Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,737 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please, Who Are The Marlians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Are The Marlians (961 Views)

Where Are The Marlians? / Lady Marlians Celebrates Her Birthday With Bathroom Masturbation Video, See Reac / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Are The Marlians by Mgbadike80: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2020
please, i keep reading about these guys, can someone explain to me who they are?
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by uniqueuser(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Naira Marley fans
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Na group of young people wey leave right thing sey na wrong thing dem wan do.
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by Kylekent59: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Mgbadike80:
please, i keep reading about these guys, can someone explain to me who they are?

Everything has been bastardised, even the youths don't know what's right and wrong.

I wonder how the future generations would look like?

Anything one does in this life is his/her choice, everyone entitled to his/her own opinion.

Those who love his life style, how he does things, how they see themselves in him, how they get inspired by his ways of life are known as Marlians.
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by Mgbadike80: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

Everything has been bastardised, even the youths don't know what's right and wrong.

I wonder how the future generations would look like?

Anything one does in this life is his/her choice, everyone entitled to his/her own opinion.

Those who love his life style, how he does things, how they see themselves in him, how they get inspired by his ways of life are known as Marlians.
please, can you explain a bit about him, i have tried listening to his music tracks but i can't understand Yoruba.
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by ojun50(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
I hear say na people wey no dey wear belt.... also hear say them no dey graduate for schooool
Re: Please, Who Are The Marlians by ariyebaba(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
They are people from MALI cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Marry/build House Or Travel Abroad / Who Should Text First In A New Relationship? / A Sex-starved Lady Cries Out Amid Lockdown, You Wont Believe What She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.