Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (6063 Views)

Poll: 2010 Religion Poster Of The Year Votes Wanted Please

Deepsight: 17% (7 votes)
Joagbaje: 48% (19 votes)
Alethia: 12% (5 votes)
Viaro: 20% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
No.1
Joagbaje

Full of  God's word and wisdom.
With a sound knowledge of the scriptures, he is unafraid to rock the boat, unsettling religious folks who flying around him like bees with  questions, rebuffs, insults and what have you, never seem to overcome the wisdom by which he speaks.
. . . Only the wise hear him and understand.
Inspite of all the antagonism, he maintains his composure and is always willing to give a kind loving word to whoever.

No. 2
Jesoul
Traits- Intelligence, maturity, balanced judgment, excellent communication skills and a teachable spirit.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by toneyb: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
MyJoe and Thehomer.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
^ who do we have here, santa claus lol.

Hope u ve been cool
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by seyibrown(f): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2010
I'll need to be able to nominate at least 30 people!  grin (Goes to think about the 2)
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by nuella2(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
my no 1 is joagbaje, for his consistency and explaning the word with simplicity.

my no 2 is viaro for being so varsatile in knowledge.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
[center]Award nomination update[/center]

Joagbaje                                                10

Deepsight                                              5

Viaro                                                      4

MyJoe                                                     2

Aletheia 2
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by ukotmi: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
cool cool cool well, following popular trend Joagbaje for maintaining his cool while on the hot seat. for number 2 viaro
For mods-sweet Jesoul for the idea of bringing Joe to hot seat. Please bring more peeps to the hot seat kiss
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by benodic: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
i will nominate

1. mudley313 - for bringing humour and laughter to the religion section.
2. jenwitemi - for his voice of reason and impartiality.

worst poster

1. alexleo - for trying to cause an epidemic of blindness among nairalanders. but the love of God saved us from him.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by alexleo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2010
benodic:

i will nominate

1. mudley313 - for bringing humour and laughter to the religion section.
2. jenwitemi - for his voice of reason and impartiality.

worst poster

1. alexleo - for trying to cause an epidemic of blindness among nairalanders. but the love of God saved us from him.

mudley313 has already been nominated worst poster by some persons, why dont you say mine is ''worstest''(at least to drive home your point). If that will make you happy.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by 5solas(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
Viaro and Olaadegbu.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by aletheia(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2010
#2. Seyibrown
---for calmness, patience and grace even under extreme provocation. She holds up an example to us all.

There are numerous others I would have liked to nominate but since we are restricted to only two. . .I will list them here for mention in no particular order of honor.

Olaadegbu
Pastor AIO
InesQor
Enigma
nuclearboy
Joagbaje
e36, [other numbers that I can't remember now]
Image123
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by oluwabamis(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2010
nnn
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by KunleOshob(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2010
I nominate joagbaje for the comic relief he provides us in this section, also for his adept skill of panel beating the scriptures. This section would certainly not be the same without him.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Zikkyy(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2010
My vote will be biased toward members with posts I find difficult to ignore.

1. Nuclearboy – Very active poster and stands for the truth.
2. Joagbaje – Controversial? Yes, but a nice gentleman, even though I don’t agree with a good number of his posts (statistics? Well, that will be over 90%), he’s one reason I post on NL. Seriously, he’s the only reason I am participating in the poll, sad sad but that’s the truth.

Other posters I love reading in no particular order (and excluding the mod)

1. Alethia
2. Enigma
3. Kunleoshob
4. Pastor AIO
5. Myjoe
6. Tonye-t
7. Inesqor
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Image123(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
What's the name of that guy with multiple ids that was questioning and replying himself again. KennyEgbasoArowolo888 or something.
I hereby rig this polls ahead and declare him the whinner.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
hey, i just skimmed through the thread. Got my head nodding to that funny "dundy dundy, fundy fundy fundy" poem.
plus i saw my name, se they dey share clean lucre for this award sha, cause i have no love for the filthy one, ahahahahahahah
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kay17: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ ds, ur definition 4 god is deficient, rather the most vague idea of god is put forward. Also u ve provided no reason why it is less valid 4 there to be a civilization of eternal gods, which are responsible 4 creation? Why bother with an imaginary solution, when an eternal universe is conceiveble.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
@kay are u sure u posted ur comment in the right place for DS to see?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kay17: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
I was using a useless phone, ought to be in free thinking.
My nominations are thehomer, and DS.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
Alright then.

thought as much that it was unintended
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by toneyb: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2010
toba:

^ who do we have here, santa claus lol.

Hope u ve been cool

I have been doing good thank you. How have you been doing as well?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by InesQor(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2010
But why naa? 854 views, 85 posts?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
Pastor AIO and MyJoe
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by keeptalkin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
thehomer & kay17
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
I hereby nominate deepsight for his very brilliant posts even though I don't always agree with him and secondly my man Nuclearboy
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
nonononono. I dont like to criticize my oga moderators oo, but u got this wrong. If u want an election in a local govt held, will voters go to another local govt to register? for Gods sake its Religion section, kindly let those regular posters in that section do the nomination in the same place. Someone had already complained. pls do the right thing
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 2:36am On Dec 11, 2010
This has nothing to do with (us) local govt officials it was done by the federal govt.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Indirah(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
It makes no sense. Religion Section Posters cannot see the thread here. Notice how all the posts and nominations stopped at once, when the thread was moved. nobody will come here to vote
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by seyibrown(f): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
OLADEEGBU, ALETHEIA and everybody (including me)!  grin  Thanks to manmustwac and aletheia for the nominations! grin

@ toba: Think you need to do the calcs again.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Jarus(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
toba:

nonononono. I dont like to criticize my oga moderators oo, but u got this wrong. If u want an election in a local govt held, will voters go to another local govt to register? for Gods sake its Religion section, kindly let those regular posters in that section do the nomination in the same place. Someone had already complained. pls do the right thing

manmustwac:

This has nothing to do with (us) local govt officials it was done by the federal govt.

grin grin
LOL at LG and FG
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by GrayBeard: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2010
Jarus:

grin grin
LOL at LG and FG

Laugh: but Toba is right: you guys have killed the nomination process by moving the topics here.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
seyibrown:

@ toba: Think you need to do the calcs again.

ok

[center]Award nomination update[/center]

Joagbaje                                                14

Deepsight                                              7

Viaro                                                      7

MyJoe                                                     4

Olaadegbu 5
Aletheia 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life Word Of God / Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious / Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.