Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,990 members, 7,859,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu (8234 Views)

Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Habakus: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

What are you dragging now? Is it that Obasanjo is an Igbo man?

Are you guys really okay? Even if na someone from Bantu or borusa write....lie na lie...

Obasanjo is a Yoruba man..QED..

NK has really done a bad job on most people brain that comprehension is now zero.

What are all these igbo guys here dragging for Christ sake
You have a huge problem. Very big one.
Obasanjo's paternity issue has been a thing for debate for many years now, even before the emergence of NK,and there has been no concrete evidence to show that he's of Yoruba paternity, yet you're here screaming NK all over the forum like a deranged dog and assuming anybody who has a contrary view to yours must be Igbo.
Now,instead of you to call out the author of the article who's obviously Yoruba,you're here attacking the Igbos who're mere commenters on the thread.
You deserve a big knock on your head for your dum.bness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by izombie(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
I don't know why yorubas always leave the main issues and go straight to attack igbos. A yoruba person posted this about obj but yorubas are npw saying that igbos want to claim obasanjo. Tufiakwa.
@topic......the pics of obj and onyejekwe look exactly like the same person. The resemblance is uncanny.

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by hAlexandro(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
undecidedhe is even of hausa decendent whether hausa Igbo or yoruba he's Nigerian
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by ServantsOfTruth: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
femolii:
Sorry for your self arindin look at way you turned it to insult osu .

Ọmọ ale
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Habakus:

You have a huge problem. Very big one.
Obasanjo's paternity issue has been a thing for debate for many years now, even before the emergence of NK,and there has been no concrete evidence to show that he's of Yoruba paternity, yet you're here screaming NK all over the forum like a deranged dog and assuming anybody who has a contrary view to yours must be Igbo.
Now,instead of you to call out the author of the article who's obviously Yoruba,you're here attacking the Igbos who're mere commenters on the thread.
You deserve a big knock on your head for your dum.bness.

You should shake your brain and it's configuration.

Imagine coming to such a thread and saw those pics and next an Igbo person will say it is true....I have heard such stories before....which. Story did you hear?

What are you guys claiming or dragging?

What a sensible person needs to do is to rubbish such post and warn the writer not to insult Igbos with such pictures and madness. But here the reverse is the case.

You see somebody believing such picures the same way they believe buhari pictures that NK said it is Jubril.

I don't blame you...I blame how you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
izombie:
I don't know why yorubas always leave the main issues and go straight to attack igbos. A yoruba person posted this about obj but yorubas are npw saying that igbos want to claim obasanjo. Tufiakwa.
@topic......the pics of obj and onyejekwe look exactly like the same person. The resemblance is uncanny.

Why would Igbos here said it is true that they have heard such stories before. Who believes such rubbish.

Any sensible person that encounter such thread should refute such nonsense and warn yorubas to desist on insulting Igbos with nonsense propaganda.

That's how men think.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by femolii: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Am very sorry for your parents for sending you to school cause it's a shame as big as you are ,you can't make a correct sentence...Shame on you

You are stupid and foolish, as big as you are you can't correct yourself when you make mistakes in your stupid sentence

Look at what you posted here Shame on you and your parents for sending you to school OSU

You are an illiterate
OSU man.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Habakus: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

You should shake your brain and it's configuration.

Imagine coming to such a thread and saw those pics and next an Igbo person will say it is true....I have heard such stories before....which. Story did you hear?

What are you guys claiming or dragging?

What a sensible person needs to do is to rubbish such post and warn the writer not to insult Igbos with such pictures and madness. But here the reverse is the case.

You see somebody believing such picures the same way they believe buhari pictures that NK said it is Jubril.

I don't blame you...I blame how you think.
You're clearly obsessed with NK and Igbos,and there's nothing I can do to help you.
Continue in your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Habakus:

You're clearly obsessed with NK and Igbos,and there's nothing I can do to help you.
Continue in your delusion.

Nnamdi kanu is an Igbo man likewise other igbos like me.

There is nothing special about him. The only thing special is his followers than he has brain washed to nothingness.

Tomorrow another person will bring a picture and said kwankwaso is an Igbo man and you will see them saying it is true....I heard the story sometime ago.

Brain wash is a deadly disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Then its obvious 90% of nairalanders are kids.....OBASANJOS DAD IS FROM ONITSHA but he didnt marry the mother so the woman took custody of the boy and he grew up in his mothers land

same way LATE CHIEF STEPHEN OSITA OSADEBE fathered SHINA PETER BUT DIDNT PAY THE BRIDE PRICE AND THE MOTHER TOOK CUSTODY

LOOK AT SHINA PETER AND CLEARANCE PETER AND SEE OSADEBE RESEMBLANCE

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Habakus: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

Nnamdi kanu is an Igbo man likewise other igbos like me.

There is nothing special about him. The only thing special is his followers than he has brain washed to nothingness.

Tomorrow another person will bring a picture and said kwankwaso is an Igbo man and you will see them saying it is true....I heard the story sometime ago.

Brain wash is a deadly disease.
What's the connection between NK you've been mentioning since with this Obj's paternity issue?

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Habakus:

What's the connection between NK you've been mentioning since with this Obj's paternity issue?

You should be asking yourself and your fellow followers that question.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Habakus: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

You should be asking yourself and your fellow followers that question.
I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt of not assuming that you're a little bit 'off' by asking you that question, but yet, you still proved my initial point about your obsession with NK and Igbos correct.
Guy,just stop quoting me please.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Habakus:

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt of not assuming that you're a little bit 'off' by asking you that question, but yet, you still proved my initial point about your obsession with NK and Igbos correct.
Guy,just stop quoting me please.

Everybody aren't brain washed like Nnamdi kanu followers.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by coolitempa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Osaze007:
In some years down the line they will say obj was an Igbo man just how they lie ojuku released Awolowo

Plus how Awo took rat poison ….how jubril became president....how Awolowo took their money and how indigenization was against ibos…..how border closure is against ibos etc.. Such a paranoid group of people that live on rumours and lies, I have never seen.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Kaymercury(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alhajimalam:
Some people or Yoruba people will not believe it but it’s the truth. I have had same story from a Yoruba woman who is a teacher. She said exact story that Obasanjo father is from Onitsha. Do your search very well.
obasanjo teacher! I hope you know obasanjo's age sir?

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Osaze007: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
coolitempa:

Plus how Awo took rat poison ….how jubril became president....how Awolowo took their money and how indigenization was against ibos…..how border closure is against ibos etc.. Such a paranoid group of people that live on rumours and lies, I have never seen.... grin

We should create a list of Ibo lies
Looool it’s victim mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by DeViNe007: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ndibunna:

Obasanjo is a yoruba man. That's how NK easily Brain wash you people
Then let him subject himself to a DNA test.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Ndibunna: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
DeViNe007:

Then let him subject himself to a DNA test.

Have you subjected yourself to DNA test to know if the man you call your father is your real Dad?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by oyatz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
The pictures are of the SAME person. One is black and white while the other is a coloured one.

Look very well and you will see that the uniform are the same Army uniform. The police never used that type of Uniform (especially the Lapel).

izombie:

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by duncun: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by jadeliyi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys should stop countering the thread.
I personally I like it that way, let it trend for awhile b4 creating a counter thread.

Since Obj is an Ibo man, that means no igbo presidency in 2023.
It's the trun of Yoruba
grin

Yes Igbos should take him.
2023 is Yoruba turn.
Obj is an Igbo man grin
oga why na na soso laugh you kill me as i dey waka so people think i don kolo.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Sammy07: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
jadeliyi:

oga why na na soso laugh you kill me as i dey waka so people think i don kolo.

Haha, baba Abeq, nah new year be this.
Look out for cars and bikes
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Sammy07: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Osaze007:

We should create a list of Ibo lies
Looool it’s victim mentality

We've done that long ago boss.
Check this out .

https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
coolitempa:

Am the only one who thinks this post is highly sarcastic

Rumours and lies grin pure irony
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by basty: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
One thing I know is sure is, if OBJ has been a poor fellow, would people be spewing this nonsense?
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by ServantsOfTruth: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2020
femolii:
OSU man.

Ọmọ ale
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by deji17: 12:59am On Jan 03, 2020
I will pay for Obasanjo to have that DNA test. The fact is undeniable.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by ChoCho54(f): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2020
femolii:
Stop this your ignorant and look for something else to do the people you are talking about are not obasanjo mother, this is how you claim you own Nigeria in 60s plans coup irunsi change systems of government till civil war keeps you people for where you belong till date.
I had a hard time reading what a start illitrate wrote. Pls go back to kindergarten and stop posting here till further notice
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by ChoCho54(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2020
femolii:
Is damilola obasanjo mother ? kid.
But he's aware of her promiscuity. Why don't you show us pics of other obj's siblings let compare.

K so obj inherited his high libido from his mum grin
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by ChoCho54(f): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2020
deji17:
I will pay for Obasanjo to have that DNA test. The fact is undeniable.
You can start by showing us pics of OBJs other siblings let's compare.
Re: Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu by Demzlent(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
See more pictures of onyejekwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

112,351 Passports Uncollected, Says Immigration / Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri / Ibe Kachikwu Recounts Achievement As NNPC GMD -the Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.