Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend (1724 Views)

Someone’s Faithful Girlfriend Is Another Man’s Hookup Babe / Why Is Finding A Faithful Girlfriend Hard In Lagos? / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
House, I've observed for some time now how a number of men come on to this platform to complain about the girls/women they are in relationships with.My concern is,are there men who can boast of their girlfriends? Are there relationships that are actually working relationship models?
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
lol, I can boast my Ex never cheated on me.

4 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
95% of nigerian girlfriends are unfaithful,the remaining 5% are waiting for the opportunity to cheat

15 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
95% of nigerian girlfriends are unfaithful,the remaining 5% are waiting for the opportunity to cheat

I actually doubt this figure but I understand your point.

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Ladylite: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
veteranExboy:
House, I've observed for some time now how a number of men come on to this platform to complain about the girls/women they are in relationships with.My concern is,are there men who can boast of their girlfriends? Are there relationships that are actually working relationship models?

Such men can not be seen coming to sections like these. In silence good times are maintained. Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2020

Was she still a Virgin and can you use one sentence to state why she's now your ex? If you don't mind that is.
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Your partner's loyalty have nothing to do with you

Your partner will be the one to choose a hoe life not you

3 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
MJBOLT:

LOL, NO. THIS IS NOT TRUE.
I DON'T KNOW THE STATISTICS BUT THERE ARE FAITHFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. WE JUST DON'T HEAR MUCH ABOUT THEM.
PEOPLE DON'T CREATE POSTS TO APPRECIATE THEIR FAITHFUL PARTNERS, BUT WILL ALWAYS CREATE POSTS TO SLANDER UNFAITHFUL ONES. THAT'S WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S ONLY UNFAITHFULNESS IN TOWN.

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT EVERY GIRL IS A CHEAT, OR HAVE THE TENDENCY TO CHEAT. THAT'S A FALLACY.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, NO. THIS IS NOT TRUE.
I DON'T KNOW THE STATISTICS BUT THERE ARE FAITHFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. WE JUST DON'T HEAR MUCH ABOUT THEM.
PEOPLE DON'T CREATE POSTS TO APPRECIATE THEIR FAITHFUL PARTNERS, BUT WILL ALWAYS CREATE POSTS TO SLANDER UNFAITHFUL ONES. THAT'S WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S UNFAITHFULNESS EVERYWHERE.

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT EVERY GIRL IS A CHEAT, OR HAVE THE TENDENCY TO CHEAT. THAT'S A FALLACY.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Abfinest007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sirvingeo:
then why did u live her

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
MJBOLT:

This is paranoia and trust issue, you are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by iPrevail(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
It depends on your girl's definition of cheating. Coz most girls definitely don't count some sexual activities (like bj) as cheating... Truss me, I know

6 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Most men don't appreciate their faithful girlfriends
Thats why they all think all girls are cheats

5 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
There are faithful women but the amount of unfaithful ones makes men paranoid

3 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
How do we know a faithful girlfriend...abeg dem dey write am for dia forehead?

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sirvingeo:
Mr loverboy...u dey follow her go everywhere wey she dey go?

2 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
That figure is too small mehn for loyalist.. dem go still reach like 25% na... Dem dey everywhere like Mtn SIM card

2 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
then why did u live her
I ended the relationship because I wanted to focus more on my career. She cried when I divulge the message to her but I have no choice, I will always choose my career over my lover. I can bet my life that she never cheated on me.

5 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Mr loverboy...u dey follow her go everywhere wey she dey go?
They are very faithful ladies in Nigeria. You just have to look responsible to attract such people.

2 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by DonJayrome(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Real men have faithful girlfriends. Only messed up boys have unfaithful girlfriends.

3 Likes

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by boiz2men(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sirvingeo:

They are very faithful ladies in Nigeria. You just have to look responsible to attract such people.

Is she still single? wink
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
my brother even I can't verify this figure. But, seeing what is going on nowadays, I can say you're right....And it will scare alot of our young chad
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
see small pikin question o
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by unbitchable(m): 2:22am On Jan 04, 2020
you may think they are faithful until you put a GPS tracker on a woman

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by samdavjustin(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Ofcourse there arenmen who can boost such but not me. I don’t put blind trust in a human not to talk less of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
see small pikin question o

Bad mouthing innocent me ain't cool
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2020
boiz2men:

Is she still single? wink
look for your own nah
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by DoubleEngine007: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2020
All of you saying your girlfriends aren't cheating,never know how far.. I was like you,until a girl gave me a secret to catching the bitches..

I shared same my friend early December.. And he discovered his 3yrs serious relationship was bullshit... I used to call the girl "our wife" not knowing she was even a bastard cheat..

She don dey cheat my guy since,my guy come dey form say his babe is the best and decent girl on earth..

I pity any boy that trust his girlfriend.. Soon you will father another person's child..

Na only one thing go make your girlfriend no cheat on you. Only one thing.. I can't say it in public.. Make e no cast.. Because the cheats are on this thread.
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by goldman777: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Wives are cheating this days is a cheating girlfriend not better
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by DoubleEngine007: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2020
goldman777:
Wives are cheating this days is a cheating girlfriend not better
I swear.. There is this woman in my compound with 5kids o.. Me and my guy drove in from outing on New year day.. This woman saw us and said
" Big boys,you guys won't carry me along .. Only una just dey enjoy" I was like na daddy go take you outing nah.. She was like,una own and daddy own no be the same.. I was mute ,and my guy was just laughing... Fear women o,although not all.. But girls worst these days..
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by goldman777: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I swear.. There is this woman in my compound with 5kids o.. Me and my guy drove in from outing on New year day.. This woman saw us and said
" Big boys,you guys won't carry me along .. Only una just dey enjoy" I was like na daddy go take you outing nah.. She was like,una own and daddy own no be the same.. I was mute ,and my guy was just laughing... Fear women o,although not all.. But girls worst these days..
Nigerian ladies are getting more rotten as the years roll by and oozing of moral decay and uselessly careless lifestyles.Thats why baby mama,s are on the increase a typical street smart guy knows marriageable ladies as good wives are as scarce as diamonds.And runs,prostitution and olosho,s are the abundance of the ladies we have in Nigeria today.infact it could be as high as 95% it's like a trend Nigerian ladies adopt because they influence each other into it directly or indirectly.with the mentality that it is profitable and fun at the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Guys Learn To Control Your Emotions! / Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.