Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (31087 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by A305: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Two way street, When you rent below your means, you save, and when you rent above your means, You basically working to make ends meet and giving your "savings" to your landlord and God help you so you get to buy that CHEAP 09 corrolla on my page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by femi4: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Same house where your next neighbour is doing fine, you better check your village people whether they follow you come

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Yellowgarri: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
living witness

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by govomotors: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
The world is actually evil so are the inhabitants.

A pastor in my neighborhood sold his house he was using as a church here in Abuja and move to another location.

His reason for selling was that too much witches are operating in the area. That was 3yrs ago and I am beginning to believe it now small small.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by richPHAROAH: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
that ftc guy is the problem of naija.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by back2sender: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:
My dad stayed in a house where since he packed all his finances ran down and he was unable to pay for two years. Even in that same house our neighbor that stayed upstairs who has been living there 8 years before we came bought two cars (2 BMW) in addition to the Volvo he had. The same man bought a land in a estate ikorodu and built a mighty 8 bedroom duplex.

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.
Thank you my brother, its mental laziness that make them to blame other factors for their failures caused by themselves. instead for them to be motivated to huzzle to want to leave for a better apartment or getting thiers, they are rather blaming someone else for this.
Its only you that can stop yourself, its not all person that will be rich in life, some can be in the low, medium and upper income level. the basic lesson is that in whatever situation you find yourself be contented while you strive for better things to come and not start blaming one juju or the other.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Karemarealty288(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Scorpion houses ooooo it's plenty on the mainland... grin

6 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
This happened in my parents' street......... An A.C installer found three calabashes hanging in the p.o.p ceiling of a house, all occupants in the entire block of flats didn't wait till the next day, before they parked out without looking back while they all in unison, lamented on how poorly their finances had performed since they all moved into that newly built house.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by naijazee2: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Well it's depends
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by shalom4eva(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
That house in the picture is definitely Queen's barracks Apapa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by asahnwaKC: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Black man always thinking rubbish undecided undecided......hustle ohhh...make you no reason say your downfall na from your rented apartment.........

9 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by tityboi: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
ohhh
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by bobkezel(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pure lies.
I moved into an apartment some years back.
People living in that house told me I made a mistake that everybody is planning to run away from the house, that the landlady was a witch, and that she uses people's fortune for hers.
I laughed it off.
Long story short
I didn't stay up to a year in that apartment and things turned around for good. Though the other tenants were struggling to survive.
So I think it's all in ur hear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by ppogba: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Let me tell you the truth.

It's a faceless forum and as an occult, I can tell you authoritatively that such houses exist.

Even you pastor or Imam will tell you it does.

Just to support your view, whatever people say on this faceless forum populated by people that, with all due respect have not seen anything will definitely not matter.

Just move into any house like that and "see the goodness of the Lord".

Unfortunately, people that make mouth anyhow here will not be the ones to run around when eventually the use head carry cobweb.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by nabegibeg: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
shalom4eva:
That house in the picture is definitely Queen's barracks Apapa grin grin grin grin

It is police barrack directly opposite Custom FOU building on bank Anthony way ikeja

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Neddstark: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have

Pray not to be in a wrong house. In Lagos, i have lived in a house where i saw live ghost. As in not fuckîng joking. Things dey happen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by juman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Religions would against such belief.

But i have seen a flat whereby comfortable people moved to the place, but moved out after few years in pain. After becoming poor.

On the order hand, I have seen a building which people moved in but mostly moved out to their own houses newly built.

Maybe those things were coincidence I cant say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by nabegibeg: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
ppogba:

Just to support your view, whatever people say on this faceless forum populated by people that, with all due respect have not seen anything will definitely not matter.

Just move into any house like that and "see the goodness of the Lord".

Unfortunately, people that make mouth anyhow here will not be the ones to run around when eventually the use head carry cobweb.

Guy things dey happen

I know of one family who moved into a house

When they took a family picture on one of their phone they discovered a scary image of a weeping child in the background on the wall that was never there when they took it.

Omo fear gripped them

They had to seek the intervention of a Man of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by meteoric(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
There are many things we can blame on our personal shortcomings.This is an instance of such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Eberex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Scorpion house

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by stealmatic(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Let me tell you the truth.

It's a faceless forum and as an occult, I can tell you authoritatively that such houses exist.

Even you pastor or Imam will tell you it does.

occult? Are u for real? Ow can someone join u guys,herd u guys ...... Just askin 4 a friend

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by XaintJoel20: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
IceColdVeins:
This happened in my parents' street......... An A.C installer found three calabashes hanging in the p.o.p ceiling of a house, all occupants in the entire block of flats didn't wait till the next day, before they parked out without looking back while they all in unison, lamented on how poorly their finances had performed since they all moved into that newly built house.

Your last line cracked me up.
They couldn't wait for one week.
Them japa..
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
stealmatic:
occult? Are u for real? Ow can someone join u guys,herd u guys ...... Just askin 4 a friend

Find and ye shall see.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by newdawn2017(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
A tenant can't succeed in a house built with blood money
na me build am?? I use my sweat take pay rent there so nothing?? Unless I am living there for free. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by xynerise: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
That building is scary shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some houses are evil, for sure!

And if the house you are referring to is the house in that photo, then I must say that your house is evil raise to power infinity!

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by PHIPEX(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

God bless you. Mental laziness is our problem. Many people don't want to accept responsibilities for their failure, they blame house, landlord, landlady, govt, spirit even God.

My neighbour moved into same house I live after his wedding. Few months after, he lost his job and had serious family crises. He started this same story of the house not being favourable or being bewitched and wanted to move out fast, I persuaded him to be patient, today he is back again on his feet. Has the supposed witches or I'll luck faded away? As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Jesudun1983: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
I wanted to rent a very good self contained in ph, all of a sudden the landlady said it was a lady herbalist that lived in the apartment and she committed slot of satanic atrocities, my brother I just went and look for another apartment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by newdawn2017(f): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yes my there eveil may be a deep resident of d apartment. Perhaps due to occult rituals performed there or violent deaths occurred there, o the person that lived there was in great unhappiness, sorrow & sadness. These can accumulate negative energies which demonic entities re drawn too read about d Sally street house in d USA. & Other houses like that

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Geesunny: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
We believe things like this out of Ignorance. Once you know your God and who you are in Christ. Your presence determines what happens or does not happen in that environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by stealmatic(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Find and ye shall see.
u actin lik u are in a movie,wer am i gona search?

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FirstCounsel(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Thanks for being plain.
But why would a landlord want to impede the progress of his tenants?
What do they stand to gain?
Good question. I have always asked my self this same question. But you'll be surprised at the evil men and women perpetuate on others. I have seen a lot and heard a lot too. These things are real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2, OJODU BERGER LAGOS! BUY NOW AND BUILD! / Container Movement In Lagos To Any Part Of The Country / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.