Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue (62609 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by toprealman: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Huzzle oh!

Make them no title you Domestic Worker
Someone quit his job to be the chief driver of a former governor.....he is happy with that decision, no regrets whatsoever.
Another "domestic worker" secured a foreign PG scholarship for herself and her brother.....
Forget title.....all you need is a goal, then focus and get the job done. Na people go de ask if na the work de give you money.

4 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
fergie001:
The residence of a former Senate President, David Mark, in Otukpo town, Benue State was gutted by fire on Thursday.

Witnesses said the fire spread from a nearby bush bordering the fence of the ex-senate president’s residence and burnt down two ambulance vehicles as well as over 15 motor cycles parked in the premises.

It was gathered that domestic workers at the residence made frantic efforts to put out the fire without much success before the arrival of the State Fire Service in Otukpo.

One of the domestic workers, who preferred anonymity, said, “we made every effort to quench the fire but the more we tried the more it continued to spread.

“It was when we noticed that we could not stop it from engulfing the guest house that we called in the Fire Service.”

At the time of this report, however, none of the family members has yet commented on the matter even as it was learnt that Mark himself was away from home.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-fire-razes-david-marks-residence-in-benue.html

Hmmmm...

Arson

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
fergie001:
The residence of a former Senate President, David Mark, in Otukpo town, Benue State was gutted by fire on Thursday.

Witnesses said the fire spread from a nearby bush bordering the fence of the ex-senate president’s residence and burnt down two ambulance vehicles as well as over 15 motor cycles parked in the premises.

It was gathered that domestic workers at the residence made frantic efforts to put out the fire without much success before the arrival of the State Fire Service in Otukpo.

One of the domestic workers, who preferred anonymity, said, “we made every effort to quench the fire but the more we tried the more it continued to spread.

“It was when we noticed that we could not stop it from engulfing the guest house that we called in the Fire Service.”

At the time of this report, however, none of the family members has yet commented on the matter even as it was learnt that Mark himself was away from home.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-fire-razes-david-marks-residence-in-benue.html

Hmmmm...

Arson cool
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by canDy4eva(f): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=slimfit1 post=85446809]Oturupo constituency building on fire impossible can't. [/quote hope all is well
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by AJOBI77(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
15 motorcycles?? Is he Into Gokada or Opay business?
Na hire purchase things ni?
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Hypocrit: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everyone will pay for his/her sins in different ways. When karma knocks, the people surely will think is a mere accident, persecution or an attack, while the person affected will never know is as a result of his/her past misdeeds. But karma dont care what anyone thinks. I gat no sympathy for them, cause, they gat no sympathy for us. they can as well as humans born to ashes along with their properties.

2 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by pawesome(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy
Domestic staffs made frantic effort
Without calling on the appropriate authority at the right time.

Wasn't that ignorance?
nope...just an effect of incompetence....a whole senate president for how many years and Otukpo that is tiny like dt u didn't do anything to change it

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Centcanada: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
After GEJ, now ur turn. They will come after u people both physical and spiritual.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Omeizadean(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mark and his family milked Nigeria dry for decades.

Btw none of this turd pastors selling prophesy yesterday is able to foretold this.

GOM David Oyedepo why na. Shebi Mark na ur man that year and he is still a card carrying member or ur beloved party PDP?
U for tell the local man I saw a big fire coming close to ur house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by ebuka440: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please I need someone to help me push this story to the front page.
One of my boy a D.J was called to play music at APEX HOTEL, G.R.A Onitsha on 15th of December, 2019 by one Mr. Francis Chijioke popularly known as CJ. The D.J( Okon) and Mr. Chijioke agreed on 2,000 for each day that he was going to play the music with the exception of Sunday 15th December, 2019, which was the day that he tested his instruments. He later told him that 24 and 25th December that he was going to pay 10k for each day, which is 20k(for 2 days).
So, from Monday 16th December, 2019 to 23rd December, 2019 is 8 days which is 16,000 for a week and a day. Then at the middle of the one week that D.J spent there, Mr. Francis Chijiokes boy who is in charge of collecting money from the prostitutes paid him a total of 10k with the balance of 6,000 remaining.
So, for the 24 and 25th that they agreed on 20k for the two days, the boy collecting money for him by the name, Ebuka gave the D.J Okon 5,000 with 15,000 balance remaining. The total amount still remaining to balance the D.J is 21,000(I.e 6,000+ 15,000).
Mr. Francis Chijioke who employed the D.J Okon to play music in his hotel refused to pay the D.J and is making claims that the D.J who came with complete instruments is a Record D.J simply because he said that he doesn't have a scratcher.
Please house, help me to move this to the front page. I also believe that human trafficking is going on there because prostitutes occupies the whole rooms in the hotel thereby paying him according to the prostitutes 5,000 on a daily basis for the rooms that they are living in. Please I am calling on the police, the army and the human rights to intervene in the matter.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Buhari sef grin
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Memezozo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Edopesin:
Do we even have a fire service department in this country?

Well if you took time to read it you would have read the part the staff said when they couldn't control the fire that's when they called the fire department. So the staff shares most of the blame.

At times don't be quick to blame government agencies, the citizen are ignorant or seek help very late or last minute same with seeking health treatment from hosiptals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=canDy4eva post=85447694][/quote]

Constituency building is on fire helloooooooooo can't you seeeeeeeeeeeee do you need glasses my goodness
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by SniperSmurf(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
15 motorcycles?? Is he Into Gokada or Opay business?

I bow o! Our leaders have ambulances and motorcycle cades in their private residences. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by generalud: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
2 ambulance and over 15 cars parked in his compound for what? May be the stand-by ambulance was there incase of any heart attack or any health related issues that needs emergency. Oh greedy politicians. It was this same David Akengar Bonaventure Mark that burnt #30Million from his house two years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Jonah507(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
In as much as I dont wish him bad luck, I think he deserves even more than that.
Only those from Otukpo would understand.

There's no bush close to his property, trust me. Our house is just a short distance from his apartment so I know what I'm saying.
Not a single road was constructed in Otukpo township throughout his 16 years in the senate.
His biological son is at logalhead with him.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by golddare: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
2 Ambulances, is ok.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by BafanaBafana: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I don't want to sound mean but that's the end result of embezzling public money. Na burn the money dey later burn.
I trust Otukpo guys maybe na dem even put the fire sef grin
Next please.
grin

To those quoting me;
If you're from Otukpo you would have been happy like me. Go to Otukpo and see the way that man made that town underdevelop. Throughout his tenure in senate he never did anything tangible in that town. He only comes home during campaign, once he wins the election nobody will see him again till the next campaign. The whole of otukpo is riddled with bad roads.
Haba bros, lie small small na. How can you say Mark only comes home during elections. Na wao!
Someone that was always flying helicopter home

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by SexytorresE(f): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Picture of it or... grin
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by chigoizie7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
What is 15 motorcycles doing , parked and not in use in the residence of the ex senator?

He could have empowered 15 okada riders .

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Flying helicopter home during thanksgiving of his electoral victory at st Francis cathedral abi? And that is done nobody will see him again till after 4 years. Wait ooo, even if he is flying helicopter home everyday is that part of development?
BafanaBafana:

Haba bros, lie small small na. How can you say Mark only comes home during elections. Na wao!
Someone that was always flying helicopter home

3 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Exactly
Jonah507:
In as much as I dont wish him bad luck, I think he deserves even more than that.
Only those from Otukpo would understand.

There's no bush close to his property, trust me. Our house is just a short distance from his apartment so I know what I'm saying.
Not a single road was constructed in Otukpo township throughout his 16 years in the senate.
His biological son is at logalhead with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Abuleoshi: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Huzzle oh!

Make them no title you Domestic Worker
Hustle ooh make your children no spell Hustle as Huzzle����

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by TUANKU(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
bankyblue:
Those bas*ard they look for RAT, end up causing wahalla.
They will all explain to oga
Your father is the bastard.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nastofar(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
This lyrics comes to my mind: easy come easy go... Easy come easy goooo babyyyy....don't take it personal
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Theoarhics: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy
Domestic staffs made frantic effort
Without calling on the appropriate authority at the right time.

Wasn't that ignorance?
their mumu na follow come. Original one
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by kayusely70(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Karma Is A Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by chaloskyx: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
so go and dig into the stolen money of Nigerians and build a bigger one
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by ashawopikin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mrcomputeru:
Last last
..na vanity
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by bankyblue(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:

Your father is the bastard.

grin
E pain ham well we'll

I believe you are head of the hunter.

Showing skills when it comes to rat..... But when Fulani show up, u hide or run aways leaving your wife and children.

Ode.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I don't want to sound mean but that's the end result of embezzling public money. Na burn the money dey later burn.
I trust Otukpo guys maybe na dem even put the fire sef grin
Next please.
grin

To those quoting me;
If you're from Otukpo you would have been happy like me. Go to Otukpo and see the way that man made that town underdevelop. Throughout his tenure in senate he never did anything tangible in that town. He only comes home during campaign, once he wins the election nobody will see him again till the next campaign. The whole of otukpo is riddled with bad roads.

You can only blame mark for under development of otukpo, what of the state governor ortorm why don't you use the energy you use to question mark to also question ortom or better still you have a new senator representing benue south. What has he done for the idomas
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
gunuvi:
grin grin grin grin
What is two ambulance doing in his compound when many hospitals don't even have one?
Nonsense

Good question, apart from the ambulance what are 15 okada doing in his compound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.