Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees (10114 Views)

Poll: Who's Gonna Win BEST RAP ALBUM at the 53rd Grayy Awards?

The Adventures of Bobby Ray- B.o.B: 1% (2 votes)
Thank Me Later- Drake: 13% (14 votes)
Recovery- Eminem: 61% (66 votes)
The Blueprint 3- Jay Z: 21% (23 votes)
How I Got Over- The Roots: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Nigerian Entertainment Awards Nominees #NEA2015 / CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by ajekpaks(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
Have you guys listened to this songs??

Love The Way You Lie

Not Afriad

Cinderella Man

Seduction

Talking To Myself

No Love

The lyrics, the rhymes, the flow
When you're done, come back and tell me more about shady,
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by LKRavitz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
kanye is and will always be a better mc full stop.he is light years apart.em sounds like a whinning biatch
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by LKRavitz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
LISTEN TO
1.COLLEGE DROPOUT
2GRADUATION
3808S AND HEARTBREAK
4.MBDTF
5. HIS NUMEROUS COLLABOS THEN U CAN COME DISCUSS.TILL THEN U CAN LISTEN TO MORE OF THAT CRACKHEAD EMINEM.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by ladej(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
kobikwelu:

when peeps like @jay-z, @kanyewest @nas @lupefiasc, @talibkweli @common rap,

they give u assignment, u go home decipher their rap and then digest,
@kanyewest power track made peeps to think he was a freemason/illuminati member

how SICK is that cool cool cool

it shows artistry,

my broda i tire o. i saw the roots live in london, 05. they are amazing. how many hip hop artists can jam live successfully, with live instrumentals. how many? nas is a visionary
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by ladej(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
pro01:

Personally I really don't give a bleep about the ROOTS, too dorky for me. But they have been recognized for their work; remember they won a grammy in 2002 for best rap song or so. . .edging out Puffy/R.Kelly's 'Satisfy You' collabo, and making Puffy to angrily quit the grammy venue along with his then handbag - J.Lo. Remember?
you may not but then again no one said true artistry had to be a popularity contest. they didnt win a grammy in2002, but they did one win for a collabo with erykah badu last year. my point though is, they should be recognised more for their consistency, artistry, vision, adaptability and class. when jay z needed to do a live session in unplugged who did he go to? see below

Grammy Awards

* 1999: Won for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for "You Got Me" (featuring Erykah Badu and Eve)
* 2002: Nominated for Best Rap Album for Phrenology
* 2004: Nominated for Best Urban/Alternative Performance for "Star"
* 2004: Nominated for Best Rap Performance By a Duo/Group for "Don't Say Nuthin'"
* 2007: Nominated for Best Rap Album for Game Theory
* 2007: Nominated for Best Rap Performance By a Duo/Group for "Don't Feel Right"
* 2011: Nominated for Best Rap Album for How I Got Over
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by ladej(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2010
kobikwelu:

well said!!
some people here on NL are even going as far as to name him the best rapper alive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

it goes to show u that most peeps dont understand what hiphop rap is,
most peeps are enthralled at his viciousness of rap and the fact that he raps fast!!!
pertaining to the "NO LOVE" track, listen to eminem lyrics, it just had to do with him re-inventing himself, comming back better, outdoing the competition, calling other rappers wack ,

if he is good, take a moment and go through his lyrics and then show me his lyrical prowess (use of words, rhyming and creativity with words),  the guy has a low IQ on that level, YEAH!! QUOTE ME

ASK WHY ILLMATIC BY NAS IS STILL CLASSIFIED AS THE BEST HIPHOPRAP ALBUM EVER ITS HIS CREATIVITY OF WORDS MESHED INTO HIS PERSPECTIVE AT THAT TIME, (as far back as then)
most of his raps were not fast paced, or danceable or commercial, JUST PURE LYRICAL PROWESS ALA INGENUITY,

and then people are comming here to tell me that EMINEM is the best rapper alive,  shocked shocked shocked shocked
THATS AN INSULT!!!

someone also alluded to the fact that eminem killed drake on forever remix!!!! cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked

DRAKES RAP ON THAT SONG WAS BEYOND REPROACH!!!!
THE DUDE WAS DROPPING PUNCHLINES EVERY 2 BARS!!!
what did eminem offer to that track, except fast paced ordinary rap

its just buttresses my point on the way people listen to rap, (based on vitrol and less on quality)

its because of peeps in this thread and their respective artists that Nas once declared hip hop as dead. want to listen to true hip hop, cop nas and damian marley's album. fire smiley
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by hax: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
ladej:

my broda i tire o. i saw the roots live in london, 05. they are amazing. how many hip hop artists can jam live successfully, with live instrumentals. how many? nas is a visionary
no one's sampling anymore. apparently it's alot of trouble to clear samples these days. and uncleared samples will get your sh-it shelved forever (see pharoahe monch- internal affairs). everyone's using live instrumentation now. but still the Roots have perfected their craft. been doing it for the past 15+ years and they're still the very best. 2 sick albums this year, how i got over and wake up! with john legend. and they have one of the best and most consistent rappers of all time, black thought. the roots have never put out a wack album. and they've dropped 9 or 10. definitely my favourite band of all time.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by LKRavitz(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2010
Kanye is a mozart of this time. An einstein in our generation. Don't just listen to his music, LISTEN to his music. think deeper than words. deeper than the lyrics. deeper than the image on the screen through out the video. the message of the movie is for all the haters. it's basically showing what he's went through. he's the most artistic, creative, eccentric artist to ever hit the rap scene. KANYE IS RAP GOD PERIOD!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by segzicres(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2010
eminem all the way
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by kobikwelu(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2010
i have said it, peeps including NL peeps (from what ive seen ) listen to rap music based on vitrol and a catchy/commercial/pop/sugar coated theme,

thats why peeps like the @roots will be known as relics (reference point) but would never make it commercially. cry cry cry cry

Have you guys listened to this songs??

Love The Way You Lie

Not Afriad

Cinderella Man

Seduction

Talking To Myself

No Love

The lyrics, the rhymes, the flow
When you're done, come back and tell me more about shady,

just what i said some pages ago,  cry cry cry cry cry cry
"love the way u lie" is a commercial jingle, lyrical artistry :poor , NO PUNCH LINES,

"no love" most NLers are tripping for this song based on the video shocked shocked shocked shocked (you'll be shocked) and not what he was actually rapping about, some1 alluded to the fact that eminem rap was abt bullying!!!!!!! ****MAJOR SMH*****

Kanye is a mozart of this time. An einstein in our generation. Don't just listen to his music, LISTEN to his music. think deeper than words. deeper than the lyrics. deeper than the image on the screen through out the video. the message of the movie is for all the haters. it's basically showing what he's went through. he's the most artistic, creative, eccentric artist to ever hit the rap scene. KANYE IS RAP GOD PERIOD!

aptly captured,

my only fear is that he runs mad, i pray not, dude is sooo talented, its scary

plzzz dont get me wrong, eminem is doing his thing,
ive had all his albums, except the last 2,

just that eminem should not be placed on the same pedestrials as the "greats" of the hiphoprap game,
it should be sacred not commercialized
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by aigbeedo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
@kobikwelu u dont knw rap, eminem who is the king of lyrics u said has a low iQ u must be dull to say this, my friend go back to eminem lyrics, start from marshall mathers LP to recovery u will see. EMINEM deserve about 7 grammy, check the billbard.com he is the bigest gainer of the year, for hip-hop album thats rare.
he is the best rapper alive. get this
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by aigbeedo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ajekpaks, thank u very much. abeg tell them. there is even one dull boy that said eminem is dull.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by aigbeedo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
u guys think straight pls study the foundation of rap eminem does not talk about ice,cars,swags,cubing,bitches,drug success, but his album still tears the market apart. this is what rap was suppose to be during the era of run dmc and co.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by kobikwelu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
@kobikwelu u dont knw rap, eminem who is the king of lyrics u said has a low iQ u must be dull to say this, my friend go back to eminem lyrics, start from marshall mathers LP to recovery u will see. EMINEM deserve about 7 grammy, check the billbard.com he is the bigest gainer of the year, for hip-hop album thats rare.
he is the best rapper alive. get this

i will let the boldened part slide, i dont resort to such, brashness cool cool cool

@aigbe_edo

if u read my comments , and understood (which i doubt u did **smh**) it, u would know i meant RAP IQ

reading your post, its clear u dont grasp the statement "best rapper alive" so ill pass on having an enlightened argument with you, cos it will be a waste of time,
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by kobikwelu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
u guys think straight pls study the foundation of rap eminem does not talk about ice,cars,swags,cubing,bitches,drug success, but his album still tears the market apart. this is what rap was suppose to be during the era of run dmc and co.

in addition to FU* CK, Womanliness , D1 *CK, HOE5, M!GET, TRAN5VE5T!TE

thanks for your perspective on that EINSTEIN

by the way, what has ur above statement got to do with his lyrical prowess
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by tosinaded(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
they say competition is stiff, buh i get a hard dikk from this $h*t and i stick it in grin

with all dem nominations, there's no competition wen it comes to emin3m!

look at this rappers, how i treat em. . . so why the fukk will i join them when i beat em grin
they call me a freak cos i like to spit on these pu$$iez before i eat em grin
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by Firebomb: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2010
Eminem is leading The Best Album Poll!!! And this thread is massive. How interesting,
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by phonixy(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2010
eminem!!! eminem!!! eminem!!!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by LKRavitz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
if God had an i-pod kanye West would be on his playlist cool
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by tunde121oke: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
just kidding
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by pkasso(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
kobikwelu:

in addition to FU* CK, Womanliness , D1 *CK, HOE5, M!GET, TRAN5VE5T!TE

thanks for your perspective on that EINSTEIN

by the way, what has your above statement got to do with his lyrical prowess
Didn't you see how he murdered Drake,Weezy and your so-called rap king,kanye west on the track 'forever'.eminem is the best ,sentiments apart.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by pkasso(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
L. KRavitz:

if God had an i-pod kanye West would be on his playlist cool
REALLY?.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by fabj1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
EMINEM 4 live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by LKRavitz(m): 3:07am On Dec 09, 2010
im so appalled by all these eminem fans. Kanye is the best MC living or dead hands down.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by amanze15(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
rick ross should gotten a nomination that guy don try atleast he has been consitent for the past three yrs
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by A40(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
desktop:

jigga bawo?
Dude get the recovery album and listen to track after track of what it means to be a lyricist complete with the beats abeg  smiley
Which kin jigga? In my opinion dude shoulda stayed retired, he aint done anything significant since he came out of retirement but live on past glory and be responsible for jist or fact (either one i no send) that Beyonce is pregnant
**hisses takes blue pint 3cd and tosses it in the bin and increases volume on cd player track 9 on recovery album-No love featuring lil wayne is 0:45 is playing**
All the awards na Em get am! nuff said.
Mr Stan Abeg comot for here! BP3 was way better than Recovery but as with yall Stans everything Em does gets magnified in terabytes! Its unfortunate that the folks at the Grammies are Stans like you! Jigga is still the best rapper alive and the fact is there is no rapper out there good enough to retire him
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by Firebomb: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rick Ross' album is kool too,
Love Ashton Martin Music!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by desktop: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
A-40:

Mr Stan Abeg comot for here! BP3 was way better than Recovery but as with yall Stans everything Em does gets magnified in terabytes! Its unfortunate that the folks at the Grammies are Stans like you! Jigga is still the best rapper alive and the fact is there is no rapper out there good enough to retire him

“Not Afraid” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard‘s Hot 100 singles chart in May. And when Recovery hit stores on June 18, the pieces fell into place. Recovery sold 741,000 copies that first week — more than Relapse, more than anyone since AC/DC in 2008

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/08/26/eminem-recovery-sales/

Except that thing you call blueprint 3 came out before 08 dude youre barking up the wrong door, i really dont like allowing tantrums or better still like a wise man once said 'allow emotions run without the benefit of intellect'. Jay-z IMHO should have stayed retired that way he would have been regarded a legend like other greats (case in point RUN DMC). The last good thing he rapped was the black album.
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by desktop: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
Fans seeking the feel of the original Blueprint soul samples can experience that same vibe on “Empire State of Mind.” With a boisterous but fitting Alicia Keys chorus, Shawn Carter encapsulates his love for NYC and incorporates name drops of everyone from Afrika Bambaatta to Bob Marley. The chemistry then extends to Young Jeezy on “Real As It Gets.” Although the Inkredibles’ production is undeniably tailored to Jeezy, Jay has no issues making the track his own by complimenting his younger colleague’s refrain duties with his trademark wit.

Unfortunately, the LP’s second half is not as cohesive and in some cases stumbles badly. The issues stem not from Jay-Z himself, but some questionable production choices and guest appearances. “Off That” falls flat because of Timbo’s unimaginative production, and a complete waste of Drake who simply delivers a forgettable, by the numbers chorus. Things don’t improve much on “Venus vs. Mars.” Jay retains the listener’s interest with a couplet-centered flow filled with rich allusions of everything from “Ether” to Star Wars’ C-3PO, but Timbaland’s production and arrangements leave you feeling this was better served for a Roc Nation mixtape.

Kanye West, who up until now was delivering some of BP 3’s best work, slips on “Hate.” Previously, West had tailored his production to Jay strengths, but here the Chicago star supplies a track that could have been an 808s & Heartbreak’s throwaway, or even worse “Drunk and Hot Girls Part 2.” Jigga gives it his best shot, even alternating vocal pitches to match the rhythm’s dirge pace and distorted vocal sample. Still, nothing can save this offering.

It’s well known that Jay-Z has been very concerned with his place among the greats since the new millennium. But another “career-recap” with “Reminder” screams overkill on several levels. Not only has it already been done better on previous albums (see Black Album, Blueprint), but the annoying, Autotune leaning chorus ironically titters close to the same formulaic music Jay vowed to eliminate on “Death of Autotune.”

With that said, there are several bright spots over the second half. Kid Cudi is another young gun reduced to chorus duties, but his vocals accentuate Kanye’s melodic, violin-centered sample loop. Jay works seamlessly with the beat, skewering crying artists who ridiculously claim he’s holding them back, and even takes a light-hearted moment to address cracks on his appearances mostly seen on message boards (“Oh they call me a camel/But I mastered the drought/What the f**k I’m animal/Half man, half mammal/My sign is a Sag/This is just what I plan to do/Oh don’t be mad”).

The Neptunes come through on “So Ambitious,” supplying Jay-Z with a jazzy, bass-heavy track reminiscent of Outkast’s Organized Noise production. Long-time fans will recognize Jay utilizing a flow similiar to his classic “In My Lifetime” single. Pharrell’s crooning doesn’t interfere, and instead listing his achievements to prove his greatness, he details his life experiences which clearly paints the same picture but without pretentiousness.

“Forever Young” closes the LP on a positive note, recapturing the vibe heard on “Beach Chair” and displaying Jay reflecting on the universal qualities of music. With all the recent digs at his age, he intuitively knows the fountain of youth is not from infantizing his music, but by creating timeless compositions that will transcend generations.

Artists with the talent of Jay-Z will always suffer from unrealistic expectations. Solid and good albums are unacceptable. Unless a classic is delivered every time, some fans will scream failure. Of course, attaching the Blueprint name to this project can do that, but on this album Jay-Z does show growth, and more importantly ambition. It’s not jaw-dropping like the first Blueprint or as succinct as the Black Album, but it’s not all over the place like BP2 and takes more risks than the “safe” lane that was American Gangster (Jay can spin street hustler tales in his sleep).

Does Jay-Z need to retire? Absolutely not, and it’s ridiculous to even suggest. Blueprint 3 shows he has more to offer as an artist, and those without unbridled hate will continue to attentively follow his already legendary musical journey.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/reviews/archive/2009/09/02/21921377.aspx

I just had to add this for you on a second post. Take heart dude wink
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by desktop: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
, and this.

This could be one of the most anticipated rap albums this year if not the. I have been waiting very patiently for that last couple of months now since DOA first surfaced. I will attempt to give a critique of this album without being bias because you all know that I really adore Jay.

Before the entire album leaked 5 songs somehow leaked into the net and gave everyone a glimpse if what is to be expect from the album. Many people including myself were disappointed by the production of the Timbaland songs “Reminder”, “Off That”, and “Venus vs. Mars” They did not meet the expectations because many people were expecting songs on the level of “Dirt Off Your Shoulder” and “Izzo”. I still remained optimistic and hoped that rest of the album would provide us with substance.

1. What We Talking About (5/5 stars) – Jay-Z has always synthesized great introductions in is past and he continues the streak with this one. Kanye provided productions on this one and produced a futuristic fast paced tempo with a sample from Mr. Hudson. Kanye set a great foundation for Hova with one. Jay uses his three verses to discuss the present, past, and future respectively. In his fist verse he addresses his critics and reminds them of who he is. He then proceeds into the second verse and explains the past situation with Dame and Jaz-O; seems that he is still concerned with these two since he already talked about them on previous albums. After his second verse he transitions into the third verse and tries to put an end to internet thugs and their hypocrisy, and also discusses the significance of Obama’s election.

2. Thank you (2.5/5 stars) – This is another Kanye/NO ID production, but this one is going to have to grow on me. The beat is confusing and makes it hard for the listener to focus on the lyrics. For the most part Hova seems to be bragging about his estates.

3. D.O.A (4/5 stars) - This track has been out for sometime now and the majority of music lovers seems to be happy with it. Hova really did succeed in ending auto-tune and I applaud him for that. This has proved that he is still a very powerful man in the music industry. I really cannot think of any other rapper that has his capabilities and credibility. If another rapper were to have come out with this track I don’t think it would have had the same effect.

4. Run this town (3.5/5 stars) – This is a great song and the only reason it did not get 4 stars is because Jay got murdered on this track. He allowed Kanye to end the song and gave him 30 bars. That was a bad idea because it seemed like Kanye was the grad finale and Jay was just featured on the song.

5. Empire State of Mind (5/5 stars) - I predict this track to be liked by most people. Jay himself stated that this is favorite track on the entire album. The beat is amazing, the hook is great, and Alicia Keys killed it. All New Yorkers will be proud of this one. This could be the best track on the album.

6. Real As It Gets – (3/5 stars) – This one is featuring Young Jeezy and it is just OK. There really isn’t any substance or an actual intriguing topic that has not been discussed in the past by either one of them. They both seem to brag on this one, and boost their egos. The beat is great and different for both Jay and Jeezy. It seems to blind the classic southern melody with an up north tempo. This is just one of tracks you vibe to, but not really pay attention to.

7. On To the Next One (3.75/5 stars) - I might get a lot of heat for giving this one 3.75 stars, but let me explain. When I first heard it, I did exactly what the song said and went on to the next track. I just was not feeling the track because there was just too much going on. But I decided to give it another chance because it reminded me of “Lupe Fiasco – Gold Watch”. I hated “Gold Watch” at first but then I fell in love with it. After hearing “On to the Next One” several times I found out that it was actually a good song. It seems that Swizz Beats uses the same instrumentals for every single track he produces, and this one is no different. Jay’s lyrics made this track worth while. He did not have a serious topic but some how all that bragging he did was motivating. He illustrates his lifestyle and his close relationship with Obama.

8. Off that (2.5/5 stars) - Everyone was really looking forward to this one because it was featuring Drake. Hova fooled everyone and did NOT give Drake a verse. I don’t know he might have been scared of the new guy because Drake does have more to prove than Jay, and he could have crucified Jay on this one. I think Jay realized that and only put Drake on the hook. Timbaland gave poor production on this one, but Jay picked the beat so the blame falls on both. The song is super futuristic; it could be too futuristic for many people. The lyrics are very simple here, but Jay does do a good thing and tell people to get off of over sized clothes, Cristal, and other old fads.

9. A Star is Born (2/5 stars) – This could be the second most disappointing track of all. The beat is very weak, the hook does not vibe with the beat, and Jay just did not deliver on this one. Jay gives props to other rappers and allows his new protégé J.Cole to shine.

10. Venus vs. Mars (3/5 stars) - This is the best Timbaland produced song. The lyrics are very cleaver. The song loses points because the hook is weak and could have been better. It is overall a smooth track that will please people.

11. Already Home (4/5 stars) – This song features Kid Cudi on the hook and is produced by Kanye. At first I did not like it but it quickly grew on me. I wish he would have let Cudi spit, but I guess Hova did not want to be outshined, similar situation with Drake I guess.

12. Hate (3.75/5 stars) – This is another cleaver song, and the subject is long over due. The weakest point is the semi-auto-tuned voice in the background. It is overall a great track, Kanye did a good job.

13. Reminder (1.5/5 stars) – This is the worst track period. The beat is extremely annoying. The lyrics are super weak. This could be Hova’s worst subliminal diss record. Timbaland again did not give Jay his best effort. I do not understand how this one made the cut.

14. So Ambitious (3.5/5 stars) – The Neptunes came through on this one. This is a smooth track with some substance. Jay talks about his past, how people doubted him, and how he overcame obstacles.

15. Young Forever (4/5 stars) – People that think they are hardcore are not going to like this one. I think it is very smooth and a hit. It is a good way to end the album.

Tallying up everything the album scored 51/75 68% which is very mediocre when you are talking about Jay-Z. He averaged 3.4 on the songs, but that doesn’t say much. I think he failed at providing legit substance. People expected him to talk about mature subjects and not just brag on every track. After listening to his album I think Jay could be the most conceded rapper. He doesn’t have any serious problems to talk about anymore, and this could be why the album is not as great as Blueprint I.

shocked shocked shocked ***quietly picks up BP3 CD from the dustbin, walks outside and looks for one of the refuse cart pushers. . .and tosses the CD into the cart, paying the man N20 to dispose of it properly. . .turns around hisses heavily, waves hand over his head three times and says 'God forbid!' ***
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by Firebomb: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
Wonderful Analysis, Good Work!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by pkasso(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
How come you guys are not talking about B.O.B and Drake?.they are both really good artistes and both had a wonderful year music-wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNAVAILABLE - Davido Ft. Musa Keys (Official Audio) / Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO] / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.