Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People (4301 Views)

800,000 Youths Trained In Film Production In Katsina State - NFC / New film production crew, care to join? / How To Launch A Film Production Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by Terry1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Young producer: Promo copy of ma film https://vimeo.com/43151929, 08091450426
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by Hollyflicks: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Okay guys, I have been coming across this threads each time I try looking up some info about Nigeria. Finally I see how interested the forums are and decided to join. Hmmmmm I do really enjoy all of these comments and I tell you it's not bad. Personally I came to New York solely for a film/video productions. I think we Nigerians can actually do better films/videos if we settle down, plan and do all the bit by bit things in the productions. Also using the right software/applications and equipment to meet the current global media challenges wont be bad at all. I'm open to discuss and possibly join any group that is poised to push the Nigerian film/video industry ahead.

Kudos to the founder of this great forum!

1 Like

Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by allandutch: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by merit12(f): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
this forum is really hilarious with all the gbam out and over,it all good
dont mind my spelling oh,a united self serviced people that dont care about the money for a state but want to improved on nollywood infact im still amazed and i think we can make it come to pass if we put our mind into it,but frist the company has to be regrister with cac before anything and also a body of commitee lets start from somewere,and each person should state their locations ,names,what aid they can provide be it writer,director,etc,then we ask the writers to submit their scripts ,the writers will then edit together,or everymember of the group come togther and write together,the locations,makeup dop,we dont need just one person we dnt want nollywood repeatation here o,if posible we name it naijawood,we need peoples permit me to use that please note we need finacial aids as well for costume,while in the camp,me,i and myself am a she and i am from the heart beat of the nation edo state,i really love dis to work.i love you and here is my num 08060265102 please rubish peoples dont call me oh serious minded people
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by merit12(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
lets really put our hearts into it,lets watch more movies and we can spice with action,friction,supense,little koran(fighting if posible train to fight real well a little)little india (love song)telemudo(emotional stuffs)i am also a writer,just give your name,
age ,
location,
aid you can provide,
sex,
what you love doing most,advice
etc if posible make it a season movie were all the actors or actress get to act or do something in the movie,dont worry we are making it big better than you can ever think why so?a different group of creative people are coming together to be creative you can beat it,creativity is the key to new things,everybody will be given a fair chance to display what he or she does better.
i love you and i can smell a big team coming up better than nollywood,bollywood,hollywood,which wood again i foreget to mention,a better naijawood
matmogl op i hoped i spell it well i need you to contact me
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by VillageBoi(m): 1:48am On Sep 16, 2013
merit12: lets really put our hearts into it...
age ,
location,
aid you can provide,
sex,
what you love doing most,advice

AGE - 970
LOCATION - Mars.
AID YOU CAN PROVIDE - We don't have AIDS on Mars.
SEX - None, we build new drone-citizens in a factory.
WHAT YOU LOVE DOING MOST - Watching 'earthlings'.
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by prof800(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2013
VillageBoi:

AGE - 970
LOCATION - Mars.
AID YOU CAN PROVIDE - We don't have AIDS on Mars.
SEX - None, we build new drone-citizens in a factory.
WHAT YOU LOVE DOING MOST - Watching 'earthlings'.

hahaha...my Oga, I never chop this morning..abeg nor make me laff all my intestine out!
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by Ignatio(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
I'm on this. Editor and Vfx. My number 08184841498.
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by merit12(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
It nice to know people are still viewing theforum so?I decided to create a group for it on facebook to enble the meetings easier I'm loving it ,https://m./519543631454625?ssc=0&_rdr. Just follow up and let's talk.hey matt the dream is still yours,I'm waiting
Re: Looking To Setup Film Production Company With Young Likeminded People by VillageBoi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
prof800:
hahaha...my Oga, I never chop this morning..abeg nor make me laff all my intestine out!

I had nothing better to do lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Movies Depicting Primitive/village Life Better Than City Setting / Will Smith: The Pursuit Of Happyness / Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video It's Out Guys � ..watch A-z And Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.