Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle (35320 Views)

Google Celebrates Oliver De Coque On His 74th Posthumous Birthday. / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos) / Google Celebrates Christy Essien-igbokwe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by corvoca86: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Damn didn't know she was late!
Rip great woman

Haba! Where you dey na ?
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by SirRoberto(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
She was my Godmother, a quite reserved woman. RIP
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by nedekid: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Karmaisme:

Why did you forget to add ''dead meat seller'' to that C.V?
Rumour has it that he also rubs bleaching creame shocked

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by nedekid: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
ETWs:
I now understand
They say he rubs bleaching creme also shocked
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by oluwaflames7(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
look at you... she owns fuji house of commotion, if you don't know that one, then....
DonFreshmoney:
She is inconsequential in the scheme of things... I and my goons don't know her..
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Google's doodle is today dedicated to late Nigerian filmmaker and broadcasting executive Amaka Igwe who was born on this day in 1963. She was the owner of Top Radio 90.9 Lagos and Amaka Igwe Studios.

She was recognized as one of the second generation filmmakers who helped begin the video film era of Nigerian cinema. She remained a prominent figure in the industry until her death in 2014Sour

Why always IGBO

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by LOVEGINO(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiltonFine:
How you take know sef? With good health too.
one cold liquid for u cool
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
i remember her film....RATTLESNAKE!
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Captaincee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
She was a great woman, R I P
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by oluxy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Never knew she's late man.
RIP
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by babapressy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
rip
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Damn didn't know she was late!
Rip great woman
RIP Amaka Igwe.
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Chiggsglover(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
I've been seeing this and was wondering. it feels great seeing how talents are remembered and commemorated. Nice one tho. I have a feeling those that are outside naija wont see this doodle.
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Midex88(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:
Many indomie kids won't know her. I can't forget 'Fuji House of Commotion', 'Checkmate' and 'To Live Again'.

What was her role in Fuji house of commotion
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by PremiumTrends(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
The brains behind the popular sitcom "Fuji House of Commotion". Rest on
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by quinox947: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
She produced Fuji House of Commotion. RIP
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by HallaDaTruth: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
tot:
Smh at some of the comments above. Amaka Igwe inconsequential? Some of you would not know or appreciate talent even if it hits you right in the face.

RIP; a woman who made an impact in her area.
You shouldn't be surprised. Nairaland is full of irresponsible, uneducated, never do Wells. Only a handful of people in nairaland have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Rapmoney(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Midex88:

What was her role in Fuji house of commotion

She produced it.
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by dantajay: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Pioneer of Ama award
Re: Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With A Doodle by Hallabee1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Never knew she's late, the one behind Fuji house of commotion... Never knew she also own top radio...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics / Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together / Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.