Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,709 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave (87736 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by philip0906(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Topmaike007:
who told you he was with a rebel, America have feed you guys with false news to win the Propaganda.....
You claimed I have been fed with propaganda by America...Next thing you say;

I have been watching Aljazeera since two days ago and alot of people have faulted the US government.. Now Iraqi have asked them to leave there country.
You also watch an islamist propaganda station that is apologetic to muslims and terrorists alike.

You see, the joke is on you my friend.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
beamtopola:
Noisemakers
Germany has taken their stand. German counsellor said the killing of Iran general was justified

Can you back this up with a source please?

3 Likes

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by RealLordZeus(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Stanzar7:

My question is. Y must Muslims in almost all the Muslims countries allow themselves to be brainwashed,lured,threatened, pushed into forming a terrorist organization... Its only 20% of Muslim countries who don't have this terrorist tin.
Why

Why

Why no Christian country got brainwashed or pushed by Americans.

Why

Why

Why
Bros!
This is not a case of Brain washing or being pushed by Americans.

Terrorism are mostly stemmed as ripple effect from some previous act.

Let me try to break it down sir.
If someone( God forbid, I totally did not mean this and I rebuke it for you) was to come into your family compound, murdering everybody and you happen to see the person face but you manage to escape from the attack. The person then occupy your compound after the sacrilege act, how will you feel seeing the person everyday.
Pls note I'm not a terrorist apologist, but it is just what it is .

The Igbo tribe of Nigeria are still embittered about the 1966 civil war, note that this is a war not someone invading someone else land. The bitterness is still there that they still have these resentment against other major tribes 50+ years after war. Recently there have some massive protest and co, can we label them as terrorist and regard their activities as unjust. You may say they are not bombing people, that's true and the reason is because they don't have the opportunity yet and also there are some reasonable individuals that understand the nature if the war and also what they stand to gain in one Nigeria.

About your claim that there is no other terrorist aside Muslim ppl. Pls go through this Wikipedia article about list of terrorist incident in the US
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
You will be surprised that Muslims/Muslim countries does not take up to half.

I agree that there is need for serious orientation in the middle East but the Americans should also stop fingering the crying child. It's against humanity
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Lamanii22(f): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
CasNova:
Saying that Iraqi forces will hit only American military targets seems plausible, but how consequential will this be? Will Americans fold their hands and not hit (ever harder) back?

At the end of the day, military and civilian casualties will be many.

Solution: Iraq should accept what has happened. No need to hit back. Vegeance belongs to God.

It's not that easy... Imagine it was an American general that was killed... It's such a painful thing
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by CSTR2: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

There's a lot you don't know Sir....

Not your fault! Easy to buy and swallow all that bull from mostly American owned media.

Super power, yeah!!! Making the world a better place??! Just give it a rest already!!!
Oga, there is little we don't know about world history.
Yes, we all know the dirty secrets of America. Some of whom are unforgivable.

But the alternatives are worse. Much worse.

America is the only global super power that has a liberal conscience.

Even the United Kingdom were far more brutal as a colonial power governing over a quarter of the earth.

What of Belgium? Amputated thousands and thousands of Congolese children and male adults for not mining fast enough.

Which other global power remain again?

Is it France? The less said about them, the better.
Is it Italy? Yes, we saw their atrocities under Mussolini.

3 Likes

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by ojobek: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
proprince:

Can you please slap yourself??
Why are you this stupiid?

When Moslims conquered spain you said?
Was it a peaceful conquer?

You idiots and head nacking bastards think you are smart.

Thank God for US anyway
When Christians conquered Italy,do you think it is peaceful conquered.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Ewedegubbler: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

American is not interested in peace or making any nation safe...

They are doing modern day, broad daylight neocolonialism... Right under the very nose of a useless United Nations Organization and N.A.T.O.

As a child, I never quite understood why Bin Laden, and his likes hated America so much, including Fidel Castro... After proper research, not only do I understand, I equally share their sentiments... Useless over hyped, thieving, opportunistic, godforsaken country of liberal imbeciles being led by an idiot!!! tongue

Take a look at all the countries that the USA control and see how well of they are. Japan, korea, UAE . BAHRAIN, SAUDI etc. Compare it to other Islamic enclaves being ruled by the mullahs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Meti99(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
let me just save this for future purpose
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Gentlemanforyou: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

No one is making America appear like GOD have you been following the news?? Or where you happy about the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA?? This is almost thesame senaro..and the idiot who died has been on the US watch list for a very long time

I wont dispute you uncle sammy. We wait to see what the next few days / weeks holds . Peace
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Topmaike007(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
philip0906:

You claimed I have been fed with propaganda by America...Next thing you say;

You also watch an islamist propaganda station that is apologetic to muslims and terrorists alike.

You see, the joke is on you my friend.

so you want me to watch CNN that's afraid to say the truth because of trump
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by sulasa07(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:
To renew my cable dey do me somehow self cos i no want dey watch all this stale news.

Se Trump and Rouhani no fit fight physically?
Rouhani is a figurehead,the power is in Ayatollah Khomeini hand
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by imam07: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fash20:
Na wah ooo... You com peson country in the name of fighting terrorist come opportunity assassinate your rival... He no good at all

so is bad to eliminate your enemy in foreign land?
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nairalander shouting about USA or Iran might against each other should read this and digest

u know think war is easy right?

Iran War thread 1/25 Trump is risking a war
with Iran & #WWIII . Pompeo wants this war.
Trump NEEDS a war to distract from his
impeachment & ever worse details leaking. So
there is a big push for war in Iran. This is a
VERY VERY incredibly BIGLY bad idea. A
thread about Iran War
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran War thread 2/25 The obvious comparison with Iran is Iraq (they are neighbors) hoping it could be fast and 'easy'. Some see parallels to Afghanistan (also neighbor of Iran) the longest war of USA. Others fear Iran could be another Vietnam. Or as bloody as the Korean War.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Typhoonsbane: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Centcanada:
I do not know u but I believe u re still naive of the whole saga. Americans can never bend for anybody and if you refuse to respect them, you the crush to dust.
I've lived in the US my fiancee and the bulk of my families reside there so I know more about the country and how it's relations work than all of you,you folks depend of hearsays and crime movies to contribute to this saga,I tell you today that real Americans are scared of the aftermath of this war,and they are right to be because a war of this magnitude will leave a huge blow on the two parties,this is not the 1900s it doesn't matter who have better airstrikes,rocket projectors and shit, war don't keep counts like basketball or soccer,the two parties get toast it's attack ,reprisals back and forth.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by ndcide(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fash20:

No o. Intels are sometimes wrong... Intel on iraq weapon of distruction for instance.

Then you need to find out more
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by imam07: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Trump obviously don't understand how this wars plays out,he'll realize very soon.
one supporter of terrorist noticed
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran War thread 3/25 Since WW2 USA has been involved in 'big' wars with 4 nations (excluding the smaller conflicts like Bosnia, Somalia or Syria). Korean war (fought to a draw), Vietnam war (USA lost), Afghanistan war (longest war, still ongoing, can't be won) and Iraq (2 times)
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by philip0906(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Topmaike007:
so you want me to watch CNN that's afraid to say the truth because of trump
But you watch Al Jazeera that feeds you with apologetic and sympathetic news about terrorists? undecided

Your plate of hot beans though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by richPHAROAH: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
mvem:
who calculated the figures you dropped... Iran no get nuclear weapon sef
says who?
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran War thread 4/25 So let's start Iran with geography. Iran is a HUGE country. It is as big as North Korea... plus North Vietnam.... plus Afghanistan... and Iraq - COMBINED. Yes Iran is a giant country, not EASY to defeat a LARGE country. But lets look at its terrain...
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran War thread 5/25 Iraq War was the tank war in the desert and the smart missiles, and heavy air power. Tanks work well in wars in the DESERT. USA had tanks in Vietnam and Afghanistan too. THEY DIDN'T HELP. America lost those wars. Russians tried tanks in Afthanistan too: lost
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by CharleyBright(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Trump obviously don't understand how this wars plays out,he'll realize very soon.

Make I hear word.
That's how Saddaam Hussein and Gadaffi make noise to destroy US. Today both are no more after American dealt with them.
By the way, Suleimani is Irans highest and most feared Army officer. He would have led Iran in war against US if war came. But he was taken out by the US like a street chicken on the open street.
Even if the whole Middle East join forces together they can't take on the US, let alone Iran.
Make them try am nah.
Iran go be like Iraq in matter of days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by AJ10(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran War thread 6/25 A DRAMATIC difference between neighbors Iraq and Iran, is that Iraq is flatland desert sand. And Iran is MOUNTAINS like.. Afghanistan. Not suitable terrain for tank warfare (for much of the country, there are some plains yes)
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by imam07: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
wwwihy:
US has been fighting in IRAQ and Afghanistan for 19 years,yet the Countries are in disarray, insecurity, fighting, killings and bombing everywhere and every day despite the Military might.

The two Countries are in worse conditions 19 years after, with peace never in sight

This shows that war is never the solution.
it will be because iraqi still terrorize themselves.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Typhoonsbane: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Centcanada:
I do not know u but I believe u re still naive of the whole saga. Americans can never bend for anybody and if you refuse to respect them, you the crush to dust.
I've lived in the US my fiancee and the bulk of my families reside there so I know more about the country and how it's relations work than all of you,you folks depend of hearsays and crime movies to contribute to this saga,I tell you today that real Americans are scared of the aftermath of this war,and they are right to be because a war of this magnitude will leave a huge blow on the two parties,this is not the 1900s it doesn't matter who have better airstrikes,rocket projectors and shit, war don't keep counts like basketball or soccer,the two parties get toast it's attack ,reprisals back and forth.
So y'all should leave people that like us that actually have something to lose to tell you how it works.
Heck the Buck of you only knows what you read in the DC papers.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
beamtopola:
Noisemakers
Germany has taken their stand. German counsellor said the killing of Iran general was justified

You are a liar

Pompeo said EU response not welcoming

It's much expected of EU. It's glaring they don't dig Trump
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by 11doubledee: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sirjamo:
The Americans are in every single Muslim country either directly or indirectly. Wherever there are Muslims including Nigeria, they meddle in their affairs. If not for Russia and China, America would have nuked some Islamic countries since a very long time ago.

This is the type of injustice and forceful occupation of Muslim countries that breeded Al - Qaeda and ISIS !!!
Do you mean prosperous Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia,kuwait,oman,Qatar,UAE,Bahrain,Egypt and the likes or religiously hostile places like Iran,pakistan,yemen (whom Saudi Arabia had been helping for years before Iran's influenced destabilized that country).
Ever wondered what the world would look like with ISIS or AL-QAEDA in control?Progressive Muslims should be grateful to USA for providing security (Intel and hardware) to Saudi Arabia and allowing them practice their religion freely unlike China and russia.
They are not getting real value for their oil, smarter Muslims nations like Turkey knows better.
Lastly,you don't wage war against Saudi or Israel and expect their "sworn blood" big brother to sit back.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Typhoonsbane: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
CharleyBright:

Make I hear word.
That's how Saddaam Hussein and Gadaffi make noise to destroy US. Today both are no more after American dealt with them.
By the way, Suleimani is Irans highest and most feared Army officer. He would have led Iran in war against US if war came. But he was taken out by the US like a street chicken on the open street.
Even if the whole Middle East join forces together they can't take on the US, let alone Iran.
Make them try am nah.
Iran go be like Iraq in matter of days.
I'm 100% sure you've never spend a day in the US not alone versed in how this relations work yet you ply words like you're presently active in the us armed force,I'm tired of you people making unlikely assertions about things you don't understand.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by imam07: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fash20:

I doubt iran can do anything... They wouldn't want to risk a full blown war with the US.

But the truth is that the general shouldn't have been assassinated based on some intelligence which might not be right. I believe they are just looking for a reason to invade Iran.
if u have intelligent information about the general, u will not be saying this. Even within d iran circle, he was hated.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by handsomeyinka(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Moniya4Real:

I did not like the guy that was killed as well.
But may i ask the reason why you support the US on this
?
He has killed some USA citizens and military personnel..

WE just had some discussion about him last 2 weeks in the office but am not allowed to share the details
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by themanderon: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
They are under occupation......until the oil finishes!

Funny but true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.