Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. (6590 Views)

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 / Repeating The Same Prayers / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
blueAgent:

Who is a Christian?

If Isaiah is not a Christian than Abraham is not also a Christian.
and that means you are not a Christian either because your right to Christianity is bore from Abraham's covenant with God which extends to everyone that believes.

So Abraham is also a Christian? Just lol.

Let's have it so dear. We have tried. Our points have been known, cos if Abraham is a Christian this will never end.

I appreciate your time. We could discuss another topic next time. Love Yah!

2 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by blueAgent(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
JMAN05:

Let's have it so dear. We have tried. Our points have been known, cos if Abraham is a Christian this will never end.

He is a Muslim.
This is the most dumb statement I have ever heard.

Let me ask you what qualifies someone to be a Christian?

Are you ingnorant of the fact that even the Israelites in the wilderness were called the Church.

Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by blueAgent(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
JMAN05:

This is dictionary definition of a Christain

noun

Chris·​tian

| \ ˈkris-chən , ˈkrish- \

Collegiate Definition (Entry 1 of 2)

1a: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ

b(1): DISCIPLE sense 2

(2): a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906

The Question is did Abraham live in accordance to the teachings God and Jesus? the answer is given by God himself.

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

The 2nd question did he have faith in Jesus?
The answer is given here.
Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

People before Christ birth and death are all saved the same way people born after His birth and death through faith.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

How can you call yourself a Christian when you deny Abraham whose covenant you are under as a Christian?
Are you not a joker.

Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by MuttleyLaff: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / Why Are Blacks Christians? / The Bigotry Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.