Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,768 members, 7,855,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady (8994 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by timro(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's a guy in that picture. Doesn't really look like a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Aadetola1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
These kind of girls, if they naked spread leg for you, your soleimani no go stand.
you are funny
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by danilmo: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Its true.The lady knows what she is saying cos men are unpredictable.
Who are those impregnating mad women giving birth here and there. Is it not men? So she knows what she meant by that statement.
You guys should stop forming what is not. No be men again? Mtchew. Once the woman get hole, na carry go.

Quiet.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
looks like the diety in Amadioha shrine.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Its true.The lady knows what she is saying cos men are unpredictable.
Who are those impregnating mad women giving birth here and there. Is it not men? So she knows what she meant by that statement.
You guys should stop forming what is not. No be men again? Mtchew. Once the woman get hole, na carry go.

Sane men who sleep with mad women certainly do so for rituals and not for pleasure.

This not denying that some men would do anything in skirt, though.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Ifecobestie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
I can see the figure 8

Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Timblaze(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
yes! this is nightmare...
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by ItooWorWor(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Weytin Iran no go see for Trump hand
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Munirboss(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trying very head to see !!
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
well to some guys that girl is a queen grin grin grin grin
reminds me of this guy i knew when we were in hundred level there was this girl he hooked up with on 2go or so
guy no wan let us rest..everytime he will be singing the girl"s name in his sleep
the d-day he took me and another guy to visit this girl we were terribly disappointed lipsrsealed
babe was so fugly and bonga fish looking
her neck come long like ostrictch own join plus her laps where like chewing sticks and worse of all she was wearing bumshots
mehn i was so disapointed that this is the ugly girl that the guy was singing about
but to the guy the girl was as beautiful as the queen of sheba grin
to each his own abeg grin
even the ones we call ugly there are other guys dying on their case grin grin grin grin
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Abeg no give my hubby nightmare oo
shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by filmdollar(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Oh my god
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by ATTemi: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Na person sweetheart be this, and she go still dey form Beyonce 4 the homeboy.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady by obviouscrab2109(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Make logos at an affordable prices!

Send me a message now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.