Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9309 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:20am On Jun 01, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
now is the time
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:29am On Jun 02, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
be part of the investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
jejeproperties:
be part of the investment
this is it
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
jejeproperties:
this is it
good news
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:50am On Jun 10, 2020
jejeproperties:
good news
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot / Live Like Royalty in East Amber Estate Abijo GRA, Ajah @#11m Per 600sqm / Looking For House Agent In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.