Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Guys,avoid Women To Prosper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,avoid Women To Prosper (1477 Views)

Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories / Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
I am writing this piece to encourage guys who are yet to come to the realisation that the major reasons militating against their progress in life is their devotion to women business.

I observed that for a while that I ve not had a relationship,I ve made a lot of progress in d areas of saving money & even gone far in the construction of my house b'cos I know how much I was spending to maintain my pretty ex girlfriend just to keep her & ensured she was not swayed by other men,which eventually happened.

I just keep wondering that if I ve saved this much after being relieved from a toxic relationship with just one girlfriend,what could be about d lives of guys who ve numerous girlfriends & bash around, spending on hotel bills,service payment,phones,clothes & other needs for these girls.

I doubt if they will ever progress in life b'cos these monies being spent in bits accumulates into millions which could ve transformed d lives of these guys.

Sometimes,when we complain about d irresponsibility of our leaders & governments,we somehow fail to acknowledge d fact that we re d architects of our financial woes & progress.

There is nothing wrong in having a girlfriend but unfortunately d Nig environment had made relationships almost transactional that a relationship is an investment without returns & u keep spending b'cos u don't want to loose d investment & even go as far as borrowing or committing a crime to please a woman or our sexual urge,except one is lucky to ve d responsible ones who are devoted to d relationship rather than view it as a means of survival.

I thought I could not survive without a girlfriend but I ve been able 2 & ve recorded a huge progress in my life which I could not ve achieved if I still had my ex girlfriend in my life.

The point is that guys who are yet to marry shld take advantage of their singleness to hustle in stabilizing their life.

No matter how small one is earning,if we re prudent with it,it will make a huge impact in our lives rather than spending it on pleasing or sleeping around with women.

Not just that but one will be critical in thinking & become creative in achieving set goals which is impossible when one is overwhelmed with girlfriends matter.

It is not a curse but we guys can never progress if we continue like this.

If in d process of hustling,we re fortunate to ve a responsible & an understanding girlfriend,good for us but If we don't, let"s keep on fighting for our future until we re ready to take our time to look for a wife & settle down.

We can't blame d opportunistic babes b'cos they don't put a gun to our head to give them money but it is us the guys that stupidly out of lust spend on them as they demand outrageously,thereby draining our future.

Guys,pls let's think about this.

I am so delighted about d changes in my life which has prompted me to share this.

U can try living a life without a high maintenance girlfriend(s),with a non golding digging girlfriend & free of promiscuity to experience my joy.

The fact is that women seem to be the major setback for us guys & even married men who are incapable of caring for their wives & children,not just bad leaders & government but we don't notice it.

Infact,d money we guys spend on women biz can be equalled to d budget of several states put together & it is our future & prosperity we re wasting.

Let's exhibit some self control and experience a great turnaround in our lives.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by 912(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Just as your ex was helping you waste your money so also other people's girlfriends are helping them save money and making them more fulfilled in life.

The fact that you were not financially responsible enough when you had a girlfriend doesn't mean it's like that with everyone. Live and let live.

It's just a matter of not trying to impress anyone. Relationship is about being yourself not being someone else. Spending money to impress a girl or to stop her from sleeping with other people means you were not being true in the relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
No be una say "behind every successful man,there is a woman"...abi na him mother?

3 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
You're intelligent sir. Even if a man wants a girlfriend, it should be the one that adds value to his life, spiritually, psychologically, financially e.t.c. Young men should begin raising the bar on who they go into a relationship with, why and the end goal of it too. Ladies likewise.

6 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by frenchtoast(f): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Your title is sensationalized but you've made some valid points.

These opportunistic babes don't put a gun to your heads, in fact many of you specifically seek these so-called slay queens out knowing full well what they expect from you yet come here to cry when you can't maintain them and are unable to keep up with the very same shallow things you enticed them with

Focus on yourself, personal and career development, goals etc and stop chasing after the 'slay queens' you know you can't afford. And is it that no more 'normal' babes dey for Naija again?

5 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
912:

Just as your ex was helping you waste your money so also other people's girlfriends are helping them save money and making them more fulfilled in life.

The fact that you were not financially responsible enough when you had a girlfriend doesn't mean it's like that with everyone. Live and let live.

It's just a matter of not trying to impress anyone. Relationship is about being yourself not being someone else. Spending money to impress a girl or to stop her from sleeping with other people means you were not being true in the relationship.
I already mentioned that there is nothing wrong in having a girlfriend if one is lucky to get d responsible ones who are rare.

Most girls don't even start demanding until later in d relationship when they start telling all sort of pitiable lies to drain u.

So,would a guy refuse to assist.

Moreover,I never blamed d girls but d guys b'cos it is in our nature to do all we can to please a woman which is suicidal.

U re a nice girl or ve a responsible girlfriend does not mean all d girls are like that or u are d type that every guy will want to date.

D responsible ones are rare to find & we guys ve to be wary of d numerous irresponsible & gold digging ones we come across everyday.

At d moment, I even need a girlfriend & will appreciate u recommend one to me.

A responsible one that will not ve me as a means to an end.

6 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Kevsmart88(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
One of the select few on nairaland who actually have common sense....The message should not be about hating women unnecessarily but understanding a simple fact- life is in stages...A man should learn to prioritise, everyone should not be in a relationship cos it's both time and money consuming...there's time for everything, u shouldn't use the time and energy meant for hustling to attain financial stability to go about chasing women, who in the long run will leave ur hearts shattered..Let he that hath an ear hearken diligently to the words of wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by pascalexmond: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
donaldtruman:
I am writing this piece to encourage guys who are yet to come to the realisation that the major reasons militating against their progress in life is their devotion to women business.

I observed that for a while that I ve not had a relationship,I ve made a lot of progress in d areas of saving money & even gone far in the construction of my house b'cos I know how much I was spending to maintain my pretty ex girlfriend just to keep her & ensured she was not swayed by other men,which eventually happened.

I just keep wondering that if I ve saved this much after being relieved from a toxic relationship with just one girlfriend,what could be about d lives of guys who ve numerous girlfriends & bash around, spending on hotel bills,service payment,phones,clothes & other needs for these girls.

I doubt if they will ever progress in life b'cos these monies being spent in bits accumulates into millions which could ve transformed d lives of these guys.

Sometimes,when we complain about d irresponsibility of our leaders & governments,we somehow fail to acknowledge d fact that we re d architects of our financial woes & progress.

There is nothing wrong in having a girlfriend but unfortunately d Nig environment had made relationships almost transactional that a relationship is an investment without returns & u keep spending b'cos u don't want to loose d investment & even go as far as borrowing or committing a crime to please a woman or our sexual urge,except one is lucky to ve d responsible ones who are devoted to d relationship rather than view it as a means of survival.

I thought I could not survive without a girlfriend but I ve been able 2 & ve recorded a huge progress in my life which I could not ve achieved if I still had my ex girlfriend in my life.

The point is that guys who are yet to marry shld take advantage of their singleness to hustle in stabilizing their life.

No matter how small one is earning,if we re prudent with it,it will make a huge impact in our lives rather than spending it on pleasing or sleeping around with women.

Not just that but one will be critical in thinking & become creative in achieving set goals which is impossible when one is overwhelmed with girlfriends matter.

It is not a curse but we guys can never progress if we continue like this.

If in d process of hustling,we re fortunate to ve a responsible & an understanding girlfriend,good for us but If we don't, let"s keep on fighting for our future until we re ready to take our time to look for a wife & settle down.

We can't blame d opportunistic babes b'cos they don't put a gun to our head to give them money but it is us the guys that stupidly out of lust spend on them as they demand outrageously,thereby draining our future.

Guys,pls let's think about this.

I am so delighted about d changes in my life which has prompted me to share this.

U can try living a life without a high maintenance girlfriend(s),with a non golding digging girlfriend & free of promiscuity to experience my joy.

The fact is that women seem to be the major setback for us guys & even married men who are incapable of caring for their wives & children,not just bad leaders & government but we don't notice it.

Infact,d money we guys spend on women biz can be equalled to d budget of several states put together & it is our future & prosperity we re wasting.

Let's exhibit some self control and experience a great turnaround in our lives.
My brother, u re right..Women biz is really a challenge to d progress of guys.
We need to set priorities & pray for a good & dedicated wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Lamanii22(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
912:

Wagbayii jare

1 Like

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Adasun(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
912:

frm ur second paragraph,hw many of such scenario are we seeing

3 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by pascalexmond: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Adasun:
frm ur second paragraph,hw many of such scenario are we seeing
Abi o my brother.How many 9ja babe is ready to build a life with u.?
They all want a ready made man,that is why we ve more criminals all in a bid to please women.
Every average Nigerian babe is materialistic that it seems we don't even ve any good one at all.

1 Like

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by MJBOLT: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
all these preaching amounts to nothing,tomorrow more wailing threads will be created.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by pascalexmond: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
frenchtoast:

These opportunistic babes don't put a gun to your heads, in fact many of you specifically seek these so-called slay queens out knowing full well what they expect from you yet come here to cry when you can't maintain them and are unable to keep up with the very same shallow things you enticed them with

Focus on yourself, personal and career development, goals etc and stop chasing after the 'slay queens' you know you can't afford. Abi no more 'normal' babes dey for Naija again?

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
A harsh way to put it.

However I agree with the spirit of your message. You will save more if you are single and not dating, especially if she’s a Nigerian girl of this era.

If you know you struggle from pay check to pay check, avoid dating. Dating is for people who can let go of a part of their earnings for the pleasure of a companion.

1 Like

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by 24kmagic: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
frenchtoast:

Focus on yourself, personal and career development, goals etc and stop chasing after the 'slay queens' you know you can't afford. Abi no more 'normal' babes dey for Naija again?

Wetin do your other moniker?
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by frenchtoast(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
24kmagic:

Wetin do your other moniker?
What other monicker?
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by frenchtoast(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
24kmagic

You messaged, what do you want?
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by zed7: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Most guys are like kids who want a flashy toy. Loads of easy going, responsible girls out there but guys prefer the flashy girls.
If guys were only dating the so called good girls, I'm sure the slay queens will fall back into line.

It's all demand and supply. Men started demanding for flashy girls in the late 90's early 2000's, with the advent of foreign music channels. Most girls who were average looking had to step up to be chosen. They had to bleach, wear skimpy outfits and outlandish makeup to look thr part.

The 419 era also made it easy for young guys to have access to cheap money, so it was no big deal spending crazy amount on a girl just to get to her pants. My brothers, na Nigerian men make Nigerian women to be what they are today.

When it comes to women, the ball is in the court of men. What we demand is what we will get. If we all go back to demanding the good girls, many of these flashy slay queens will revert back to factory settings.

After spoiling our girls, we now want to abandon them for team foreign girls. Let the process of reform start now.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2020
zed7:
Most guys are like kids who want a flashy toy. Loads of easy going, responsible girls out there but guys prefer the flashy girls.
If guys were only dating the so called good girls, I'm sure the slay queens will fall back into line.

It's all demand and supply. Men started demanding for flashy girls in the late 90's early 2000's, with the advent of foreign music channels. Most girls who were average looking had to step up to be chosen. They had to bleach, wear skimpy outfits and outlandish makeup to look thr part.

The 419 era also made it easy for young guys to have access to cheap money, so if was no big deal spending crazy amount on a girl just to get to her pants. My brothers, na Nigerian men make Nigerian women to be what they are today.

When it comes to women, the ball is in the court of men. What we demand is what we will get. If we all go back to demanding the good girls, many of these flashy slay queens will revert back to factory settings.

After spoiling our girls, we now want to abandon them for team foreign girls. Let the process of reform start now.
Yeah...It is in d court of men..
Good one Bro

1 Like

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
donaldtruman:

I already mentioned that there is nothing wrong in having a girlfriend if one is lucky to get d responsible ones who are rare.

Most girls don't even start demanding until later in d relationship when they start telling all sort of pitiable lies to drain u.

So,would a guy refuse to assist.

Moreover,I never blamed d girls but d guys b'cos it is in our nature to do all we can to please a woman which is suicidal.

U re a nice girl or ve a responsible girlfriend does not mean all d girls are like that or u are d type that every guy will want to date.

D responsible ones are rare to find & we guys ve to be wary of d numerous irresponsible & gold digging ones we come across everyday.

At d moment, I even need a girlfriend & will appreciate u recommend one to me.

A responsible one that will not ve me as a means to an end.
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
undecided You forgot to add the health benefits attached with that also,cos most of this female folks share STDs like crusade flyer's...

2 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Jodha(f): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
He who finds a wife... finds a good thing and obtaineth favour from the lord...

My one cent....
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by donaldtruman: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided You forgot to add the health benefits attached with that also,cos most of this female folks share STDs like crusade flyer's...
Absolutely correct!!
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by pryme(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:
He who finds a wife... finds a good thing and obtaineth favour from the lord...

My one cent....

Better to live in a Wilderness than stay with a contentious woman.

We could use more than a cent from you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Jodha(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
pryme:

Better to live in a Wilderness than stay with a contentious woman.

We could use more than a cent from you.

"It is not good for a man to be alone ...I will make him a helper comparable to him"
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by pryme(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:

"It is not good for a man to be alone ...I will make him a helper comparable to him"

"And I find something more bitter than death:
the woman whose heart is snares and nets"

3 Likes

Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by Jodha(f): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2020
pryme:

"And I find something more bitter than death:
the woman whose heart is snares and nets"

"Nevertheless, in the lord woman is not independent of man nor man from woman...for as woman was man from man...so man is now born of woman..and all things are from God"
Re: Guys,avoid Women To Prosper by genaro2000(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
My brother,you are very valid, I had to end mine last December when I realized that she didn't care about the relationship anymore,if no be children,i don't mind getting married,na babymama is even better

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria / Anambra Lady Caught Fully Unclad In A Public 18+ Video / Join My TV On Whatsapp To View Erotic Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.