Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,048 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (22439 Views)

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) / INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin

Tag the mods na, are you afraid of a little tiny ban to year 2039

grin
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

grin

You have been tagged enough already wait for it
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin

[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by YorubaPrince: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

Bros are you done?

Keep the preaching and obey nairaland rules haba !

You are one out of millions on this forum!

If I constantly flag your comments it means they break rules

Crying and sulking won't help grin

Change your ways and I will be off your case until then ... grin

Hope you sent mama a gift during this holidays o?

No worry, like I said, we die here! grin. Pls, I want you to be on my case... I relish it, trust me.

I've always said it... you're NkitaAla, NgadaAwo et al... Don't worry bro... na here me and you go die! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

You have been tagged enough already wait for it

let me even follow you sef so i can easily see your post and click report imediately

grin

Troll wey jam ConTroller na him go run last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

i suspect its the same guy that cancels peoples post all day grin

grin
i will make sure i break the report button on him till the report button becomes out of service
Lol cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

shame on your google translate for coming up with this rusty nonsense as yoruba... ogbeni so eyinbo ti o ba gbo yoruba ko si problem

PS whats solmusdesign wink is it a name of person animal place or thing

glad you got the message....... (Over and out)
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by livebyday(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
YorubaPrince:

NkitaAla, NgadaAwo... These are just 2 of his >150 monikera he maintains to troll, abuse and threaten pple.

Constantly violates rule 2, 3 and 19

Exactly grin

I also have a profile named Bruce Wayne but it's based out of Ghotham city where I have my laptop

In between my usual forays at night fighting crime I find time to troll you grin

Hahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahaha
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by itsme01: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2020
livebyday:

It's stop not stope grin

You must be new here

You never start . Worse trolls than you have been sent to nothingness

Fred tried last year now instead he sulks around looking for lakeys grin

You are just starting

You must obey the forum's rules or I will rest on your case

grin

grin grin grin blah blah blah.. i dont read long epistle.. unless i completely damage the report button with hundreds of report of you then we are just starting

enjoy !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin grin grin blah blah blah.. i dont read long epistle.. unless i completely damage the report button with hundreds of report of you then we are just starting

enjoy !!
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i suspect its the same guy that cancels peoples post all day grin

grin

i will make sure i break the report button on him till the report button becomes out of service
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

shame on your google translate for coming up with this rusty nonsense as yoruba... ogbeni so eyinbo ti o ba gbo yoruba ko si problem

PS whats solmusdesign wink is it a name of person animal place or thing
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

oga read again naa.. its state house speaker and not Gbajabiamila.

Ipob people sef
[/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s][s]
itsme01:

let me educate you... but firstly if you try that quoting and false accusation with me, i will report you for violating rule 20 and mail a supermod on how you harrased me and accused me falsely for given free comment and free speech(my fundamental right)

now to answer you.. "IPOB" means Indegeneous People of Biafra and "sef" means again.. so with your own sense tell me what is incitefull or insulting in IPOB people sef? if you need the defination of inciteful just let me know so as to educate you

[/s][/s]
Re: Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In by AkidiAma: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

are you now scared to tag mods because i scolded you on the other thread..

PS: Omoluabi isnt derogatory its honorable, IPOB isnt either so try learn and understand
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari / Police Statement On Owo Attack / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.