Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Best House Cleaning Device. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best House Cleaning Device. (384 Views)

Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best House Cleaning Device. by UmmTwins2: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hello everyone. Happy Holidays!
Pls I need recommendation on the best house cleaning device like maybe a vacuum cleaner or any other efficient house cleaning device you know that does a good job with sweeping and mopping tiled floors. I need something that makes house cleaning easier and faster. A tested and trusted recommendation will be highly appreciated. I need this as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation of your help.
Re: Best House Cleaning Device. by blackboy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jik or hypo etc and mop. Ajax floor cleaner
Re: Best House Cleaning Device. by UmmTwins2: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
blackboy:
Jik or hypo etc and mop. Ajax floor cleaner
Oga are you serious or joking around. I stated an example of vacuum cleaner to clarify that I meant a device that makes the work of cleaning the house easier and faster undecided I didn't mean cleaning agents like hypo. Thanks anyways. I hope I can still get good recommendations cos I really need something to help clean faster
Re: Best House Cleaning Device. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
UmmTwins2.

Robomop. Robovac. wink
Re: Best House Cleaning Device. by UmmTwins2: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
UmmTwins2.

Robomop. Robovac. wink
Thanks for your help. just saw ur comment now. I'll look them up. Actually, I've seen some online and decided on the robot option but now they're so numerous it's overwhelming to choose which would be the best choice ��

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Wedding Is Hot / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Child Has Ever Told You Happened In School? / #700 70% Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.