Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! (504 Views)

Please Help, Despite Our Commitments, She's Still Giving Green Light Outside / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help! / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by Beke2020: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Good day mama,

Please advice me. I am in a relationship for almost one year. Initially,he did not tell me but later on,like 4 months later,he told me he is a divorcee with a kid. I was shocked and that made me leave him.

Its been five years after his divorce but I was not happy he did not tell me at first. But later on,we began dating and he really makes me happy. I have met his kid,a very smart boy. The ex wife has moved on and is engaged to someone else,I think.

My issue now is,even though I have been dating this guy,its been a year and he has nit said anything about marriage to me. I know he says he loves being around me and loves spending time with me,would love to spend the rest of his life with me but he has not really asked me to marry him.

I feel somehow but I want to ask him what his plans for marriage. In fact,I already asked him and he said he will definitely get married again but he is not sure. His answer is: it can be this year or next five years.

That he wants to be 100% ....

https://livelystones.com.ng/will-there-be-a-marriage-despite-our-loveplease-advise/

Re: Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Him don already get male child from previous marriage...he is not bordered...just endure,he will still marry u.
Re: Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think he kept the secret of his previous marriage to you because he wanted to be sure of who you are to him

He will definitely get married but wants to be sure 100% because of what he suffered or experienced in his last marriage

If you truly loves him and be ready to be his wife

Accept and showove to his child

Respect and appreciate him for who he is to you

If you are very sure he loves you and doesn't have any other girl friend, win his heart with an attitude that he is not ready to leave you for another man

But if you are very sure he is using you to while away time

Tell him that you want to look for a man to settle down with, since he is not yet ready

Why I said this is because there is no time

It's better to get married and spend the time with a man than spending time with a man that doesn't have your plan's
Re: Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by Hidohwuh: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think he is still having doubt about something or still trying to get some things before proposing to you. Babe, you have to endure,study him too. It is very important. When you know him better, then u know where to come in to help.

N:B my opinion
Re: Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by samson07(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
tell him you need to settle down, if he is not ready let him give you reason, after hearing his reason u have to sit down and think. do u want to be studying him? is the man a book? there are men out there looking for marriage stop wasting your time with some that does not know when he can settle down with. 1year is enough to date.
Re: Will There Be A Marriage Despite Our Love:please Advise! by mechanics(m): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2020
It's wrong to marry a divorcee, you have a look for another man.

(1) (Reply)

1 In 3 Men Aren't The Fathers Of Their Kids / Will You Take This Challenge? / Manhood, Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation In Just 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.