Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House (18671 Views)

FG Earmarks ₦71.6 Billion For Railway Projects / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by stanisbaratheon: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Overinflated government projects has been the bedrock of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Finchmgh: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wow this unbelievable[img][/img]https://www.imageshack.us/my/images
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
If all these northern states sold yam and ground nut to fund their budgets. They wont be going on all these sprees

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who cursed Nigeria
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by TruckFit(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are they building new aso rock ?
maybachmusic:
If all these northern states sold yam and ground nut to fund their budgets. They wont be going on all these sprees

Well said!
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by akilo1: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians will get sense by force

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Stanleyville(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
God!!

What are these people building??!!
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Misplaced priorities
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by YelloweWest: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
That money should go to the poor masses not the political elite! angry
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ogegeodey:
And the education and health budget will be suffering kwashiorkor there.

Watch how they will build this house with seriousness till completion. But they can never put the same energy to roads and hospital

It's not even about building the damn house...

That structure can never gulp even half that amount... Meaning, they have already budgeted billions for looting.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
itsme01:

PDP are some kind of scums... i really miss Ajimobi the no nonsense administrator with visible concrete long lasting project

passing through my city and seeing trash again broke my heart, seeing touts and experiencing night roberry downed my spirit

Who is this clown

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mad people in this country .....so its a new government house that is of paramount importance and not the welfare of her citizens who all run to Lagos to beg or carry out other sub-human activities ...sad! angry

ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/zamfara-government-earmarks-n7-billion-for-new-government-house/

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by superlanny(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I love that zamfara state's governor he's so handsome rich and educated....... smiley kiss kiss kiss
you go don know people wey olosho don dey their body tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by teadrake(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
MrMcJay:

I see you are a media personality on Zamfara matters.

Can you please, tell us the budget of Zamfara for health and education in the 2020 budget.

Can you also tell us the maternal mortality rate of Zamfara state, the enrolment rate of school children and what plans the Governor has to take Almajiri kids off the streets of Zamfara.
These are pertinent questions that require urgent answers only if they could be provided.
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
A whooping 7 billion naira
Money that can be used to build roads and and improve the state is being wasted on non important ones has
has the old government house collasped or what
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by naijazee2: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
7billion for government house
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by frowland(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
khalifjgusau:
The site presently occupied was actually Gusau Local Government Secretariat annexed temporarily as state “government house” and given tantative architectural reshuffle pending the erection of befitting government house complex. With the construction of the new government house, the present temporary site will be an extention to be used in place of the rented offices and that will save huge cost.

This unfortunate situation led the previous administrations to rent offices in Gusau and incur heavy financial burden on the government. There is presently Eight Hundred Million Naira (₦800,000,000) backlogs left by the immediate past administration on office leases. Now, imagine the how huge the cost implication will be if the government continue to use rented offices.

Trying hard to defend the indefensible. Weldon.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Ayobami7(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by oksmart: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Olosho.... He can't even accept you as a cleaner in his house ode.
Thegeneralqueen:
I love that zamfara state's governor he's so handsome rich and educated....... smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Louisananda7(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
How do you react when you hear something that doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by nnaeyes6: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who will beat this governor for me for #100?
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by MoIbrahim: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
This same fake man that all of us were praising for cancelling pension for politicians. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Eife(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Is this a most
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by DerickCO(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
So?
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by tityboi: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by symbianDON(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
O ye northerns!!! when shall thou arise from thine sleep?!! For how long shalt thy wicked rulers ruleth over thee all unjustly and without mercy? For I saith unto thee; unless thou awake from thy slumber and rolleth up thine mat and taketh that which belongeth to thee, verily verily I sayeth to thee, thou shalt surely suffer for the hearts of thy rulers are more wicked than the heart of a serpent. Thus sayeth symbianDON.
Re: Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House by Akachestores(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Biko what investment does this state have which is generating revenue that the government want to construct a new government house at the expense of the poor masses of that state.

Very unfortunate we will never move forward unless we realize that this people (APC/PDP) have nothing to offer.
PDP have ruled for 16yrs nothing to show, the people wet come inherit their menace, them busy they blame instead of setting plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma / Sanwo-Olu Reduces Transportation Fares By 50% On Train, BRT, Boat & LAGRIDE / Where Are Second Republic Governors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.