Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9306 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2020
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2020
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2020
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot / Live Like Royalty in East Amber Estate Abijo GRA, Ajah @#11m Per 600sqm / Looking For House Agent In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.