Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. (6497 Views)

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 / Repeating The Same Prayers / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
CaveAdullam:
BTW happy new year old classic specimen of a human being.
Happy New and rewarding Year to you CaveAdullam. I am filled with awe, even, still, long after finding out the meaning of your moniker.

I digress, but back to the new year 2020. Not many have thought of the significance of 20, actually repeating itself in this new year, you know repeating just like in those sort of "truly, truly ..." John 1:51, John 3:3 etcetera Johannine biblical intro phrases, and the thing is, it is repeating itself for a "credible" and truthfully significant reason(s). Yeah, its the season thanks to one mister PrecisionFx, for getting me to use the word "credible" here, lol. "Credible" is in vogue thanks to him, lol. Anyway, as I was saying, the new year, apparently is sounding off a robust and/or uncompromising message(s) to whom and/or those applicable, by deliberately and consciously repeating the number twenty twice.

I know there's the negative and positive sides of the number 20, but I strongly believe that because of the 20 repetition being done, in this case, twice, then this year is really all about the positives, and so its identifying with those, more so than with the negatives.

For the sake of twenty, God will not destroy (i.e. Genesis 18:31, lol) Happy rewarding 2020, CaveAdullam.

With that said and done, here's a Happy 2020 to the, our ọga, at the top, Seun.

Happy 2020, to my favourite esteemed and amiable+capable moderators OAM4J & Mynd44,

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, An2elect2, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, StrikeBack, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, winner01, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, udopee, peteruuu, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Gggg102, Goshen360, sonofthunder, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, sharone21, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, Lexusgs430, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, Olivegreen, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, Tallesty1, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, Olu317, macof, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

PS: and to absoluteSuccess Happy 2020. Wow, I am just seeing this brilliant thread https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage of yours, courtesy of watching nlPoster's rear lights, lol.

You, Olu317, macof et al, are doing a great work and/or service there. I need to grab popcorn for this 38 pages and counting thread. I never thought of one before, but absoluteSuccess now, is my NL candidate for the year 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by ichuka(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year big bro

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by blueAgent(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff.
Thanks bro.
I wish you and your family a wonderful ,blissful and fulfilled 2020.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Ishilove: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Happy New and rewarding Year to you.

Happy new year to you and the family too, oga mi. Prosper!

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Image123(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Happy New and rewarding Year to you CaveAdullam. I am filled with awe, even, still, long after finding out the meaning of your moniker.

I digress, but back to the new year 2020. Not many have thought of the significance of 20, actually repeating itself in this new year, you know repeating just like in those sort of "truly, truly ..." John 1:51, John 3:3 etcetera Johannine biblical intro phrases, and the thing is, it is repeating itself for a "credible" and truthfully significant reason(s). Yeah, its the season thanks to one mister PrecisionFx, for getting me to use the word "credible" here, lol. "Credible" is in vogue thanks to him, lol. Anyway, as I was saying, the new year, apparently is sounding off a robust and/or uncompromising message(s) to whom and/or those applicable, by deliberately and consciously repeating the number twenty twice.

I know there's the negative and positive sides of the number 20, but I strongly believe that because of the 20 repetition being done, in this case, twice, then this year is really all about the positives, and so its identifying with those, more so than with the negatives.

For the sake of twenty, God will not destroy (i.e. Genesis 18:31, lol) Happy rewarding 2020, CaveAdullam.

Happy 2020, to my favourite esteemed and amiable+capable moderators OAM4J & Mynd44,

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

Happy Holy year everyone. Thanks Muttley.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by kkins25(m): 1:26am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

Thanks dear metatron of God. A blissful new year to you.... im glad we both made it

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by luvmijeje(f): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year MuttleyLaff. Thank you for your well wishes.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by CaveAdullam: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Well done old classic specimen of a human being.

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by eedimo(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera
Much thanks bro
Respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by wickedtuna: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2020
eedimo:

Much thanks bro
Respect!!!
i music have been sleep texting..lol. Happy new year to you all the same.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by wickedtuna: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera
Thanks Muttley. May the road be smooth and less of a wacky race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by LordReed(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed,

I'll take it that you were drunk or high when you typed this.

Happy New Year to you too.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2020
LordReed:
I'll take it that you were drunk or high when you typed this.
Happy New Year to you too.
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
The dead dont talk.
Its in the vault and RIP now.
So, dont worry, the secret is safe with me, lol.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
The dead dont talk.
Its in the vault and RIP now.
So, dont worry, the secret is safe with me, lol.

Whatever you are on seems to be pretty effective. Just don't jeopardise your job while you are on it ok.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Righteousness89(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, Olu317, macof, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

PS: and to absoluteSuccess Happy 2020. Wow, I am just seeing this brilliant thread https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage of yours, courtesy of watching nlPoster's rear lights, lol.

You, Olu317, macof et al, are doing a great work and/or service there. I need to grab popcorn for this 38 pages and counting thread. I never thought of one before, but absoluteSuccess now, is my NL candidate for the year 2019
Happy New and Glorious year bro

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by orisa37: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm Orunto27. I don't live in etcetera & no RIP yet.
With Two, cut off the enty, NIGERIA will cross The Red Sea and The Lord will sink Fulanisation into The same Red Sea.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ON NAIRALAND AND MAY YOU ALL SEE THE SALVATION OF NIGERIA AND NAIRALAND IN 2020 AND BEYOND.

2 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by sacx: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year to you too MuttleyLaff

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by finalboss(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year grin sir MuttleyLaff

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by beresponsible(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy New and Glorious year bro
I wish you the same. Season's greetings

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by OkCornel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, StrikeBack, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, Olu317, macof, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

Happy new year! Better times ahead...

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
OkCornel:

Cheers

Same to you dearie!

2 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks Muttleylaff, happy new year.

The good Lord shall lead the way in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by delishpot: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year to you too cool

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Joagbaje(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
OkCornel:

Cheers

Happy new year. Muttely .How were you able to get a long list of names like this

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Anas09: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, StrikeBack, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, peteruuu, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, Tallesty1, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, Olu317, macof, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

Happy New Year sir.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Holycity(f): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Happy 2020 to kkins25, to Bodydialect57, to Graduateacher, to openmine, to Eviana, to Maamin, Giftedprof, cheechee1, GodHead85, FrLukas, wickedtuna, Preciousgirl, leonard509, Tayeni, SUPOL, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, EmperorHarry, budaatum, StrikeBack, OtemAtum, PastorAIO, vaxx, tintingz, MizMyColi, MisterKings, Seetto, peteruuu, Truthwords, Apeshy101, iwayumeh, BitCraftman, kunleweb, EternalBeing, Goldencheese, johnkay1, MhizAngel99 aka LordReed, jesusjnr RIP, 1Sharon, HenryDion, Michellekabod RIP, Michellekabod1, luvmijeje, finalboss, vMhizVee, Vanhooijdonk, jimmyLd101, Voltron14, Everfrank, MizyB, babeosisi, CodeTemplar, nijabazaar, gobuchinny, TV01, Shepherd00, Hismasterpiece, Goshen360, Ihedinobi3, bloodofthelamb, harmonyAris, frank317, TVSA, Hairyrapunzel:, Gombs, petra1, joagbaje, Maestro21, OkCornel, OkaiCorne, VBCampaign, otipoju, plainbibletruth, LoveElfrida, lightblazingnow, Brandstudio01, NPComplete, rickyponting504, Wazobiamax22, PastorDavidAwuj, Middleborn, LadyAnn, chrisley, elated177, Maximus69, TATIME, daddymummy, Danpersie31, Dtruthspeaker, Mujtahida, shalom4eva, MrPresident1, Ishilove, naptu2, NGpatriot, dominique, musicwriter, TrollKiller, holahmihdeh, inforesource, jamesid29, HappyPagan, JMG1, generationz, MrBrownJay1, CAPSLOCKED, LoJ, EMILO2STAY, Glycolysis, HopefulLandlord, solite3, tobechi20, nelsonoba, paxonel, Brock1, mikezuruki, PrincewithGod, hisgrace090, alBHAGDADI, jclassiq, prinzfavian, BeLookingIDIOT, malvisguy212, francis247, Aaronsrod, sacx, Ubenedictus, nwokoromercyme, 9inches, Syncan, Martinez39, Thehumanlloydl, johnydon22, content208, achorladey, AAinEqGuinea, HardMirror, 1StopRudeness, ScepticalPyrrho, donnie, Ken4Christ, Samulux, eedimo, SlimBrawnie, YoungLionken, Akin1212, orisa37, FOLYKAZE, Kei144, TemmyT002, Tallesty1, manmustwac, PAULEENBAYO, Godsfavour78, Fvckmoderators, akudofarms, frosbel2, Splinz, Harshirama, OLAADEGBU, trueking, Image123, ijewejones, Anas09, chemystery, JMAN05, mcfynest, delishpot, foster212, SocialJustice, PervertProphet, BlueAngel444, beresponsible, Demaduka, TheSourcerer, 1stSonOfLucifer, RiyadhGoddess, paulGrundy, Mobilia, brocab, donstan18, healthserve, Magicians, PoliticalWitch, Primesky, Awol1, DoctorAlien, nairalee, Mindfulness, Originakalokalo, RandomGuy48, omojeesu, sonofElElyon, tintingz, pressplay411, hawwal84, blueAgent, Dantedasz, ScienceWatch, ichuka, ochibuogwu5, Icesy, onlyforchrist, Ijawwomaninoyo, aniete, Goldencheese, matrixme, designking, OrDan, Mcuzy, Holycity, aadoiza, Godhatesodomy, kimco, , maigemuu, psychologist, kevoh, JeromeBlack, chiedu7, Ormorlehwah, Houseofglam7, scott67, jjmekwa, martooski, gensteejay, SKhanmi, alphalpha, Rekhina, Empiree, Grupo, Righteousness89, Janosky, TroublemakerPro, shadeyinka, Olukoso1, JJOF, jcross19, OpenYourEyes1, WinningEleven, FinallyDead, missjo, sonmvayina, CreepyBlackpool, Daejoyoung, Olu317, macof, nlPoster, Blabbermouth, HedwigesMaduro, tpiar, PrecisionFx, stagger, GodWrites, johnw47, oaroloye, Magnoliaa, etcetera

Happy new year to you

5 Likes

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by MuttleyLaff: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Thanks Muttleylaff, happy new year.
The good Lord shall lead the way in Jesus name.
Abba used you, Bodydialect57, to influence me in titling the heading for this New Year 2020, well wishing thread and get me to speak briefly of its positive regard and hopes for good fortune. Thank you ma'am, for your obedience and/or yielding to the Holy Spirit prompt.

1 Like

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by absoluteSuccess: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Thanks alot pal, God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Goldencheese(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Holycity:

Happy new year to you

Happy New Year to you.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by nijabazaar: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year Muttleylaff.
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by Finallydead: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Happy New and rewarding Year to you ....FinallyDead
Thank you so much. I, in turn, pray you into 20/20 vision for the decade, so you see perfectly all angles and with a perfect lens the mystery of Christ and 20:20 scale measurements so the Lord will bring your life into a perfect balance between His plans in eternity and your life on earth. Amen. God bless you with PLENTY as from 2020
Re: New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. by ThothHermes: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year to you too Oga Boss. Keep increasing in wisdom.
MuttleyLaff:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Atheists, What are your views On Pornography And Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.