Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Share Your First Picture of The New Year - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your First Picture of The New Year (50932 Views)

Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by phenzy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

. My son February 19 ,2020 grin grin

Gush I miss my mature friends

We self mature small na mummy
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
So yesterday is now last year...
Happy new year to the positive pple on NL
can you post a filter free picture? I’m trying to see something
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

No ,the former is a photo profile I use in Biafran women page admin, the hair symbolises justice and flourishness , my daughter isn't that old , she is just in year1

Alright. But you still haven't respond to any of my apologies

Please next time don't be quick to call names mam, most people on this forum wouldn't apologize for saying anything to anyone here since it's a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by prciouschika(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin
psychologist:

Even after the Photoshop
I honestly prefer the former to latter grin
thanks
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Godsonkemz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
post=85401741:
Chilling with our Darling Popsy.............

Oossheyyy kiss kiss kiss

Thank you sir.
Daddy says 'Holla'....... wink

So you carry this BMC enter 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
phenzy:

What kind of in-law re you na grin

Business-inclined in-law grin

Country hard gan so nothing is free anymore
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

How long? 10yrs? ..even if it's for 2months, that pepper lifestyle don gum ur body

Kuku model na.. U go sabi do yanga well well
Three years now but I'm not addicted to pepper

I can't model now maybe in the future but I'm not tall for modelling
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dbeautyy post ur photos
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

With this picture, expect thousands of whatsapp msg from guys who will either duguise dt they want to buy wig or buy the wig from u for no reason and wana date you
Big mouth wetin concern u, its her life to choose.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by menthane(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
A New year has Dawn. Beginning of New things in your life. Wherever you go to in 2020 Favor and Grace will accompany you.
Start to break limits and shine. Happy New year ������.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
0KNM:
can you post a filter free picture? I’m trying to see something
I'll post my natural face only when i want to,Thank you and happy new year
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

Are you a Nigerian?
Let me edit my bio because im tired of answering this question and yes I'm a Nigerian
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by officialfestus(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
realokopi:
Happy New Year!!
guy do resign oh....we no wan miss you
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Sexyjigga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
The sun don't shine forever but as long as it's here,we gon shine together �
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Jesus Christ
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

I'll post my natural face only when i want to,Thank you and happy new year
Okay Margaret Thatcher.

Happy new year to you too
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by officialfestus(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ugly embarassed
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Debramaye:
smiley smiley file size too large for niaraland so... a screenshot from snapchat
Hmm ur cute oh, hw abt i get to know u
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

Alright. But you still haven't respond to any of my apologies

Please next time don't be quick to call names mam, most people on this forum wouldn't apologize for saying anything to anyone here since it's a faceless forum

So u think u insulted me ,oh knock it off pls , am not accepting any apology cos u didn't offend me , men's insult dosent bother me especially when they are young like u! If u are a lady I think by now u will know the real me ,when I will call 20 of my clique members to come and drag u to the mud , making d thread run till 40pages is fun though cheesy grin

Is a pity u just knew me now , so am not angry with u
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by adam4success(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omololaeni:
Happy new year, God as been faithful.
nice one
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
0KNM:
Okay Margaret Thatcher.
Happy new year to you too
I saw u replying a post meant for me lol
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Three years now but I'm not addicted to pepper

I can't model now maybe in the future but I'm not tall for modelling

Don't say: I'm not addicted to pepper
Say: I'm not addicted to pepper yet. grin

With your heels on, you're my dear
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mrtaye:
Jesus Christ
Is there a problem?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin No worry bro .. Na small time remain.
officialfestus:
guy do resign oh....we no wan miss you
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by seanwilliam(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
KingEjanla:
Happy New year guys
I'm heading back to PH
mr Edward.. I greet u
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
phenzy:

We self mature small na mummy

How come you didn't know things ? grin

Tanks for the mummy! smiley
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Don't say: I'm not addicted to pepper
Say: I'm not addicted to pepper yet. grin

With your heels on, you're my dear
If you say so ok.

I'm a video vixen so you know
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Yanmiriflathead: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

If to say I fit give u like 500 likes now make u win the card send like #500 own give me now too make I take ball too. Na kill and divide na.. u nor know as e dey be? grin
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

I saw u replying a post meant for me lol
I’m not sure I understand what you mean. What post sis?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by bigcee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Logobenz:
undecided
I go my fridge go collect juice.
Wetin una still dey go find for church na wetin I no know and seriously if I had my way ehn...
Make I no talk wetin I for do una angry
After u don shag oloshi finish u stil dey criticise those wey go church. Amadioha kill u there.

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
prciouschika:
I decided to loose my artificial weavon winkand carry my natural hair cheesy then edit all the editable in my picture grin ..... Nobi only yeyebrities sabi edit picture too undecided
its cute

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.