Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri (8224 Views)

Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally / Police Micro-finance Bank Manager Killed By Ombatse Boys / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by EzeJustme(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2013
Gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members , yesterday ,shot dead a General Manager (name withheld) of one of the fuel stations in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

This is coming barely few hours when President Goodluck Jonathan ordered for the immediate release of all Boko Haram sect, including their wives and children from detention.

Our Correspondent gathered that the gunmen laid ambush to the deceased in Ajilari/Railway crossing ward of Maiduguri metropolis and shot him dead on his way to his house after performing the Magrib prayers in a nearby Mosque at about 6:30pm.

Resident and an eye witness who did not want his name mentioned in print for security reasons told our Correspondent that the gunmen after killing the General Manager, fled without being arrested.

He said, "I was about entering my house when I saw three people in a Keke Napep (tricycle) riding towards the house of the General Manager, and before I know it, I heard gunshots, which led to many people around the area running helter scelter for their safety, I quickly entered my house, and because of the curfew imposed on the state capital as well as the emergency rule, we had to remain indoors, until this morning 8am that we saw his corpse still lying without being attended to". He narrated.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201305221343.html
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by brownlord: 8:50am On May 23, 2013
Thank you seun, for lifting my ban,first comment, first position

Allahu akbar

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2013
In my own opinion oh.the way this sound, I don't think they are boko haram and again if they were boko haram they wouldn't kill only him in the whole neighbourhood.All the same I sympathised with his his loved ones and may his soul rest in perfect peace............AMEN
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On May 23, 2013
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by untainted: 9:33am On May 23, 2013
Why are Maiduguri people shielding these killers? Are they not tired of the collateral damage?
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by sharpshap(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2013
Someone in his ofiice wants him out of the way. That's what I feel anyway because dem no born boko well to comot for Maiduguri town again.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2013
Islamic idiots
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 9:42am On May 23, 2013
untainted: Why are Maiduguri people shielding these killers? Are they not tired of the collateral damage?

This is a very simplistic statement, kindly explain the conclusion and tell me how many committing crime in your area have been exposed by you. Why and Why not? I am tempted to conclude that you might be shielding criminals.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by untainted: 9:55am On May 23, 2013
tbaba1234:

This is a very simplistic statement, kindly explain the conclusion and tell me how many committing crime in your area have been exposed by you. Why and Why not? I am tempted to conclude that you might be shielding criminals.
Thank you; I lived in Maiduguri for years until recently. I speak a little kanuri and understand the language. You see, I know what I am saying. People (not all though but a majority) there shield BH and believe GEJ deserves what he gets from them. Until you walk the streets of Maiduguri and mingle with the people there, please don't compare the level of acceptance of BH in maiduguri to that of criminals elsewhere. You also need to refer to revelations by COAS on moles in the military. They are all related.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by DJDOLA(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2013
D GUY DAT KILL ARMY IN LONDON IS FROM D NORTH
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by sanandreas(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2013
Senseless killings (FGN et.al)
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by ellagal(f): 9:58am On May 23, 2013
God pls continue 2 protect us here in d north ooo
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2013
The average northerner is unrepentant let alone the ones baptised in the spirit of boko haram
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Omen100(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2013
untainted:
Thank you; I lived in Maiduguri for years until recently. I speak a little kanuri and understand the language. You see, I know what I am saying. People (not all though but a majority) there shield BH and believe GEJ deserves what he gets from them. Until you walk the streets of Maiduguri and mingle with the people there, please don't compare the level of acceptance of BH in maiduguri to that of criminals elsewhere. You also need to refer to revelations by COAS on moles in the military. They are all related.

thank you
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by ellagal(f): 10:13am On May 23, 2013
DJDOLA: D GUY DAT KILL ARMY IN LONDON IS FROM D NORTH
dats a false accusation!who told u?
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On May 23, 2013
This rag heads again, killing an unarmed man na wa ooo...cowards of the highest order
RIP to the dead man

1 Like

Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Suc4live(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2013
im lost in d bush,dont knw whch path 2 follow now. #Road 2 Ghana#
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by ikennaoma(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2013
What is d problem with this people. What joy do they derive in killing their follow citizen. This is getting out of hand.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by aceTS: 10:35am On May 23, 2013
chidindufrank: The average northerner is unrepentant let alone the ones baptised in the spirit of boko haram

it is clear ur ignorance of northern naija is dragging u thru life angry angry angry angry
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Lana75(f): 10:38am On May 23, 2013
brownlord: Thank you seun, for lifting my ban,first comment, first position

Allahu akbar
Go and sin no more!!!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:53am On May 23, 2013
tbaba1234:

Aboki sharap. In my community, if u dont have job, stay home everyday as man; the community will call police to question you. OK.
-When cultism was strong in nigeria higher institutions, my community arrest suspected cult members.
- In my community, if a civilian carry AK47, mob will attack him and hand him over to the police.

2moro is Friday, i bet many muslims will pray in the same mosque with sheku and high level boko haram terrorist movement. they recognize him and they will praise him for Jihad war.... TRUE or FALSE?

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:18am On May 23, 2013
aceTS:

it is clear ur ignorance of northern naija is dragging u thru life angry angry angry angry
sharaaaaaap there!
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Occurstaem(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2013
May Allah grant him Al-janah firdaous.
Boko your day is numbered.
They(boko) ran out of fuel.Military,wipe them out.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by MadCow1: 11:52am On May 23, 2013
This is why we must never sell Petroleum products above pump price..

RIP Mr Manager Man.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by onatisi(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2013
i have said it so many times ,people only making comment because of topic heading,can someone please indicate in the whole news where it can be proven that boko haram carried out the killing?so before bh there wasnt any assasination or killing in northern nigeria?lets always discuss objectively
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by donigspain(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2013
This is simply ASSASSINATION (politically or corporately). Sadly, most people will ascribe it to Boko Haram (scape goat). The masterminds took advantage of the insecurity problem in the state knowing fully well that there will hardly be an investigation since many will simply call it an act by Boko Haram.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Artistree: 12:30pm On May 23, 2013
The You must not kill written in the bible, so nobody obeys it anymore? Well, it's one of the signs of the Last Days when men will become Fierce, without self control or love of goodness.1st Tim. 3:1-5. The world is doomed for destruction, watch out for what lies ahead!
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by AroOkigbo(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2013
rafhell: Islamic idiots
see TAUTOLOGY
you are looking for a BAN on Nairaland.
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by carlos1(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Aboki sharap. In my community, if u dont have job, stay home everyday as man; the community will call police to question you. OK.
-When cultism was strong in nigeria higher institutions, my community arrest suspected cult members.
- In my community, if a civilian carry AK47, mob will attack him and hand him over to the police.

2moro is Friday, i bet many muslims will pray in the same mosque with sheku and high level boko haram terrorist movement. they recognize him and they will praise him for Jihad war.... TRUE or FALSE?

U don't need any general acceptance from nairalanders, Dis na True talk bro
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2013
whats wrong with all these boko people?do they read their quran upsidedown?.you are allowed to kill people of other religions but not muslims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rashida Bello, Abba Moro, Olubunmi Ojo To Be Honoured At Most Influential Awards / Ogun Awards Six-lane Road Contract To Chinese Company / Police Contact Banks In Search For Lawan’s $620,000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.