Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,679 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. (4309 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Martinez39(m): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Some ladies are victims. I know a nice, decent lady that was raped and had to do an abortion. She’s the almost perfect girl, smart, intelligent, understanding etc. will you now leave a girl like that because something happened to her that wasn’t within her control?
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Akinbahm(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2020
donbabajay:
Some ladies are victims. I know a nice, decent lady that was raped and had to do an abortion. She’s the almost perfect girl, smart, intelligent, understanding etc. will you now leave a girl like that because something happened to her that wasn’t within her control?

This kind past is still understandable but using it as a justification for your Hoelosohoism is seriously frowned at by the consensus of Alpha males...

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2020
wink
Hidohwuh:
You people will not kee me..
OP,you are right, we all have past and nobody should judge especially people from abusive and violent home. But with what we have now, omo girls bad gan ooooooo. I once overlooked but babe just can't stay in a place. I just show her d way when she thought she can do anyhow cos i gentle small (as people will say). No time.
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by purples25(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
All these things are because men believe they are better than women. Both genders have faults, none should judge the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
It seems the only past some guys here are focusing on is promiscuity... How about physical abuse(battering),emotional abuse,rape etc
You guys have carried bigotry to 2020?
Imagine a guy with a body count thrice that of a lady he judges for her past.
I will excuse female promiscuity more than a males own because ladies may sleep around for poverty,grades, job offers,promise of marriage etc but most times why does a guy sleep around if not for pleasure?

If drug cartels,cultists,yahoo boys, et AL get married,why not a former runs girls?
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
It seems the only past some guys here are focusing on is promiscuity... How about physical abuse(battering),emotional abuse,rape etc
I will excuse female promiscuity more than a males own because ladies may sleep around for poverty,grades, job offers,promise of marriage etc but most times why does a guy sleep around if not for pleasure?

If drug cartels,cultists,yahoo boys, et AL get married,why not a former runs girls?

PLEASE GIVE THE PHONE BACK TO MICHELLEKABOD, SHE CAN NEVER SOUND THIS RETĄRDED.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

PLEASE GIVE THE PHONE BACK TO MICHELLEKABOD, SHE CAN NEVER SOUND THIS RETĄRDED.
Oga easy o
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

here is a piece of advice you didn't ask for.

If you were sexually abused, raped or any such thing, never never ever speak about it with a man you wish to get married to. If you value your success in marriage and your peace of mind and you don't want to be blackmailed in the future with that information KEEP THAT PAST BETWEEN YOU AND GOD. Heal and move on.

And this is one thing you seem not to understand. You say drug cartels etc get married after their deeds but why not prostitutes, here's your answer:

Because men bring money into the marriage, women bring the body. If that body has been compromised in any way, or corrupted or damaged then there's no deal. Remember drug cartels, yahoo boys, cultists come out of their operations loaded with money. Which is a plus. But a runs girls comes out with a broken body, wide open puna, saggy breast tasteless everything. The thing she must bring fresh to her fiance she's been giving to all and sundry. No self respecting man will stand for that.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Korllami007: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:

If you were sexually abused, raped or any such thing, never never ever speak about it with a man you wish to get married to. If you value your success in marriage and your peace of mind and you don't want to be blackmailed in the future with that information KEEP THAT PAST BETWEEN YOU AND GOD. Heal and move on.

And this is one thing you seem not to understand. You say drug cartels etc get married after their deeds but why not prostitutes, here's your answer:

Because men bring money into the marriage, women bring the body. If that body has been compromised in any way, or corrupted or damaged then there's no deal. Remember drug cartels, yahoo boys, cultists come out of their operations loaded with money. Which is a plus. But a runs girls comes out with a broken body, wide open puna, saggy breast tasteless everything. The thing she must bring fresh to her fiance she's been giving to all and sundry. No self respecting man will stand for that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:

as always your postulations is always to paint ladies the vanquish no matter what and men the victors no matter what.
No female specie is spared from your judgment; older ladies(you call them evening newspaper),young ladies,virgins(you may disprove the virgin for being dark skin),etc infact you may have a negative comment to make of a female insect. It takes a lady with self esteem to follow through reading your miseducations. Its self confidence that keeps me following your miseducations.

Thanks for the advice though. How about "pick me chicks?"
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
as always your postulations is always to paint ladies the vanquish no matter what and men the victors no matter what.
No female specie is spared from your judgment; older ladies(you call them evening newspaper),young ladies,virgins(you may disprove the virgin for being dark skin),etc infact you may have a negative comment to make of a female insect. It takes a lady with self esteem to follow through reading your miseducations. Its self confidence that keeps me following your miseducations.

Thanks for the advice though. How about "pick me chicks?"
don't let your emotions prevent you from learning. Even guys sometimes have a hard time reading what I write because of their emotions for the wrong women. But there's enough places to get truth without negative emotions out there. My writeups are not one of them.
Reading the Miseducations is like harvesting honey. The bees will sting you as you get to the sweet truth. But once you apply the truth to your life you will be the one enjoying the delicious benefits. Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by sheDD(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Midas01:
Maybe you receive healing from all your pain before the new year in Jesus name.
This guy talk more sense than your entire write up

Or don't you think.??Where is healing correlation in this topic at hand!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by genaro2000(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:
don't let your emotions prevent you from learning. Even guys sometimes have a hard time reading what I write because of their emotions for the wrong women. But there's enough places to get truth without negative emotions out there. My writeups are not one of them.
Reading the Miseducations is like harvesting honey. The bees will sting you as you get to the sweet truth. But once you apply the truth to your life you will be the one enjoying the delicious benefits. Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Hmmmm Oro agba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by emmaodet: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:

Ubunja, what if the said proustite with over used body is bringing lots of money into the relationship/marriage nko? Is it acceptable?
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Ubunja, what if the said proustite with over used body is bringing lots of money into the relationship/marriage nko? Is it acceptable?
oh you wanna piimp her? Nice one. Then the roles reverse. She brings the money you bring the body. Since she's giving sex to everyone else then her sex can not be accepted as proof of love. Her money becomes her proof of love. It can happen 100%. She becomes the bread winner. And you chillax. You must not then work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Youth (men & women) should be trained from childhood to care for their bodies, minds and spirits.

Not everyone is interested in dealing with leftovers especially if the person has not met with Christ.

Multiple sex partners, drug abuse, unnatural/ inconvenient sex acts, abortions, cultism, baby mamaism and papaism etc etc. all have repercussions, all tell on the body, all affect the soundness of the mind, all affects one's ability to bound with the spouse.

Youths be careful and think of the future with EVERY step you take.

Whatever you do, eat, drink is leaving marks on your body.

This is the only body you have to serve you till you die. Use it well.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2020
wink
bukatyne:
Youth (men & women) should be trained from childhood to care for their bodies, minds and spirits.

Not everyone is interested in dealing with leftovers especially if the person has not met with Christ.

Multiple sex partners, drug abuse, unnatural/ inconvenient sex acts, abortions, cultism, baby mamaism and papaism etc etc. all have repercussions, all tell on the body, all affect the soundness of the mind, all affects one's ability to bound with the spouse.

Youths be careful and think of the future with EVERY step you take.

Whatever you do, eat, drink is leaving marks on your body.

This is the only body you have to serve you till you die. Use it well.
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Blackfriday: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
Lmfao. Only desperate loser men with zero self esteem who don't know their value will accept such corrosive advice.

A woman's past is her future.

From the dna of her past lovers that are lodged in her brain for all eternity to the damage her body has sustained after whoring to the Fatherless kids she comes with. And someone says ignore all these and forgive!!. Lmfao. Only Incels will welcome such trash as gold cause they are starved

New year, Higher standards for men.
Shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackfriday:
Shut the Bleep up.
lmfao. Let me repeat for your reading pleasure

ubunja:
Lmfao. Only desperate loser men with zero self esteem who don't know their value will accept such corrosive advice.

A woman's past is her future.

From the dna of her past lovers that are lodged in her brain for all eternity to the damage her body has sustained after whoring to the Fatherless kids she comes with. And someone says ignore all these and forgive!!. Lmfao. Only Incels will welcome such trash as gold cause they are starved

New year, Higher standards for men.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Blackfriday: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
lmfao. Let me repeat for your reading pleasure

And you think I have time for a WASTE...
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackfriday:
what are you talking about? Your whole life is a waste. Look at your moniker. Weep for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2020
ignore hm
Blackfriday:
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
lavylilly:
ignore hm
yes. Advise it to mind its own business.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackfriday:
Shut the Bleep up.
Fúck you
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Blackfriday: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Fúck you
lol..... Na today you get data..... Broke ass
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackfriday:
lol..... Na today you get data..... Broke ass

Fûck you again
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Blackfriday: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Fûck you again
Mind how long you spend on the internet, you might just be using it again next in 5 months time grin broke boy tongue
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Blackfriday:
Mind how long you spend on the internet, you might just be using it again next in 5 months time grin broke boy tongue

You are a foolish idiot
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Blackfriday: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2020
phlegmatic007:

You are a foolish idiot
Check your data usage.... How many mb is remaining?
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by wizdomnzube(m): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Ogberagas una too dey one form say una get sense. See as this day take sweet talk everything. Indirectly telling us say mk we nor too dey reason their past lives and the shit wen transpire back then cuz dey know say shit nor nice nd e go spoil market for dem once dey one find one innocent wen dey go deceive to marry them. Just imagine wetin dis ogberaga dey yan drop. Madam if u lyk do all d nonsense u one do, na ur life. Buh nor forget once d wahala naked follow u, u nor go remember to use English pray.
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Blackfriday:
Check your data usage.... How many mb is remaining?

Fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Shares Hot Bedroom Photos & Video, Slam Critics / If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.