Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Indecent Proposal 2020 - Trip To Venice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecent Proposal 2020 - Trip To Venice (364 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Indecent Proposal For Indecent Request (photo) / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Proposal 2020 - Trip To Venice by lashontae(f): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hi guys,

So a competition is going on, on Facebook.

The winner will be a married woman and the prize is that she goes on an exclusive vacation to Venice, with an older man who's not her husband. She is feted and shopped for by this man for a week (there won't be sex involved).

Then when they get back, the husband gets $2,000 as compensation.

What will the sponsor get? He gets exposure and material for his YouTube travel channel. The woman basically will be his travel companion for this one week.

I felt like applying in the spirit of adventure because my man has not been around a lot due to his busy schedule and I'm a little bored, won't mind getting off work for a bit of travel and freedom. But my man was like: undecided undecided

When I told Bae, he said he would take me anywhere I want to go instead when he is back. And I'm like what's the big deal? You travel with your female colleagues all the time and I trust you when you say it is a 100% business.

Bae: The weather is cold. You can't go.

Me: The cold weather is underrated. We've not even had sex in over 2 weeks.

Bae: The more reason why you can't go. I don't trust the sponsor, he is a cunning fox. So you've even been counting the days since Zaddy last made love to you. Don't worry, when I'm back I'll make it up to you. All night long. As many rounds as you want.

Me: undecided undecided
Leave me jor (I was pissed)

What I feel like venting is this.

I feel whoever's wants to cheat does not need a ticket to Venice to do that. You could be with your partner a lot and still cheat if you want to. Would you support such a move by your partner though? I don't think it is a big deal. I don't see sex happening and men travel with women all the damn time.

So bae has said when there is a Male competition I should also not release him to go. undecided undecided
Re: Indecent Proposal 2020 - Trip To Venice by Dannieln1: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
We're watching
A trip tovagina sorry venice
Re: Indecent Proposal 2020 - Trip To Venice by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
So who is going for the trip and who is to get the 2000dollars?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Dream Of Being a Gay? / Whatsapp Is Down! / Learn This Skill, You Will Be Glad You Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.