Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (3364 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
makydebbie:

God forbid bad thing. No be me go suck prick wey don turn to community property.
na only virgin prick you don suck?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by pocohantas(f): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charleys:
condom was used

I can see that grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by MedicH: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
It's common sense. Men pay bride price and it's not the other way round. If i want to get married now some parents will take a calculator and do profit and loss and come up with a sum and hand it over to me like it's speed ticket and i have to pay. Technically the woman is expected to be qualitative you know like a commodity and be of good virtue that will attract good price. This whole thing is just the bullcraps of patriarchy and until they change well you know the scores. Someone like me now if my bride is a virgin i wont think it twice to give the parents 1m and all other male children in the house 1m each as part of the bride price but if it's the other way round i may look at the ticket given to me to pay and decide to call my lawyer and protest a rip off.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
makydebbie:

God forbid bad thing.
No be me go suck prick wey don turn to community property.

For such a prick to be community property mean say plenty toto dey die for d prick because e TOO SWEET. e sweet pass lolipop. Chai......you go miss sweet thing if you no follow suck o. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Charleys: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't forgive cheating men...

I will only act like I have forgiven him because I need time to perfectly execute my plans. smiley

You go fck outside and you bring back same prick to me? Claim you cheated without emotions. Watched me give you head on the same prick you chooked inside a random pussy?

Oh, heaven will receive a soul and it won't be mine... grin

condom was used
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Indehouse(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
baddoo
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by loswhite(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
iam not trying to be a man just saying if women forgive their husband's infidelity why won't the man do same
Ask the Bible why you did not read that Mary the mother of Jesus has 300 Husbands and 700 side guys...like I said turn yourself to a man
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by loswhite(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
what's special in being a man
nothing special but when you cheat we will dumb you... sorry we will pass you on to the next guy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by DenreleDave(m): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
If you really love her you look beyond that

Look beyond wetin
Look beyond disease abi the moaning and Bleep me harder Charles when the real bf name is kunle

So how does Charles relates to kunle

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by DenreleDave(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:

I will only act like I have forgiven him because I need time to perfectly execute my plans. smiley

You go fck outside and you bring back same prick to me? Claim you cheated without emotions. Watched me give you head on the same prick you chooked inside a random pussy?

If such happen, Heaven will receive a soul and kirikiri maximum prison will receive ur own body and soul
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by DenreleDave(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
makydebbie:

God forbid bad thing. No be me go suck prick wey don turn to community property.
Haba mama, so u too can give head Abi??
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
ibkayee:
It’s almost 2020 and men are still using the excuse that females cheat with emotions as a pass for their infidelity and a reason to rake females over the coals for the exact thing they do

”WelL I oNly chEated beCause shE wAs fine and aM a mAn,we Are visual creatures blah blah blah....but I sTilL lOve AnD reSpect u’. At the end of the day, a person still gets hurt, no matter how you want to rationalise it. To add to that, you can’t paint all females with the same brush when it comes to their reasons for cheating, sure some cheat with emotion but there are plenty who don’t. If she cheats on you with a guy who has more money purely for monetary gain, will you give her the same pass? And will it hurt any less? Probably not by much so cut the crap and just admit that you’re just hypocrites lol

The biological truth is that men do not cheat, either with emotion or otherwise.

As controversial & objectionable as this truth may be to the average feminist, the male animal is polygamous by design, which is why there are tens of millions of sperm cells produced to match each single ovum of the female species.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

The biological truth is that men do not cheat, either with emotion or otherwise.

As controversial & objectionable as this truth may be to the average feminist, the male animal is polygamous by design, which is why there are tens of millions of sperm cells produced to match each single ovum of the female species.
Impulsive control and evolving past such ‘instincts’ is literally what differentiates us from animals, are you saying you belong in the zoo?

Cheating is going against the established rules of a relationship, if you can’t mutually agree on those boundaries then don’t be in that relationship, it’s actually that simple. You can sleep around freely

Hypergamy is also a female tendency, does this apply to them too? Probably not

Must you people attach the word ‘feminist’ to everything? So someone is automatically a feminist when they’re averse to being cheated on? Lol
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by legionISproteus: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
boiz2men:

Its difficult. [s]Except she is slutty, ladies attach emotions to sex. There's an 80% chance that under same circumstances she will still sleep with that same guy.

On the other hand, guys have sex for fun without emotions. Under same circumstances there's a 50% likelihood of reoccurrence.[/s] Note that for consensual sex to happen, the girl must fully agree.

So if sex happens anywhere, the girl permitted it.

Its the reason it difficult to forgive a cheating babe

I've fixed your post. You wrote too much nonsense angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by legionISproteus: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I don't agree that women forgive a cheating man too. Thanks for clearing that up
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by legionISproteus: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
chiommy123:
iam not trying to be a man just saying if women forgive their husband's infidelity why won't the man do same
You people are something else, who told you women forgive cheating men?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Her A Savage Reply / What Virgin Gain By Romance / Five Ways To Woo A Nigerian Man Without Doing The Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.