Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love (50928 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by theInfinity: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2023
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AllBlack: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction .
Why the heavy emphasis on NIGERIN WOMEN as if they invented this behaviour and it is exclusive to only them? Do you sincerely think it is any different with ALL THE WOMEN from Latvia, Croatia, Japan, Iran or Canada?

in life, everything between two humans (male or female or both) is a business transaction. Everything. Even a simple handshake involves giving and getting mutual respect or feeling or recognition or approval.

The good thing is, you have the option of walking away from "THE OTHER PARTY" if you feel their "business" ethics doesn't suit your standards instead of complaining. That is where maturity comes in.

187 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Danisaint112(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity

I wanted to post something similar to this. This mentality needs to come to an end.

A desperate man can give you all the world to get your attention but not love.

Unfortunately, most women nowadays marry or get into a relationship for money and not love. Reason we have a lot of broken relationships and marriage.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Any place there is poverty or want, love and sex are transactional. It applies everywhere, NOT only in Nigeria. Go to any ghetto it is same. Among people who have money it doesn't apply - including among Nigerians with money

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by 22o62021: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Broke girls with entitlement mentality everywhere

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by talk2hb1(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring". Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you. Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care. Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional. A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you. Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.
Are You a Learner?
Prostitute are About The Most Honest Woman You Will Ever Meet, Because They Will Tell You The Price Upfront.
Know This, and Know Peace!!!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AllBlack: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Any place there is poverty or want love and sex are transactional. It applies everywhere, NOT only in Nigeria. Go to any ghetto it is same. Among people who have money it doesn't apply - including among Nigerians with money

it is EVERYWHERE. Even in the wealthiest area codes in the world. Some women hardly ask while some keep asking for prada, holiday tickets, diamonds, stocks & shares, shopping trips. It has been like that since the first day women came to this earth and it will not change.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Padipadi(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Happens everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by DaddyCoool: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2023
AllBlack:

it is EVERYWHERE. Even in the wealthiest area codes in the world. Some women hardly ask while some keep asking for prada, holiday tickets, diamonds, stocks & shares, shopping trips. It has been like that since the first day women came to this earth and it will not change.

Not true. Among people with money love and sex are NOT transactional (for the most part) unless one of them is from the poorer population. In other words, a "rich" woman will not give you sex/love for money, while in the ghetto that's the normal practice!

34 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Mindlog: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring". Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you. Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care. Why has friendship with many Nigerian women become transactional. A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you. Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.

What does a man want from a woman that his fellow man can't give him and what does a woman want from a man, that her fellow woman can't give her?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AllBlack: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Not true. Among people with money love and sex are NOT transactional (for the most part) unless one of them is from the poorer population. In other words, a "rich" woman will not give you sex/love for money, while in the ghetto that's the normal practice!

And let me tell you again. Even rich babes & guys look into prospects, social & financial status, social benefits and other factors when relationship or even sex is involved. The demand might be indirect or bit-by-bit but it will happen.
You think wealth equivocal to behaviour? think again. It is just like saying kids from rich homes don't steal or lie. It is a behavioural trait.

Like I said before, not all females (and even males) are so materialistic or focused on benefits in relationships. It all depends. And if you find yourself with a demanding person and it doesn't work for you, then there is option to leave rather than complain.

Case closed.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Kemadealadire(f): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
For God so love the world, HE gave😁 c'est fini.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by CEOKmotors: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
undecided

Na those brokes ones nah.

Poverty don turn them to leeches.

My advice to simps, coz I know main Gs know this:

NEVER DATE A GIRL FROM A POOR BACKGROUND WITH HIGH TASTE.

If una like, no hear.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by BigBelleControl(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
ok If money grew on trees, girls would date monkeys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by AlomoReloaded: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian women think that the only way for a person to prove their love is by giving them and they stylishly tag it being "caring".

Even a criminal can spend on you when dating you and deal with you when he finally marries you.

Funny, most men may not be able to give because they are struggling but that doesn't mean they don't care.

A sugar daddy can still give a lady but the truth remains that he will go back to his back at home and will never divorce her to marry you.

Please beautiful Nigerian women, let's stop making a relationship a business transaction.
Oga, go and make money... grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Fryx: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
theInfinity:

Not all women.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by N3TRAL: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Relationship is not for the broke 😂

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
You mean like the way Zooposki doesgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by straighttalk(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Local
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Tayorshd87: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
This guy must be a learner
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by 147prof: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
In USA there are 2000 type of humans
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Atolu01: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
They have to benefit in some way, from being with the smelly gender.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by hisexcellency34: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by cluewebhost(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Third world country issues
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by englishmart(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
When a Nigerian woman complains that she doesn't get good men as suitors, what they're saying in effect is that they're not getting rich suitors.
They are all able-bodied parasites.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
truth is, it's not even about poverty or anything.
girl will visit you, you'll spend 30k for feeding in a week and the moment she spends 5h on bike to the market, she'll be on your neck.

when you complain they'll be like, 'are you not sleeping with me', 'am I not bearing children for you'?

just accommodate them my man and pray to have enough to take care of your children and wife (adult child).

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love by Offpointng: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Was driving back home and decided to get something from a shop close by and Behold these two young adults probably in their 24/25years with the lady heavy, Obviously they're married or maybe got plans to

Now they both manage this small shop but if you see the way they both were playing with joy on both faces and the pregnant lady helping him out. Mehnn my bones weak and I asked myself how was this guy lucky?? Like finding a young beautiful lady to support you even in your low state. Infact the way I was smiling like a Ram in the car while watching them both shocked me.

Told myself I have to buy something from this people either I need it or not. Bought some #1,200 something, gave her 2k and asked she keep the change for my baby that's coming, she smiled, thanked me and prayed for me

Entered again and asked me, how did this guy got lucky?? Most guys like us whose level increased without finding love in our broke state finds it very hard to trust women. As for me, if we're still in talking stage and I figure out you're after money i instant ghost and totally ignore you

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.