Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,684 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (22431 Views)

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) / INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by superlanny(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

oga read again naa.. its state house speaker and not Gbajabiamila.

Ipob people sef
ipob ke, please tell me the name of your dealer. Am a true born Yoruba son, never compare me to ipob ever again, please. Plus I didn't have time to read the long epistle.
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
superlanny:
ipob ke, please tell me the name of your dealer. Am a true born Yoruba son, never compare me to ipob ever again, please. Plus I didn't have time to read the long epistle.

grin

omoluabi no vex

2 Likes

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

You dont expect a cow leading government to swear a human being to power.. Since you not a cow like them, you have no case.. I would have suggested you go to court but they never obey court orders.. That fat neck fella Lawan is just a yes man in the national assembly.. the elephant is a definition of zombiesm..

Also, you dont expect the lagos ballboy drug baron gbajamiala to swear you in when he is forever on weed. Am sure he used your cerrificate/court papers to light up one blunt and didnt even read it at all...

National assembly is in serious comatose.
You see your life? You didn't read the article n you are commenting...Gbajamiala gbukwagi dia!
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
grin

dude why not keep all this trash and try me with wrong accusation if i wont send you back to the Ban i sent you to the last time

it take few seconds to click report and type rule 20

livebyday:
[s][/s]

Done with your nonsense?

Now let me re educate you, if you ever threaten again I will not only allow you mail a super mod like you said then I will still ensure you are banned and I will in turn mail a super mod about you misdoings and ensure all your accounts are changed and you will never log in here again

How is that for a threat?

Take it as you see fit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin

omoluabi no vex

Again you are inciting tribalism on this forum, your reply proves my earlier assertion

You use the word ipob to describe ibo members of this forum in a derogatory way!

BE WARNED

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! STOP SPREADING ANF INCITING TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by Wisdom5878: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2020
see blew
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

Again you are inciting tribalism on this forum, your reply proves my earlier assertion

You use the word ipob to describe ibo members of this forum in a derogatory way!

BE WARNED

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! STOP SPREADING ANF INCITING TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND

are you now scared to tag mods because i scolded you on the other thread..

PS: Omoluabi isnt derogatory its honorable, IPOB isnt either so try learn and understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

are you now scared to tag mods because i scolded you on the other thread..

PS: Omoluabi isnt derogatory its honorable, IPOB isnt either so try learn and understand
Done?
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by Chukwurah003: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

You dont expect a cow leading government to swear a human being to power.. Since you not a cow like them, you have no case.. I would have suggested you go to court but they never obey court orders.. That fat neck fella Lawan is just a yes man in the national assembly.. the elephant is a definition of zombiesm..

Also, you dont expect the lagos ballboy drug baron gbajamiala to swear you in when he is forever on weed. Am sure he used your cerrificate/court papers to light up one blunt and didnt even read it at all...

National assembly is in serious comatose.

PDP criminals don reach here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin

omoluabi no vex

See how a grown ass adult is messing himself up...in the name of ipob and afonja rubbish ,from solmusdesigns to this moniker u keep making a **** of yourself here......

dara julọ ki o wa fun iṣẹ ohhhh
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:

I agree... he's the same guy that creates multiple accounts to troll and threaten pple daily yet the mods ignore it.
You are right with that.
Can you just imagine all the rubbish he wrote above with one of his other monikers?!
Nothing as demeaning and bad as that.
He's nothing but an Hypocrite, unfortunately one or two among the hardworking mods fall for his antics.
Shame!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
post=85487932:

You are right with that.
Can you just imagine all the rubbish he wrote above with one of his other monikers?!
He's nothing but an Hypocrite, unfortunately one or two among the hardworking mods fall for his antics.
Shame!
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by YorubaPrince: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85487932:

You are right with that.
Shame!

It depicts our broken system as a whole. He keeps this particular account and pretends to be civil while creating several others to troll pple.
He's been doing this for a very long time.

Like you said, either the mods are that foolish or just embrace stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
post=85487350:

Lol cheesy
No wonder there was peace on the forum for a week.
No one to disturb the cyber space since before Christmas.
No wonder the Hypocrite came back to the forum this morning and came all out for you.
D ban pain am be dat o. grin

We have never come a crossed someone with a dark double life!
[b]Look at his other moniker [/b]he typed trash with insulting the life of other members and he will turn around to be reporting to the mods, writing letter to the mods and owner.
He was forced to deactivate the moniker last year.
See who is talking about 'devil's advocate' cheesy.
Look at what he saying about the president below,
he's nothing but a wailing zombie.
His own zombeism is more worse cos he puts so much hypocrisy to it.

What a shame!
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85487350:

Lol cheesy
No wonder there was peace on the forum for a week.
No one to disturb the cyber space since before Christmas.
No wonder the Hypocrite came back to the forum this morning and came all out for you.
D ban pain am be dat o. grin

We have never come a crossed someone with a dark double life!
[b]Look at his other moniker [/b]he typed trash with insulting the life of other members and he will turn around to be reporting to the mods, writing letter to the mods and owner.
He was forced to deactivate the moniker last year.
See who is talking about 'devil's advocate' cheesy.
Look at what he saying about the president below,
he's nothing but a wailing zombie.
His own zombeism is more worse cos he puts so much hypocrisy to it.

What a shame!

i suspect its the same guy that cancels peoples post all day grin

grin

i will make sure i break the report button on him till the report button becomes out of service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85487932:

You are right with that.
Shame!

Fred Fred grin

Biter about all my bans last year I see ?

Be a good boy this year bro and we won't have a problem

Keep your conspiracy theories though it's fine by me grin

How was the holidays ?
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

i suspect its the same guy that cancels peoples post all day grin

grin

i will make sure i break the report button on him till the report button becomes out of service

Hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

See how a grown ass adult is messing himself up...in the name of ipob and afonja rubbish ,from solmusdesigns to this moniker u keep making a **** of yourself here......

dara julọ ki o wa fun iṣẹ ohhhh

shame on your google translate for coming up with this rusty nonsense as yoruba... ogbeni so eyinbo ti o ba gbo yoruba ko si problem

PS whats solmusdesign wink is it a name of person animal place or thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

dude why not keep all this trash and try me with wrong accusation if i wont send you back to the Ban i sent you to the last time

it take few seconds to click report and type rule 20

[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

omoluabi no vex

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / President Buhari Arrives Daura (Photos) / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.