Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (6062 Views)

Poll: 2010 Religion Poster Of The Year Votes Wanted Please

Deepsight: 17% (7 votes)
Joagbaje: 48% (19 votes)
Alethia: 12% (5 votes)
Viaro: 20% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by DeepSight(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
Maurice Toba why are you trying to rig the vote? grin grin grin
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by JeSoul(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
This is tough still . . . so many quality posters & so many are my very good friends.

I'll have to go for:

MyJoe - for his honest, un-biased contributions. He knows how to make a point and concede a point - a rare thing in the religion section. In a section characterized by verbal/grammatical gymnastics, MyJoe's simple approah is one I appreciate very much. And also for his cool, easy-going personality. Never seen him in an e-fight, never had any trouble with the mods/admin.

Aletheia - for the distinct quality with which he surgically dissects and presents his posts/points. He has shown his vast knowledge and is able to communicate them in a refreshing manner. Aside that, he has a fantastic sense of humor, never takes things more seriously than it ought to be. He has an awesome personality and is well liked by all.

Very Honorable Mention: MNwankwo - for the ease with which he communicates deep thoughts. He seldom makes an appearance, but when he does, its full of life and quality. He is the most respectful poster I know. He speaks to everyone the same and is never condescending - a trait I love so much. He doesn't seek/relish in the praise or audience of the resident academics, but is happy to respond to the simple joe. I imagine he is well loved wherever he goes and in whatever he does because of this. To me, he is the wisest man on NL.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by chakula: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
I have directed my vote to TOBA
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
My fellow Bayern fan

TOBA
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Indirah(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mods hope u are happy now with your stu.pid inflexibility. see how you killed this nomination. incompetence
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by newmi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2010
@Toba
You are indeed a gentle man, l have taken efforts to observe your contributions and commitment especially on islamic forums and thread where you have tirelessly defended the course of the gospel. May God bless you.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by 5solas(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
What's the latest on this? No winner?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2011
Why was Toba not nominated?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2011
^^toba did not win enough votes to make the last four.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
Viaro all da wayyyy!
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by 5solas(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
manmustwac:

^^toba did not win enough votes to make the last four.

Who are the last four, and where can I view them, please?
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by cogicero: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^

look to the top of this page
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by 5solas(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
cogicero:

^^^

look to the top of this page

Thanks a lot for your timely reply, I just voted.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
Is something wrong with the poll/voting? Is it in order for one to vote twice? I know i'v voted earlier in the morning,now I can still vote.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
@KOLA OLOYE,HATER FUN ARA E grin

@Alienvirus,thanks jare, grin
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
woreva tongue
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
manmustwac:

This has nothing to do with (us) local govt officials it was done by the federal govt.
lol grin
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
manmustwac:

Please click on the link below and vote for your Religion Poster of The Year. The last day to vote is 11th of January after which the winner will be revealed to all members (including me). You have only one vote each but you can change your vote up until the last day.
Odunnu:

Is something wrong with the poll/voting? Is it in  order for one to vote twice? I know i'v voted earlier in the morning,now I can still vote.
READ THE PART HIGHLIGHTED IN RED
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
how can i view the result of votes cast so far? though i've voted
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
toba:

how can i view the result of votes cast so far? though i've voted
its not possible. If i did allow that the voting would be manipulated.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
how then will i be able to change my vote since u said its allowed till 11th
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^if u can't sus it out i'm not going to tell u. Maybe someone else will read this & tell you. Its very simple & straightforward.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by UyiIredia(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
to Deep Sight >>> very articulate >>> and lives up to his profile >>> his posts betray his vast intellectual profusion, his honesty and his cool mien >>> he is truly a fountain of peace
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by InesQor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

to Deep Sight >>> very articulate >>> and lives up to his profile >>> his posts betray his vast intellectual profusion, his honesty and his cool mien >>> he is truly a fountain of peace

Like most of the rest of us, Deep Sight also evolved over time and the ancient shadows still manage to leap out from time to time.  wink Not putting him down, but I know better than agreeing with the latter part of your post above.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
manmustwac:

^^^if u can't sus it out i'm not going to tell u. Maybe someone else [/b]will read this & tell you. Its very simple & straightforward.
Manmustwac, so as a mod u are not going to help out when asked to? Wow mukina2 and Jesoul would never act like this. This shows how unwilling u are in helping non atheist. BRAVO

Also i suggest u make the current voting result viewable to all cos based on your antecedence as a biased moderator, u might want to rig the election or manipulate results.

l purposely put this complaint here for [b]Mukina2, Jesoul
and other Nairalanders to see . lf the results are manipulated, we shall hold u responsible cos all the threads, i repeat all the threads that had to do with section posters of the year 2010, the results are viewable to all whilst voting were still on. U decided to do otherwise with yours. Goodluck
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by JeSoul(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
Toba, how bodi now? smiley Happy new year oh and hope say that earlier sickness is completely gone ehn.

Ejo, easy on MMW. lol. It's not easy modding and making everyone happy.

As per your question, scroll to the top of the page, there should be a link that says "Remove vote". Click and you should be able to vote again.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
JeSoul:

Toba, how bodi now? smiley Happy new year oh and hope say that earlier sickness is completely gone ehn.

Ejo, easy on MMW. lol. It's not easy modding and making everyone happy.

As per your question, scroll to the top of the page, there should be a link that says "Remove vote". Click and you should be able to vote again.
Thank you and will always love and appreciate you. U ve just done what a reasonable individual should have done. Im not taking it easy with anyone. E[b]ven mukina2 will have to hear about this unless seun removes this biased guy as a moderator[/b] how many complaint have been laid against you by either the deist, theist or atheist? Many rejoiced since u became a mod but not so with this biased fellow

happy new year
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2011
Toba
hmm results were not visible when the voting was in process, results only became visible after all the polls expired.

No one can manipulate polls, once its set its set nothing can be added or removed.
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2011
congrats Joagbaje
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Congrats Bro
Re: Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by 5solas(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Congrats, Joagbaje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life Word Of God / Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.