Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? (401 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by Beke2020: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello,

Please what do you advise? My soon to be bride just found out something about my ex and she is threatening to quit our relationship just for a very flimsy reason.

My ex is a banker. She and I were together for almost 5 years. During that time,she was the one managing my account. I am a business man,by God’s grace,I also run my own company.

This ex of mine was very instrumental to the growth of my business financially. Being in the financial sector,she helped me get funding that would have been very difficult to get. The facilities I got to take my business off the ground came from here.

Naturally,she became my account officer. You know in banking,the accounts you manage determine your promotion and reward in climbing the professional ladder. So,even though both of us broke up two years ago,she begged me to remain my account officer. Which I agreed.

Now,I am in a relationship with this lovely lady. Everything is going fine. We have done our introduction. Until she finds out that my ex is my accounts officer. And then she flips and says why should my ex still be my accounts officer. I tried to explain to her but she wont listen.

I mean,we have been together almost 2 years. That means,I have not been with this ex for 2 years. I have not even seen her for a long time. We only talk on phone. I have never cheated nor flirted with my ex or anyone. Why would my fiancee be so insecure about my ex?

This became an issue and she says she is backing out if I do not.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/she-is-making-a-big-deal-out-of-nothingis-this-petty-or-red-flag/

Re: She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by czarr(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Any normal lady would be worried, let her see reasons why it would be better your ex manages your account. Put yourself in her shoes what if she told you her ex manages her account I'm sure you'll be worried, so she is not over reacting

3 Likes

Re: She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by SLAP44: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
So you have been dating ladies for 7 straight years and still remain a bachelor?

That's chronic.

1 Like

Re: She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by xendra: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
it is not "Nothing" I would've backed out too, and it is not insecurity. it is Sanity

1 Like

Re: She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by Lamanii22(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
How can your ex be your account officer... If my manager was my ex would you be comfortable too?.. So She's definitely not over reacting... Any gal would be mad.. I'd be mad too...
Re: She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
xendra:
it is not "Nothing" I would've backed out too, and it is not insecurity. it is Sanity
insecurities

(1) (Reply)

University Of Marriage / A Man's Prayers For Cheating Partners / Thirty Three Things To Do Before Marriage. No_20 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.