Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (75670 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by geunik(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Which kini world War?? Small Iran no fit ignite another world War abeg. Had it been its between USA and Russia, China or even France small fear for dey, but Iran?? Nah they no fit can

But shaa I know our jobless religious extremist brothers from the North go begin nonsense protest/riot upon wetin no concern them.
Read up how ww1 started and you will realize how a small boy with just two bullet cause it
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2020
American should please mistakenly divert one of the jet to sambisa and bandits enclaves
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Oches4me(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
These bastard Muslim terrorists should be put where they belong, in the trash bin. I totally support Trump. All these hijab and short trousers wearing nuisances are everything wrong with this world. Wish buhari could do the same to bokoharam
who is the bigger terrorist am sure u dont know is ur father.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran na big time akpa-amu...
na so u go take avenge d death of ur general..?

tueh...

SPITS on Tehran.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by LAUSUG15: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
What is this one saying?
Kalixx:

How you Nairalanders go lower than the maximum imaginable lows is something worthy of surprise. The way you guys polarise any event along tribal lines is shameful. But then, to go steps further to begin to embroil Nigerian tribes vis-a-vis this ongoing US-Iran war, as if they could give 2 sh*ts about our existence, is nothing short of phenomenal idiocy. Anytime I make a short online tour to Reddit, Quora etc., then revisit Nairaland, especially during the hours of their peak idiocy, its like having a bird view of the thinking pattern and rationality around the world. The difference is just clear. You guys here just taunt and jibe, and then form attache all day long, all week long, all year long...and on and on... Such comments are a dead giveaway of a perceived low IQ and some comments here just make me cringe like, "Oh Jeez, how can this be on the internet too?!" Im so ashamed.

Do you guys just take pride in surpassing previous levels of stuupidity of years gone by or what? I still fail to connect how and why Nigerians should be picking sides on this matter and then throwing jibes at another tribe (or religion). Or maybe, just maybe, I downplayed a fact that the superiority of an advanced nation can evoke idiosyncrasies and subnormal behaviour in faraway ragtag hellholes.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by geunik(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
I really want this war to happen, I don't want Liverpool to win the league grin grin
They will just give us the league already
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by West2019(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
if the war spread to African I will use the opportunities to gun Buhari down immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Oches4me(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
ufotty2001:
We should be very happy with US if not all these Muslim countries would have destroyed the world
and u think u father christainity and american are not destroying the world
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by kareemkamil(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Trumph at his age doesn't no definitions of war. It a pity.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2020
1Sharon:
I'm ready to twerk for whoever wants..just spare my life.

SEE THIS ONE cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by philip0906(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2020
efemena5050:
I foresee Iran looking like that dirty useless country called Somalia...... How I wish Israel will join in this campaign ND deal a heavy blow to that overzealous overbearing chestbeating shites.......
Ofcourse Israel will if Iran overshoots it's boundary...They have been waiting for the perfect time to deal with Iran.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Humility017(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Which kini world War?? Small Iran no fit ignite another world War abeg. Had it been its between USA and Russia, China or even France small fear for dey, but Iran?? Nah they no fit can

But shaa I know our jobless religious extremist brothers from the North go begin nonsense protest/riot upon wetin no concern them.

they won't bother much because Iran is like an orphan in the middle east and basically theyre shitittes
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2020
cjudy:

You're the president of China and Russia abi? You've already vowed to support Iran. What business do you have with Iran. It's only Muslim that are supporting Iran and its going to be a big blow for them this period.

I know they're only ranting Sha, they won't do any shit
This is not about Religion bro,You don't know anything that pertains to foreign affairs and wars.

The two major reason why they will Support Iran is:

1.Russia,China,Japan,Korea etc are not in good terms with USA,they are very jealous of them and will do anything possible to dethrone them.
They are not openly going to side Iran,but they will do that indirectly which will lead to defeat of US or make them become weaker.China/Japan or Russia will emerge as the new world power if this happens.

2.These Country will support Iran just to Milk their natural resources(oil).....they have something to gain and nothing to lose....

You are still young,you would have known that wars are not fought between 2Nations only.Most of you guys think it's USA vs Iran funny grin
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by igwefivestar(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2020
efemena5050:
I foresee Iran looking like that dirty useless country called Somalia...... How I wish Israel will join in this campaign ND deal a heavy blow to that overzealous overbearing chestbeating shites.......
Israel are waiting patiently for it to start. If they mess up they will be a nation called Iran.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by hustla(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
You have said it all...

Many super nations especially from Asia (China,Korea,even Russia) will indirectly side Iran just to clip US's feathers and dominance.

If the war happens,Russia or China will be the next world power

Lowkey, China already is.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by hustla(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
This is not about Religion bro,You don't know anything that pertains to foreign affairs and wars.

The two major reason why they will Support Iran is:

1.Russia,China,Japan,Korea etc are not in good terms with USA,they are very jealous of them and will do anything possible to dethrone them.
They are not openly going to side Iran,but they will do that indirectly which will lead to defeat of US or make them become weaker.China/Japan or Russia will emerge as the new world power if this happens.

2.These Country will support Iran just to Milk their natural resources(oil).....they have something to gain and nothing to lose....

You are still young,you would have known that wars are not fought between 2Nations only.Most of you guys think it's USA vs Iran funny grin

The US is the country that is jealous of everyone else

You seem to bite Into the nonsense US propaganda
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by EdiskyHarry: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2020
I believe this Iran has a hidden nuclear plant. I only pity innocent civilians
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by tonysunkan: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2020
World War 3? I don't think so. Iran will try to win the support of Arabs and Muslims, but it won't work. The middle East zone is always known for conflicts, so this one is not different or surprising.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by LAUSUG15: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
So what will the likes of NATO be doing? Watching film or u think isreal too will fold hands ?
MERCHANDISER:
Thats what i'm trying to tell These kids on nairaland chest-beating for USA cheesy

Even China and Russia will side Iran

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Oches4me(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
I dont no who allow ipob on nairaland
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by dangoteinlaw: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Oches4me:
who is the bigger terrorist am sure u dont know is ur father.
sorry o Bros, pls don't use me for rituals o
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Kazoo24: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:

WW1 started from an insignificant part of Balkan Europe, Serbia. WW2 started from another insignificant part of Europe, Poland.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Jcemmyu: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:

they can when religious sentiments are triggered
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2020
hustla:

Let it slide?
If someone comes to kill your mom in your own house in front of you, no warning, no provocation, you go let am slide? You really think all countries are as useless as Nigeria where citizens are killed in broad daylight and no one cares

Iran is not like Iraq, its military and its citizens will defend their country to the very end

Plus the terrain is extremely hard to navigate, more complex than that of Afghanistan that billions of $ was wasted on

Trump is just trying to divert attention from his impeachment brouhaha and this one will shock him cos Russia will likely side with Iran

Iran have never won any war. Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2020
hustla:

The US is the country that is jealous of everyone else

You seem to bite Into the nonsense US propaganda
What i mean by "Jealous" is that Most of all these super Asian Countries hate USA,funny enough US don't even know or care.Forget about Putin's feigning love with Trump/USA.

USA has been intimidating most of all these super nations(China,India,Japan,Russia,Korea etc) due to their sophisticated military wares and generally dominating the rest of the world.They are looking for a perfect opportunity to deal with US discreetly or indirectly and this is what will happen if US is not careful...

The might lead to emergence of new world power
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by xperiencelove(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

The war will destroy US economically
and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats
what Nairaland kids don't know.
Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any
war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish
US
Before you call another person a Nairaland kid, pick your phone and watch what is going in Iran on YouTube. Because those kids are more advanced than you in tech the way we are more advanced than our parents in tech.
Ordinary sanction of Iran by US in August 2018 dropped the ranking of Iran on the list of world power.
Ordinary word of Trump against China phones market in US got China destabilize. If Trump said all China phones should stop using Android and IOS today, which phone will you use tomorrow even the Iranians?
A single sanction on Turkey in 2018 and 2019 made Turkey economy crumbled.
Iran cannot go to war with US, it will be classified as dog wanting to fight tiger.
Also, all Iranian weapons was sold to them by US and Russia.
Thinking China will join Iran in fighting Almighty US is the least I expect from any lay man.
Iran is of no use to any nation that doesn't support terrorism in case you don't know. That is why they are enemy with neighbouring countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia etc

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Mccullum: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2020
In as much I don't like war, if the other big nations in international power politics failed to quickly intervene on this crisis between US and Iran it can lead to another catastrophe in human history because it was the killing of Austria-Hungary empire's prince by Serbian nationalist group caused the World War one, children and women will be the major victims.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by juniorstar(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Neurotika:
It's a mistake to push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Iran doesn't know their mates.

they should learn from iraq
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2020
harrend:
bro if it turns out like dat, remember the us has many enemies in asia they are all gonno use this opportunity to fight agains them in support of iran.. The likes of iraq, russia, north korea,japan afghanistan.. Will all support iran in one way weda secretly or openly..

Japan? How old are you please?

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by nomenclature(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
This time it will be on American door steps ,russia and China and backing Iran, even if not with boots on ground but with hardware and logistics,remember the three countries just finished a major navy military drill,when things get out of hand ,protests will kick off inside the USA and trump will loss reelection, keep underestimating Iran y'all that lick American butts ,your Visa will still be rejected
Odani:

And pls remind them d war will b brought to their door step, killing their own pipo and destroying their own economy. Have they ever seen America fighting a war on her soil b4?
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by ruffDiamond: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
by the time Trump is through with Iran,dem mullah go change the country name to IRUN! nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.