Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election (753 Views)

OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / APC Commends Pastor Adeboye For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio / Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election by jookunlaja(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
BREAKING NEWS

PST. Adeboye for president
Please fellow Nigerians let us plead with our highly revered man of God to contest for the presidency of Nigeria.I believe Nigeria will be turned into a Mecca of sort just like the desert of Redeemed Camp that is now a mini-picture of heaven.Please let us beg him to come rescue us the jobless graduate population of Nigeria.
Re: Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election by Woke4all(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
Pastor is just a title and i believe they are the worst. embarassed
Re: Pst. Adeboye For President--2011 Election by Pukkah: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
jookunlaja:

BREAKING NEWS

PST. Adeboye for president
Please fellow Nigerians let us plead with our highly revered man of God to contest for the presidency of Nigeria.I believe Nigeria will be turned into a Mecca of sort just like the desert of Redeemed Camp that is now a mini-picture of heaven.Please let us beg him to come rescue us the jobless graduate population of Nigeria.

What does the picture of heaven look like?

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering: Us Moves To Prosecute Atiku / Adeboye Prays For Jonathan (picture) / The Egyptian Military Needs To Seize Power In A Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.