Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (37496 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

You haven't answered my question. Pls list the benefits you're gaining from hating Islam/Muslims?
My benefit is your sifia pains right now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
My benefit is your sifia pains right now.
Are u ok? How can u be in severe pain and call it a benefit?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

I know of one Yeshua son of Mariamah a jew by tribe and a bloodline of Ibrahim (PBUH).. becaus Jesus is just a portugese or european name name... or do you mean Jesus the footballer
You are just trolling. Never able to hold a conversation. Are you Helinues? I think I'm done with you. There are many zombies to shoot down and you are an unnecessary distraction.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
You are just trolling. Never able to hold a conversation. Are you Helinues? I think I'm done with you. There are many zombies to shoot down and you are an unnecessary distraction.

grin grin aunty don run.. oya take cover oo
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boko haram spirits away...

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people on himself then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

grin grin grin see all of them coming out and showing their true colors calling names like Primary 3 Pupils grin grin The question still remains what happened to all the anoiting and miracle the Pasta preaches

I think a more pertinent question is why Tuberculosis Joshua, Apostate Suleiman, Scrotum-head Oyedepo, Low-energy Adeboye, and the other fraudsters didn't see this in their 2020 prophecies.

Their god can show them which Nollywood celebrity will be struck down with kidney problems next, or which politician will win elections, or how soon PMB will die, but he couldn't show them anything about members of CAN'T getting kidnapped. What wonderful deity this god is, same god who took tea with Adeboye...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Gandollar:
Is my comment paining you as much as this
Hahaha..���. So u call this pain in your Kingdom of madness?
I said it earlier. We are surrounded by people suffering from brain injury. May u receive a healthy brain to replace your dead Brain. Amen. Oyah receive it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itsme01: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

I think a more pertinent question is why Tuberculosis Joshua, Apostate Suleiman, Scrotum-head Oyedepo, Low-energy Adeboye, and the other fraudsters didn't see this in their 2020 prophecies.

Their god can show them which Nollywood celebrity will be struck down with kidney problems next, or which politician will win elections, or how soon PMB will die, but he couldn't show them anything about members of CAN'T getting kidnapped. What wonderful deity this god is, same god who took tea with Adeboye...

you also heard the bolded... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is very low bro.

Even from you

Your comment is laced with religious bigotry!

Why didn't the Iranian military commander use Quran to fight America when they came to assassinate him in the middle of the night?

The Quran is just a holy book, nothing more. No muslim claims he's some sort of prophetic superhero, as your people love to do.

And you want to address bigotry, then talk to the posters here making bigoted comments against islam and muslims.

No one enjoys bashing other religions, but sometimes stupid comments provoke reactions.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

you also heard the bolded... grin grin

Heard?

I read the hallucinating old man's claims.

That's when i realized how such gullible fools his followers are.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by kareemkamil(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:
Bokoharams are Islams and islams are bokoharams simple.

When will u get sense
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls which sermon among the sermons of Muslim clerics have u ever listen to?
U people are boko haram sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

U people are boko haram sympathizers
Then you are Bokoharam sponsors
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2020
kareemkamil:

When will u get sense
Until u people start to publicly condemn killing in de name of Allah

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Then you are Bokoharam sponsors
As for me, killing for Allah is de highest of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

whatever bro.... fvcks was never given who boko haram like or dont like

the question on your pastors prayer and miracle not working as at the time of the attack still holds.. dont get mad just answer or move on
Hmmm your question is thought provoking.
The first question should be why Allah and Mohammed have not destroyed those BH guys who have brought their names to disrepute by committing atrocities in their names. Or are we to accept that this madness has their support? Our rather they're simply fake.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Ok but help me understand why jesus last words before death is “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” he said it in anger, pain, tears and blood.. since you said he knows he would be sacrificed to his father

As a Yoruba and a muslim help me learn
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ikpu1: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

we know Jesus likes them Male.. and that was why he had 12 virgin disciples
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Kuginzi: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

As for me, killing for Allah is de highest of foolishness
And as for me, being misformed & brainwashed by thinking those killing are killing for Allah is the highest level of moronic and daftness. May u receive normal brain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by sadiqgrz(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2020
hahahhahahahahha so reveran will soon start preaching what Boko Haram are preaching .. my friends if he lucky cames back! hmm! church in trouble.... he may........
...but with this how are they sure he was abducted by boko Haram.. if is true he was abducted on Thursday then why are we just hearing it on Sunday.. you mean all those days you are silents waiting for his coming back?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

I know of one Yeshua son of Mariamah a jew by tribe and a bloodline of Ibrahim (PBUH).. becaus Jesus is just a portugese or european name name... or do you mean Jesus the footballer
First of all. You're wrong. That was not Jesus's last words. His last words were before death "into your hands I commit my spirit" and his last words on earth before ascending "go ye into all the world and make disciples of all men, teaching them to observe all things I have shown you and behold, I am with you till the end of age"
Two since you're so interested in last words, kindly furnished us with last words of Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Randy100:
Chai, e don be for that guy. They will slit his throat and post the video for us to see. God protect your people.
The God that saved Daniel from the den of lion is still alive, don't forget. Boko haram is obviously against christianity but our government thinks we're fools.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

Heard?

I read the hallucinating old man's claims.

That's when i realized how such gullible fools his followers are.
Dis terrorist has arrived. I was waiting for you on soleimani's thread but you no show. Guess you were peeing in ur pants. Only to show face here. Typical of you cowards. No worry. It go soon reach ur turn. We're taking y'all down one by one smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by donprinyo(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

And as for me, being misformed & brainwashed by thinking those killing are killing for Allah is the highest level of moronic and daftness. May u receive normal brain.
So who are they killing for?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by uninspired07: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Probably Fulani herdsmen. God protect the CAN chairman. The church in Nigeria should steer her prayers towards release of Christian hostages, Leah Sharibu and peace for christians in the middle belt/north

Which prayers again?

Are you OK?

Do the Americans pray while neglecting self defence?

Christians should know that we are at war with Muslims & prepare appropriately.

I am tired of weak Christians giving the Muslims the audacity to go on a killing spree worldwide.

Enough already!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neddstark: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Which prayers again?

Are you OK?

Do the Americans pray while neglecting self defence?

Christians should know that we are at war with Muslims & prepare appropriately.

I am tired of weak Christians giving the Muslims the audacity to go on a killing spree worldwide.

Enough already!!!

I am a christian. I believe in prayers. I have seen prayers work. I'm pro self-defense too. But please dont undermine the strength in prayers else you are actually the weak christian.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by ContractKiller: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Not surprising that a follower of a child rapist fake "prophet" will act like a born fool whenever the opportunity to exhibit his stupidity is presented to him.

itsme01:
grin

So the CAN of worm Pasta CAN'T protect himself with his annoiting oil or cast and bind boko haram spirits away, with all of their 2020 prediction/prophecy non of them could see this...

scammer them

one thing i love about our Hypocrite brothers .. just few comments up there Gandollar called Islamic organisation Mumuric she gets liked, i scroll down to ask why the pastor cant use the miracle he sells to people on himself then i am wrong grin

This same folks go from one Iran thread to the other to call all Muslims Criminal and terrorist.. they want us to ignore, should we say half they start wailing

grin grin grin see all of them coming out and showing their true colors calling names like Primary 3 Pupils grin grin The question still remains what happened to all the anoiting and miracle the Pasta preaches

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

i asked a question which is very vital... he collects tithe and donation from people seeking miracle and i asked why in his own time of need he couldnt do the needed miracle...

its a pretty straight forward logical question
Have you been to his church?? who told you all pastors collect tithes just to perform miracles??
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by uninspired07: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Neddstark:

I am a christian. I believe in prayers. I have seen prayers work. I'm pro self-defense too. But please dont undermine the strength in prayers else you are actually the weak christian.

I am a Christian too & I can authoritatively tell you prayers without work is dead!!!

We are at war with Muslims worldwide & you keep urging Christians to pray while they kill us continuously.

Do the Americans & Israelis pray against terrorists or do they protect themselves with the best weaponry available??

We are dealing with Muslims here, Muslims!!!! These guys are all terrorists & all they want is Christian blood.

Stop being the weak link in Christianity. The Muslims need people like you to keep deceiving Christians while they kill us.

Enough with prayers. We have prayed enough.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Neoteny(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Dis terrorist has arrived. I was waiting for you on soleimani's thread but you no show. Guess you were peeing in ur pants. Only to show face here. Typical of you cowards. No worry. It go soon reach ur turn. We're taking y'all down one by one smiley

I was disappointed when you failed to appear, cannibal.

Your immediate problems now are not Iran and the US, it's the news that a CAN chieftain has been nabbed by Boko Haram.

Is the US going to help you fukkers free him, are you going to do anything about it, or are you going to be reduced to the usual name-calling like the paper tigers Nigerian christians are?

Pls call Trump to send some drones and SEAL Team 6 to free your Leah Sharibu and CAN high priest first.

tongue tongue

Here you are in case you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5614493/boko-haram-kidnaps-lawan-andimi
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa by uninspired07: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Neoteny:

I was disappointed when you failed to appear, cannibal.

Your immediate problems now are not Iran and the US, it's the news that a CAN chieftain has been nabbed by Boko Haram.

Is the US going to help you fukkers free him, are you going to do anything about it, or are you going to be reduced to the usual name-calling like the paper tigers Nigerian christians are?

Pls call Trump to send some drones and SEAL Team 6 to free your Leah Sharibu and CAN high priest first.

tongue tongue

Here you are in case you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5614493/boko-haram-kidnaps-lawan-andimi

Neddstark, you see why I told yo Christians have to know they are at war in Nigeria?

See how a muslims is making just of Christians that were kidnapped by Muslims to be killed & aired on International television?

Enough with the prayers, we are too rich & educated as religion to be under the yoke of Muslim terror in Nigeria.

The blame still lies with weak Christians & our corrupt clergy who don’t want us to see that we are at war.

The CAN chairman of Adamawa is as good as dead!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.