(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ryocaj:

I know u r dumb.. MI boldly said it in Martell Cypher 1... Don't go to brands that won't pay u, This is d only cypher that matters,(Hennessy is d only brand that activates for rap), Loose Kaynon said how can u b rapping for free in ur 30s. (D fool didn't know Sprite n Swatch paid Vector for d 1hr 30mins freestyle).. Listen to those lyrics.. I don't av 2 school u.. Vector broke? lol.. Waje quit music coz she said its too expensive.. u nid abt 10m to successful push a song.. Vector keeps releasing songs, released albums n mixtapes.. all alone.. u r as dumb as MI.. D 40million on d table for d rap battle.. MI would jump at it if it was an endorsement deal.. After following Ambode up n down for election.. m not site he got up 2 40m.. We all know Headies has lost its prestige.. Vector beat MI 2 2015 lyricist on d roll.. MI was annoyed n told Headies they av 2 talk abt d winner.. he rubbished d award.. d last Headies.. most A list musicians were absent.. they were at Starboy fest.. it says a lot.. only upon coming n b lists were mostly present.. Judas the Rat! Vector addressed MI's fabrications line by line, word for word n dissed him while doing that.. impressive.. Tell me one punchline MI dropped on d Viper..

Total bull crap.
So mi n his crew will wake up n be dissing vector cos he's is the owner of Hennessy lol?
Mi was once an Hennessy artistry before Ur weirdo vec. Vec was given the head of the cypher so that he can bring rapers both mainstream n upcoming together to showcase their talent but what he was doing was total thrash. Go to YouTube n see Hennessy cypher or Vs class, it is weak. It was blaqbonez who was the head of the class cos he was the only one bringing d fire aiit. Facts, how can you be doing brand that don't pay you or don't even know how to spend your budget lol? For the so called freestyle , that shit was lame as hell, he got to a point when he was chewing his mouth but anyway kudos to him anyway for trying at all. After the freestyle, someone asked mi on twitter about the freestyle, mi said vector is good in freestyle but he is a better writer, that's facts. Later mi got a deal with Martel and they did their first cypher which they throw normal shade cos they jabbing each other from day one n vec started it. Talking about schooling, u need it more or school your siblings aiit. Don't blame vector failure on anyone else , he should blame himself, he had pride and that was is downfall. The label who did all for him but turned his back, he should face his consequences. Talking about the lame rap battle, I think your vector need the 40mil more to stand well in the industry, mi has gone pass that. so wetin mi wan prove lol? Vector hasn't done or achieve one bit of mi carrer. If you get sense , you are supposed to know that mi ain't a battle rapper unlike vector, the only battler in mi's team is blackbonez .mi is made bro, he a co owner of chocolate music and they just a opened a lounge ccx which is amazing. Mi knows that vector is good with diss and that's why he took his time to come out with the viper to round him up , there's nothing vector will say that mi haven't said or will surpass that record, he placed him in a box. Everyone wanted vector to win but he failed cos the viper was too much. You can see the pain in vector voice in the response, he was busy explaining to mi and as mi said "daddy made a full confession lol". Don't judge by sentiment, mi no get mate aiit. Vector released 3 or 4 diss tracks but can't still touch the short black boy. Judahs the rat was empty and didn't hold water, many fans were disappointed cos they knew what vec was capable off. Go to YouTube n see comments, even Instagram page lol. Vec fell off big time . Those 9ja celeb boycotting headies are hypocrite. They ain't going for headies but they will go to South Africa for sound city award lmao, foolishness. I like vector but he should work on himself, his albums n ep are garbage, you can't even compare to mi albums or mixtapes, no rapper can come close.. mi get accolades from Africa continent cos of what he has done for the culture.. mi made Nigerians n Africa love hip hop and people can rap line by line mi songs lol. Vec is broke, which car e dey drive ? E get house? Abeg. .. I don't think they will ever be friends but I wish dem luck... meanwhile I have a good news for you, m.i want to bring back the illegal music project , illegal music 4 on the way and the viper ep on the way.. MI I stan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.