Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (37491 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

whatever bro.... fvcks was never given who boko haram like or dont like

the question on your pastors prayer and miracle not working as at the time of the attack still holds.. dont get mad just answer or move on
@ emboldened bro

Shouldn't the pastor be in the better position to answer this question?

Why should you ask people that know nothing about the pastor questions only the pastor would be able to answer?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls which sermon among the sermons of Muslim clerics have u ever listen to?
We know you are a Yoruba mooslim and therefore an inconsequential mooslim in the scheme of things. Have you attended jumat upnorth?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened bro

Shouldn't the pastor be in the better position to answer this question?

Why should you ask people that know nothing about the pastor questions only the pastor would be able to answer?

who knows people might just have an information for that
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Did Jesus also protect himself when his scared disciples denied and betrayed and him like a stranger the day the romans came for him, tortured and murdered him, did he protect himself from Herod or just ran to egpyt till herod died

No he did not!

Because he knew before hand.
Because he was expecting it.
Because it was foretold long before he was born.
Because it's His cross to bear.

As a mooslim, you also recognized Jesus' powers and divinity, so I am throwing back the question at you for your imput.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
We know you are a Yoruba mooslim and therefore an inconsequential mooslim in the scheme of things. Have you attended jumat upnorth?

who is the Imam at the central mosque Abuja?? grin grin wetin this one sabi
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Did Jesus also protect himself when his scared disciples denied and betrayed and him like a stranger the day the romans came for him, tortured and murdered him, did he protect himself from Herod or just ran to egpyt till herod died

At least he didn't rape Virgins age under 15....... Like MUMUhamed

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Dem don catch nama wey dem go butcher for Easter to avenge Soleimani. We are in trouble for Naija, dis Islamization process will not be easy.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Lisaint(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2020
There's something I don't understand

When did sambisa turn to a puzzle that they can't solve?
And they have NAF drones

We go just dey hear

Storm sambisa all the time

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by dederocs(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Our government should monitor happenings in the global scene carefully, nations are fighting proxy wars all over, all for religious and political agenda. The recent happenings between America and Iran will have global effects, we should step up our security in the light of this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

At least he didn't rape Virgins age under 15....... Like MUMUhamed

we know Jesus likes them Male.. and that was why he had 12 virgin disciples
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Dog
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

who is the Imam at the central mosque Abuja?? grin grin wetin this one sabi
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

Amen.

U DNT HV space in ur head for brain.....

U reason with ur Erection,.... N d bad news is dat u suffering from erectile dysfunctional..
You shall know them by their words. The only difference between u&a madman roaming on the street is the fact that u still wear clothes. You're not okay. Hate/Anger is a very common problem after brain injuries. When someone with a brain injury has a problem with Hate/anger, there are usually several causes acting in combination. They keep displaying their brain problem publicly through brainless words they utter. What's d relationship between the topic we are discussing here and your erectile dysfunction problem?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

D way Mohammed slept with his Mother's mate and under 10yrs old girls, because he's a sex addict

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

It is impossible to have such information except one is at the scene where the kidnapping took place.

They obviously took them to use them as bargaining chip for something, otherwise they would have just killed them.

I only pray the pastor and others captured are freed eventually.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
No he did not!

Because he knew before hand.
Because he was expecting it.
Because it was foretold long before he was born.
Because it's His cross to bear.

As a mooslim, you also recognized Jesus' powers and divinity, so I am throwing back the question at you for your imput.

Ok but help me understand why jesus last words before death is “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” he said it in anger, pain, tears and blood.. since you said he knows he would be sacrificed to his father

As a Yoruba and a muslim help me learn
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Ok but help me understand why jesus last words before death is “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” he said it in anger, pain, tears and blood.. since you said he knows he would be sacrificed to his father

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by lexy2014: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514385:

We pray he returns back safely to his family and congregation in one piece.

Meanwhile.......

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors, of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.

Ameeeen.
Insha Allah!

Ameeeen.
Insha Allah.

Section 14(2b) of d constitution is explicit: "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government".

D head of govt today is buhari. Its not about prayer and saying amen. Its about holding d president accountable

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Expert17: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

You shall know them by their words. The only difference between u&a madman roaming on the street is the fact that u still wear clothes. You're not okay. Hate/Anger is a very common problem after brain injuries. When someone with a brain injury has a problem with Hate/anger, there are usually several causes acting in combination. They keep displaying their brain problem publicly through brainless words they utter. What's d relationship between the topic we are discussing here and your erectile dysfunction problem?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know I HIT U HARD with dat statement..

Feel d pain bro.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

D way Mohammed slept with his Mother's mate and under 10yrs old girls, because he's a sex addict

Atleast he like women and not 12 men grin
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It is impossible to have such information except one is at the scene where the kidnapping took place.

They obviously took them to use them as bargaining chip for something, otherwise they would have just killed them.

I only pray the pastor and others captured are freed eventually.

truly my banters and taunting words wasnt directed at someone as intelligent as you... just luring out the not so smart ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
, Shut ur sanctimonious trap. You don't agree with what he wrote but you did not correct him or report him for rule 3. Instead you went about raining curses and invectives that you've been doing for four years plus with no result.
Calling him a bastard is not an insult per se. The guy might have enough knowledge of the circumstances of his birth to know if he is one indeed. You should clarify from him first or ask for proof before calling for a ban.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:

Not everyone u see on Nairaland is okay, but their comment shows where they belong. You're part of those receiving treatment. For your information I'm not a Yoruba & I'm not from Yoruba land. Pls u need Heavy Deliverance
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know I HIT U HARD with dat statement..

Feel d pain bro.

Peace
����. For your information, I don't get hurt by abnormal people. Because I believe they need help. May u respond to treatment. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01 inpost=85516147:

You as a mooslim believe in Jesus right? I'm throwing back the question to you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Maxcollins042(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
semyman:

After your father, if you have any
After that it will be yours; that's if you have any too and he is half as valuable as mine. Quiff.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
Oh you have no idea how I hate a religion that has brought sorrows tears and blood to our world!

I think you should really bring out your head from the sand
You haven't answered my question. Pls list the benefits you're gaining from hating Islam/Muslims?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Not everyone u see on Nairaland is okay, but their comment shows where they belong. You're part of those receiving treatment. For your information I'm not a Yoruba & I'm not from Yoruba land. Pls u need Heavy Deliverance
Is my comment paining you as much as this

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
You as a mooslim believe in Jesus right? I'm throwing back the question to you.

I know of one Yeshua son of Mariamah a jew by tribe and a bloodline of Ibrahim (PBUH).. becaus Jesus is just a portugese or european name name... or do you mean Jesus the footballer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.