Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) (565 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / MEN: Do You Dress � Right Or Left � , See Funny Answers On Twitter (PICS) / See How This Lady Got Several Men Propose To Her Via Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by THUNDAR(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
But seriously if you can share your D and P What's the big deal.? What's your take on this?

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by THUNDAR(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
pics

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by DiDeBee(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wat r d health implications?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by donstan18: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDAR:
But seriously if you can share your D and P What's the big deal.? What's your take on this?
Do people share their private parts?

Anyway, that's aside.

That people sleep together shouldn't be a valid point to think it's hygienic to share toothbrush with another person, because sucking diick and eating pussay is totally different from chewing and licking the undies that covers them.

You should understand that.

For hygienic people, toothbrush is personal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
My ex once shared a toothbrush with my anus....

Yes I use the brush scratch my yansh before I give her make she use after I discovered she was still cheating.

The look on my face as she used it on her tongue. ...

I'm sure she'll be on that page shouting hell no too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by Marcus2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
No can do.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by THUNDAR(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
My ex once shared a toothbrush with my anus....

Yes I use the brush scratch my yansh before I give her make she use after I discovered she was still cheating.

The look on my face as she used it on her tongue. ...

I'm sure she'll be on that page shouting hell no too.

Oga you wicked oh
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Those people saying no what really is your problem.. The same mouth you used in kissing passionately and now you can't share your toothbrush with the same mouth.... SMH...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) by Small080(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
God forbid, how much is toothbrush that we will be searching ?

(1) (Reply)

First Rainfall Of The Year Hits Lagos... / Men Who Get Their Girl Friends Pregnant And Abandon Them / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.