Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer (69323 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by adeSoft2yk: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Soon-to-be-married couple spiced up their pre-wedding shoots with their daring Ceremonial dresses theme that bespoke poise and told us just enough about their chosen professions.

The prospective groom serves in the capacity of ICT Professional in Nigeria Police Force while the bride-to-be works with Nigeria Immigration Service. I think they both look sweet.

These pre-wedding photos of the couples prove that LOVE is fair and it is indeed for all. No boundaries, it will definitely find you! Apart from their Ceremonial Dresses worn by the couple, they are other equally stunning pre-wedding attires that depicted their forever love.

They are all shades of admirable , we can't get over the cuteness as gallant officers plan to walk down the aisle pretty soon. The duo opted for simplicity in their dressing.

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by yanabasee(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2020
The police man just black like him uniform.

khia:

Yeah, it's beautiful isn't it.

It'd been beautiful if it were to be me and you.... Especially when you put on those smiles, with your dimples on cheeks...

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by imiski(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Their children go like one sky dieee. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by writetopoker: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
Is police a paramilitary??

Yes, they are

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by psalmsmiles(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Wishing the couple a happy married life.

Please how much is glo #1000 naira card?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Humphrizy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Better combo....love is actually a beautiful thing smiley

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921"519"59 if you need Pure original unadulterated honey.. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Beautiful couple.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by partnerbizn4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
I love police men .Yes I dey sure...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
partnerbizn4:
I love police men
.Yes I dey sure...
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by doggedfighter(f): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
How is he daring if I may ask?
May their life together be a sweet one.
Happy married life

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Sammy07: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
writetopoker:

Yes, they are

I don't think they are para military.
Paramilitary should be.

Civil defense
Immigration
FRSC
Custom
Fire service.

My opinion though

15 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Jodha(f): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cute couple. ...

Oluwa wetin dey occur....pick my own call nah cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by adeSoft2yk: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
writetopoker:

Yes, they are

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Criticaltemp: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congrats beautiful people.. Please when is buhari leaving office.. Am just tired of this country

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
This what am saying

Height for height. This ones match very well.

Not all this dwarfs getting married now.

How do two short people get to fall in love. And the rate os alarming of recent.

The FG need to intervene cos at this rate, an average Nigerian won't be taller than 4feet by the year 2035

Short things just fvcking each other and reproducing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Mr100Dollars: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
After all the press up have done with my wife, all the many many style, all the sweating, and after me and my wife have suffered to carry her for nine months, trains her to the university level, she go bring police officer say she wan marry. I will just send her back through that all she came out from. Yes i hate Nigeria police ( men in dirty black smelling uniform).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Lynx001: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
police officer marries immigration officer. This is nw a Custom. #pun.
officers marrying make sense o.
in bed.
wyf. alpha male hit target. Target close to you. Roger that. Bravo squad increase intensity & pace.
husband:copy.charlie india foxtrot. Target reached. Repeat. Target reached. Change position. Delta squad fire. Delay release.roger that.wyf:bravo squad good job. pull out. Repeat. Pull Out. Echo copy. charlie release outside.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by olisaEze(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
Is police a paramilitary??

No, they’re night watchmen grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by demolinka(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
The second pix make me remember Heath Ledger...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Incandescent(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Immigration people & their thiefy thiefy ways

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Alaganature(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bad Police Man.. money he extort from Driver and Yahoo boys nah him he wan use do the wedding.. Congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Jgoldie: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Their 2 divides 4

But I am surprised nobody is talking about WWW3

It is everywhere on CNN

Moderators should pls leave romance section alone and bring better educative topics to the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by wwwihy: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Police is not a paramilitary... But policing... enforcement of laws and orders

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by StrikeBack(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
sad
No be by pre wedding pictures and photoshoot ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by IstandWithGod: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Whoever invented this pre-wedding nonsense... People cannot just quietly marry again like our parents did...until they finish exposing themselves to enemies first, later they start wondering why the marriage isn't working...SMH

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
So beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
adeSoft2yk:
Soon-to-be-married couple spiced up their pre-wedding shoots with their daring Ceremonial dresses theme that bespoke poise and told us just enough about their chosen professions.

The prospective groom serves in the capacity of ICT Professional in Nigeria Police Force while the bride-to-be works with Nigeria Immigration Service. I think they both look sweet.

These pre-wedding photos of the couples prove that LOVE is fair and it is indeed for all. No boundaries, it will definitely find you! Apart from their Ceremonial Dresses worn by the couple, they are other equally stunning pre-wedding attires that depicted their forever love.

They are all shades of admirable , we can't get over the cuteness as gallant officers plan to walk down the aisle pretty soon. The duo opted for simplicity in their dressing.

Two government-licensed thieves getting married...to give birth to armed-robbers, most likely

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is beautiful.
God bless their union.

I think I need to be serious this year about wife search. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.