Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky (26484 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Anetorfavour: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]If a prisoner is consuming a trunk of the countries resources, and the law abiding citizens are finding it hard to cope with the harsh economy! Something is really wrong with this country!! coolIf a prisoner is consuming a trunk of the countries resources, and the law abiding citizens are finding it hard to cope with the harsh economy! Something is really wrong with this country!!r
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by omooje1(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked ha, Bros u can lie oooo
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Anetorfavour: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2020
[color=#000099If a prisoner is consuming a large part of the countries resources, and the law abiding citizens are finding it hard to cope with the harsh economy! Something is really wrong with this country!!]
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Na lion him deh eat or one ram per day
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by BlackDuke(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2020
I hope the Kaduna State Correctional facility can keep up with this feeding bill for the Sheikh.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by SniperSmurf(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2020
For one man this is too much.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Mile18(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
N3. 5mil a month? Lol, the first question every sane Nigerian citizen will ask is;

"Which kain food He dey chop"

El-Rufai came out to make the lies more believable for moronic zombies by saying that the sum was not only for feeding but for security as well..... How much are they paying those security men attached to El-zakzaky monthly? grin

When I come here to tell you guy's that baba lifeless is the grand patron of corruption, brain dead zombies will flood my mention like flies.

This useless administration thinks we all are "Sai baba" miscreants who accept the lies they churn out...

Shame on you Major General M. Buhari (rtd)

that's e, actually what I want to ask which Kain food him dey chop?
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Mile18(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2020
tstx:
GUCCI RICE AND FILA STEW

Lol
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Reference(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2020
grin..... probably 5 course chow frrom a Michelin chef.... blue sea oysters?.....Bavarian truffles?... or Black Sea caviar?.... or the infamous gold leaf steak... hmmm Radisson Blue must be green with envy. Hope the DSS goes commercial soon. Can't wait to be detained... tongue

1 Like

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by einsteine(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2020
They imprisoned the guy and still use the guy cash out.

Parte after parte.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by ernieboy(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Anetorfavour:
[color=#000099If a prisoner is consuming a large part of the countries resources, and the law abiding citizens are finding it hard to cope with the harsh economy! Something is really wrong with this country!!]
oga I am sure only a tiny portion of that sum was actually used to feed him, his captors are just using him as an excuse to loot.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by yahoosurepass(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2020
3.5m monthly.

#112, 903 daily

shocked shocked shocked

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by sylve11: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2020
VisioDirect:
A country that struggle with 30k minimum wage is able to spend 3.5m feeding just one man monthly.

grin grin cool

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by CSTR2: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Al Jazeera just released a documentary on Nigeria"s disappearing oil money.
It's on YouTube.

I almost cried.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Alaganature(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2020
This country don finished..No future for the youth again and all this politicians are just spending money on irrelevant things..Na to travel out of this country ooo
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by sammuell(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
obembet:
3.5m monthly.

#112, 903 daily

Thank God his a Muslim, he doesn't eat all days.

Supposing this man is not a Muslim, and he doesn't believe in fasting. Buhari would have spend over # 2billion naira for his feeding.
Kill me�
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Coolgent(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
obembet:
3.5m monthly.

#112, 903 daily

Thank God his a Muslim, he doesn't eat all days.

Supposing this man is not a Muslim, and he doesn't believe in fasting. Buhari would have spend over # 2billion naira for his feeding.
Wallahi Major General Buhari is the must corrupt and hypocritical president ever.
I pray he should seek third term so that we Northerners can avenge
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Enemyofpeace: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2020
aolawale025:
What was he eating?
lions, gorilla, tortoise, chimpanzee, elephants, tigers and other wild animals that are very very expenses
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by FEGNO: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2020
N20 million can put down a moderately built duplex in most parts of Nigeria. A little over invoicing on the feeding budget being reported by one or two big oga's in the Agency and gbam! They are property owners. Ever wondered how some of these EFCC and DSS boys build their houses??
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Ken4Christ: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Nigerian civil servants are the main crooks that we have, Politicians are just too noisy

N164.500.000 / 4 years = N41,125,000 per year

NN41,125,000 per year / 365 days = N112,671 or $300 Per day

N112,671/3 = N37,557 per meal assuming he eats thrice daily which is most unlikely. This is corruption fighting back at us. Now, who will investigate the DSS? Who will arrest them if found guilty of gross financial mismanagement?

I keep saying that Nigeria is about the richest country in the world but our monies are being stolen and grossly mismanaged by our leaders. When are we going to have credible leaders? Next election, it is still these leaders that will come back to be voted for.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by PHijo(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Which tax payers money?

People like Falana should call it what it is; Niger Delta oil money!
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Fuckgovt: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
And yet a fool claims to be fighting corruption.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by kiddkash(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
N3. 5mil a month? Lol, the first question every sane Nigerian citizen will ask is;

El-Rufai came out to make the lies more believable for moronic zombies by saying that the sum was not only for feeding but for security as well..... How much are they paying those security men attached to El-zakzaky monthly? grin

When I come here to tell you guy's that baba lifeless is the grand patron of corruption, brain dead zombies will flood my mention like flies.

This useless administration thinks we all are "Sai baba" miscreants who accept the lies they churn out...

bread and beans
bread 37,500 beans 15,700
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
If two detainees can chop food worth millions of naira i wonder how many billions their hardworking operatives will be spending to put food on their tables
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
jeffizy:
That's the useless result of not being able to reach a compromise with your adversary.

They can limit El Zakky and his followers' excesses to a large extent by giving them conditions to adhere to.

chia all guy men in nigeria go need dss to arrest them soon sef
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Sirmuel1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
All I want is a Canada visa and I swear to cut ties with this useless country
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by BlackSpanner: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:
Al Jazeera just released a documentary on Nigeria"s disappearing oil money.
It's on YouTube.

I almost cried.

Please give me the link to watch
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by CSTR2: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Please give me the link to watch
Go to YouTube and search "Nigeria's disappearing oil money".
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by sleek82(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

maybe na Lion meat he dey chop cheesy grin
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by EdiskyHarry: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
if they like let them spend 600 billion naira, one thing is sure, one day Niger delta oil will be exhausted, everybody will now go back to their country.. let this useless northerners know very well that crude oil is a non renewable resource

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Had No Candidate For Kogi Governorship Election - Court Rules / Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.