Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (31083 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

sa

Most of the developed county bro.
what part of SA
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Goodgod213: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
You are living in a room self con and you have two cars.
Poor financial decisions I must say

My boy I Day Dubai presently
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by TheManOfTheYear: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

That does not relate to what I quoted you about.
If you like mk u dey Mars.

Buying two liabilities(cars) while living in a rented con makes no real sense.

But you know what's good for you. What do I know?

16 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Ikennablue(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have
and they will make you start imagining things, bringing negative energy around you.

One thing I know is that you are what you believe. We have to be careful with our thoughts and imagination because the power of these two cannot be over emphasized

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Mimicle101: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
what part of SA

hahaahah i hope you wont be asking me my street address...

By the way, why do you wanna know what part

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
stealmatic:
u talk lik u guys hv ur own book lik d bible or quoran,talk to me directly

Their are no better words than what have told you. If I talk to you directly, I will still tell you same.

Those sentences might be short but trust me, they are divine. Realise your environment and ask why. Then devote time to get the answers. You shall find yourself at the door that will lead you to where all your questions will be answered.

Am not communicating with you on this again.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

hahaahah i hope you wont be asking me my street address...

By the way, why do you wanna know what part
travelling there but i was i told i need about a million to live comfortable yearly...precisely capetown based on 6 to 5k rands monthly...so am suprise you got to pay that amount monthly ...pls shed more light on cost of rent where you live and place in particular..will cut me some funds
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by DejiPlug(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Often than not, I have heard people say, "That house did not favour me. I almost sold all the property I came into that house with. In fact, I think there are forces working against development and progress in that house".

Some people also have different stories to share about their rented apartment. Some believe that in contrast to the opinion of the former, that the apartments they rented has in one way or the other contributed to their success, progress, and financial uplifting.

I have heard people also say, "when I packed into this house, I came with just one mattress and two pots, but today, I have been able to buy a car, married my wife, send my children to choice schools, and got multiple promotions at my place of work", while those in business will say they now have multiple shops.

The big question is this:

Can the apartment one rents contribute to his financial prosperity, uplifting and greatness and can a rented apartment also contribute to the downfall of one that was previously "doing well"?

While some think it's just superstitious hype, others think otherwise.

What's your take on this?

Yes o. But may we not be called to tell stories abeg use this jam wipeaway your sorry if that's your case

http://naijasnewest.com/ozzybee-journey-of-life/

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

OG
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Mimicle101: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
That does not relate to what I quoted you about.
If you like mk u dey Mars.

Buying two liabilities(cars) while living in a rented con makes no real sense.

But you know what's good for you. What do I know?

you may not really understand him.

Bro. i think what he meant by he is presently at Dubai. means for you to understand that living in his own house in Nigeria and outside Nigeria is not the same.

In abroad he can buy a car say for 30k and fix it. and when he is ready to sell it, he says it for 40k. thats how people do in abroad. so a car might actually be an asset and not a liability for those in the business. so maybe you should consider it that way. and meanwhile, what he pays as rent for that 1 bed self con over there maybe times 2 what a self con for 9ja can cost. So for abroad. where you leave doesnt really matter that much, what matters is what you are doing if is giving you the bread
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Neoteny(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
barnaby04:
There are houses and there are houses, but pray you don’t enter into the wrong one. The statement above of some houses not favoring one is very real.

As Africans and Nigerians, the way some house owners made the money used in building their houses are quite different. Some made through legit means while quite a number through diabolical means. Houses built through diabolical means affects the tenants negatively. Some lose their jobs, means of livelihood or even children in some houses.

On the other hand, there are some landlords or landlady that are like parasites on their tenants. Have lived in a house where if care is not taken, the tenant will end up not achieving any tangible thing in life. They always find a way of taxing tenants to pay one thing or the other.

Just... shut up.

This bullshit has gone on long enough

Lazy and unlucky people will always blame others for their failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by golddare: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Often than not, I have heard people say, "That house did not favour me. I almost sold all the property I came into that house with. In fact, I think there are forces working against development and progress in that house".

Some people also have different stories to share about their rented apartment. Some believe that in contrast to the opinion of the former, that the apartments they rented has in one way or the other contributed to their success, progress, and financial uplifting.

I have heard people also say, "when I packed into this house, I came with just one mattress and two pots, but today, I have been able to buy a car, married my wife, send my children to choice schools, and got multiple promotions at my place of work", while those in business will say they now have multiple shops.

The big question is this:

Can the apartment one rents contribute to his financial prosperity, uplifting and greatness and can a rented apartment also contribute to the downfall of one that was previously "doing well"?

While some think it's just superstitious hype, others think otherwise.

What's your take on this?

The day a child of God refuses to serve the Lord in truth and in spirit he or she is likely to be frustrated by any means. God told Abraham " The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you " Gen 12 :1 You can see that this is a specific instruction and in another chapter 26:2 God told his Son Isaac " the LORD appeared to Isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.
The result of obedience to God's instructions was blessings.

1. Before you take any accommodation pray about it even before getting any pray about it ahead.
2. We are living in a wicked world, I wont say more than that.
3. Lastly as a child of God we ought not to be afraid unless we are not sure of who we are, the enemies ought to be afraid of us, I have heard of people sent parking because they prayed alot.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Mimicle101: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
travelling there but i was i told i need about a million to live comfortable yearly...precisely capetown based on 6 to 5k rands monthly...so am suprise you got to pay that amount monthly ...pls shed more light on cost of rent where you live and place in particular..will cut me some funds

Oky bro even though am not going to be disclosing my exact location of a forum as these.

but i must tell you. cost of living is high here.

Rent you pay all depends the particular location you decide to stay, also putting in consideration your safety. just like any other towns. say Lagos as an instance, house rent at Orile, Ikorodu, lekki and islands, are not the same for the same 1 bedroom.

Cape town is a nice city with lots of tourist, though i never went there. What i can say to you is, once you have something doing the next thing is cut your shirt according to your size and you will see how hansom and beautiful you would look. and also will have spare cloths
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by mukthar2000(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
The landlord of the house should be in better position to explain this if what the or she dig on the ground before the or she build he house correspond with ur spirit. shikenaa
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

Oky bro even though am not going to be disclosing my exact location of a forum as these.

but i must tell you. cost of living is high here.

Rent you pay all depends the particular location you decide to stay, also putting in consideration your safety. just like any other towns. say Lagos as an instance, house rent at Orile, Ikorodu, lekki and islands, are not the same for the same 1 bedroom.

Cape town is a nice city with lots of tourist, though i never went there. What i can say to you is, once you have something doing the next thing is cut your shirt according to your size and you will see how hansom and beautiful you would look. and also will have spare cloths
thanks

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Afodot0022(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
HOO-PEE.. such exist o. what about house that u will sleep and you will be press daily in your sleep or the one you will wake up with mystery mark on your body. some house , when you are inside, you will feel so depressed and sick and immediately you step out of the house, you will become normal. My wife said she do see spirit that looks like demon in the house. I have tried my best to evacuate myself and family from that house but all move prove abortive being that no cash to rent another apartment.God just help me sha cos i don taya for that house mata

7 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by eclectic90: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
My dad had a tenant that got into his house and built his own house in the 2nd year after moving in he also had another who took the house and is still owing 2 years rent.
The problem is mostly with a person and not the house
. Maybe the other tenant power strong pass your papa own.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by PointZerom: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have

It is never diabolical to bury someone in a room.
If the landlord had performed some anti prosperous sacrifices in that room, you'll need grace and divine intervention to succeed in that place. I am a living witness.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Juliearth(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
govomotors:
The world is actually evil so are the inhabitants.

A pastor in my neighborhood sold his house he was using as a church here in Abuja and move to another location.

His reason for selling was that too much witches are operating in the area. That was 3yrs ago and I am beginning to believe it now small small.

What area in Abuja please?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Mimicle101: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
eclectic90:
. Maybe the other tenant power strong pass your papa own.

grin Kai YOU
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by newdawn2017(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
nams77:

I sent you a PM
How do I go about reading d person message??
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by SexytorresE(f): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ahahahhahahahahahhaaahahaa
XaintJoel20:

Then God should direct the person not to go to such a house in the first place.
I wouldn't want to pack into a new apartment and start fighting spiritual battle.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by xcelentattitude(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Then God should direct the person not to go to such a house in the first place.
I wouldn't want to pack into a new apartment and start fighting spiritual battle.

What if you're supposed to be the one to end the vicious cycle?

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by DECLAN2015(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
A305:
Two way street, When you rent below your means, you save, and when you rent above your means, You basically working to make ends meet and giving your "savings" to your landlord and God help you so you get to buy that CHEAP 09 corrolla on my page.

This your cheap 09 corrolla. How much
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by PointZerom: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Loveknitting:

Really

I can't type all the things that happened to me in that house.

My neighbor own was even worst because he is married but I wasn't. My neighbor couldn't send his kids to school anymore. He sold all the properties in his apartment.

Alas God restored us.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by A305: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
DECLAN2015:

This your cheap 09 corrolla. How much
Bros na 2.3 only
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by seanjy4konji: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
yes.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by eclectic90: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Neoteny:

Just... shut up.

This bullshit has gone on long enough

Lazy and unlucky people will always blame others for their failures
you telling someone to shut up, should first shut up. People should be allowed their opinion. People have experienced things and you have no right to tell them what they think is wrong if you don't have any solution to it. If you say they are unlucky, where they unlucky before they got the money to rent the apartment that coincidentally after moving in there the "unlucky " means they were using to manage their lives started to fall apart? You hear about how people give other people love portion, you hear and see people that do money rituals, you hear about how people use witchcraft to kill others, you see and hear people talk about evil things men do to man and you think it is impossible that a landlord can do some of the things talked about? Please park one side! Things happen, people do alot of things that to you sounds unfathomable and unreasonable and people have strange experiences that may seem unbelievable, you don't have to diminish their experiences or believes because it hasn't happened to you.

17 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Respect55(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Thanks for being plain.
But why would a landlord want to impede the progress of his tenants?
What do they stand to gain?
You are asking why wicked people commit acts off wickedness
... a wicked man dies not rest till he commits an act of wickedness in a day...

4 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by eclectic90: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

It is never diabolical to bury someone in a room.
If the landlord had performed some anti prosperous sacrifices in that room, you'll need grace and divine intervention to succeed in that place. I am a living witness.
exactly. Even the places we live in might have been a burial ground many centuries ago. I don't even understand why people are having these arguments. Some of the incidences may just be coincidence but evil and evil people exist, and in this life, anything is possible.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by ofemigeorge(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
yes it can

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by crestdevelopers: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

hahaha i could help, but reply. is that for a month?

Life in Nigeria, Life in Nigeria. am sorry bro but if you have never been out of Nigeria and experience life. you would count your blessings with some issues in Nigeria you know.

You may be suprised or shocked that what you pay 350k in a year for 2 bedroom in Nigeria is what some people pays for 3 months for 2 bedroom in life out side Nigeria.

Thats my own concern. anyway let me continue reading the comments.

that reminds me. Do you know that in life Outside Nigeria house rents are paid monthly? hahahaha oky, i pay about 30k. monthly for 1 bedroom. what do you have to say
what country pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2, OJODU BERGER LAGOS! BUY NOW AND BUILD! / Container Movement In Lagos To Any Part Of The Country / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.