Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56934 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Froshloaded: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mumu rice. Tasteless as hell. Water even sweet pass am.
#teamswallowanytimeoftheday.
Are you an ibo girl??
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by sulaak(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingGBsky:
Congratulations to Nigeria. If Buhari can make Nigeria rice sufficient and even to the level of exporting rice then it’s very welcome.

A president and petroleum minister that can't fix the four refineries under his care, will turn Nigeria into an industrial exporter of rice....my brother why do you like liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by baganas: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.
How? Pls expantiate
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by rottennaija(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:

corruption too has plagued Egypt. This statistic is a PURE lie

Every country has corruption. Some are worse than others.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by do4luv14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
I dont need to post anything,

as for cassava bread, e dey market, go ask flourmillers

and again, you think the planting
, production, milling and polishing of rice can be done under 5years of PMB?

SaintLucia:
List one important achievement of him under Jonathan. Where is the cassava bread they promised Nigerians? Name one brand of Nigeria rice that was in production during his time. Post your fact here, I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by pacespot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
The government has made major inroads in rice production in recent years, thumb up for that. But Nigerians are notorious for blowing their success out of proportion, that's why someone will say mompha spent 5 billion naira to rent apartment in Eko Atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Are you an ibo girl??

Why?
Is it because of the swallow? Hmm.. It has nothing to do with my tribe. Just personal preference.

Yes. Proudly Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Indeed!

#govt of lies,
by deceit,
for gullible scums!

Bunch of shameless propagandists!
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by 8stargeneral: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
And a bag of rice in Nigeria is hw much

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by alicia2222: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Livingstoner(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ko ni da fun Eni to so bee[b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by onoms4luv(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who tear this kind lie so. nor go make heaven...
Highest producer of Nigeria dusty and stony rice.
lubbish
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by onoms4luv(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who tear this kind lie so. nor go make heaven...
Highest producer of Nigeria dusty and stony rice.
lubbish
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by sizer07: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
grin grin grin

And lie lie lie lie.... lie Mohammad the emissaries of them all is biggest of liers of them all . The biggest brand in Africa.who are they spoowing those shits too?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by OnyesomJ(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lies Everywhere Una no Dey shame chai!!!!

No be only highest
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by bewla(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Beremx:
I have been seeing different types of Nigerian rice in the market and non looks neat like foreign rice. They are even expensive.
yes because I u still Creve for the foreign one in your heart

..see beyond this and move on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why do we talk so much nonsense in this country with high level of ignorance and arrogance at same time??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by King44(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
If it's true it a welcomed development and the only achievement in Buhari administration
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Funkybabee(f): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
This one did not do economics in secondary school..

The higher the supply, the lower the______________

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Flexben(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rice ....yes but una no measure the tonnes of stones inside grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by westlife79(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition
What do you know or understand about economy?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Openbusiness: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
cheesy Buhari government left this chat

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by PointZerom: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mutemenot:
When was the border closed and how long does it take to farm rice?? Audio rice everywhere....

The border was closed in August and in January, Nigeria hv become the highest rice producing country in Africa.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by AgentNairaland(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
That Stone Rice Made In Nigeria Bah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by lereinter(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na this idiot dey announce
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Odisi92: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
wwwihy:

Think and research before making useless comments here

https://www.nairaland.com/2743859/buhari-launches-dry-season-rice

Sowie but I think it's u who needs to do some research b4 spilling anything and also note Concerning the dry season rice, note we are in Nigeria ooo where the government z Neva on schedule with their implementation.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
do4luv14:
I dont need to post anything,

as for cassava bread, e dey market, go ask flourmillers

and again, you think the planting
, production, milling and polishing of rice can be done under 5years of PMB?

People post this kind of comment when they don't have ample evidence. Common cassava bread your hero of democracy promised u is what u are finding it difficult to post on nairaland. Oya take #100 from PETER HIM TUE LIE OBI and buy yourself a cassava bread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by otunbadan(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
And the quality is just so low

Topccy007z:
I wish it's true. Because to me rice is still quite expensive
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Esep12: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio Rice.. You order on olx
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by dederocs(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes, all it took was closing the border...indeed necessity is the mother of invention. Leadership is not for small minds, but men of vision,who understands that it's all about the good of the many.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by dagreat4(f): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
I weak for this kind news.Nigeria largest producer n its not reflecting in the cost of rice.What happen to d law of demand n supply?shior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / My Profitable Cucumber Farm .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.