Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky (26483 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
tongue Bunch of unfunny jokers...diz could only have happened if EL Zanku zanku and his entire hungry household(zombie shiites members) were fed with atleast two rams on a daily basis....hence,DSS should be probed.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Dude be eating gold bars for breakfast, lunch and dinner undecided
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by maynation(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria is an intercontinental joke.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Sirseedorf(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria the comedy country of the world.

Smh
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by azadus18: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
ok
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by WildChild00(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by xynerise: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
These guys have stolen too much to the extent million sounds like hundred. angry
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2020
jeffizy:
That's the useless result of not being able to reach a compromise with your adversary.

They can limit El Zakky and his followers' excesses to a large extent by giving them conditions to adhere to.
same way kanu was given conditions. He broke them immediately he was released.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2020
They are still struggling with minimum wage....yet look at the amount spent in feeding one man.
What a joke of a country
You start wondering how we got here

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
N3. 5mil a month? Lol, the first question every sane Nigerian citizen will ask is;

"Which kain food He dey chop"

El-Rufai came out to make the lies more believable for moronic zombies by saying that the sum was not only for feeding but for security as well..... How much are they paying those security men attached to El-zakzaky monthly? grin

When I come here to tell you guy's that baba lifeless is the grand patron of corruption, brain dead zombies will flood my mention like flies.

This useless administration thinks we all are "Sai baba" miscreants who accept the lies they churn out...

Shame on you Major General M. Buhari (rtd)

We all (sane and idiotic) know the figure is a lie... That old man couldn't have eaten more than 3 square meals a day, which, even for a glutton, can never amount to over 100k a day.

However, if that figure is real, then EFCC has again failed in its duties to really rid this nation of corruption!!!
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by ikevictor: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2020
And what does slay queens contribute to achieve better governance?

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Antoeni(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Somebody that is this Well Fed, Why is Still Sick?
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by jp130(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Learn to manage a football team while you earn gradually,

Click my signature n add me in whatsapp to put u tru
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by hotmediatv: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria constitution has been compromised and mediocrity celebrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
careytommy37:
bubu cashing out left, right and centre

I tell you... Foreign travel allowance is number 3. Bottomless fuel subsidy no 2. Budget without execution / endless loans with nothing to show is number 1.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by symbianDON(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria is the only country in the world where people in detention feed better than that those who are free! No wonder the man sef is not too keen on regaining his freedom grin
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
VisioDirect:
A country that struggle with 30k minimum wage is able to spend 3.5m feeding just one man monthly. I ve got no doubt, the devil himself reside in Aso rock.
A prisoner 4 dat matter.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by SalomonKane: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2020
With the amount spent on Zak Zakky, it's safe to say the prison he was marooned in is more expensive than lodging in Eko hotel and suites.

Imagine the nonsense this people spew, believing all Nigerians are very stupid. lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by goshen26: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Na human being he de chop?
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by cyberhike(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
fatymore:
Is he on a special diet?
Exactly what I wanted to ask..
Naija just tire me aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Joiedevivre: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
GLO UNLIMITED PROMO
Browse freely at the rate
500 naira/week
1000 naira/month
Glo unlimited! Contact me for more info...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by ibechris(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm...Nigeria!
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Dannyozs(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Howmon:
Punch needs to watch the decay state of it's journalism, the headline and story is shi*t. Who handles recruitment at punch with this rubbish kind of journalism.

The headline read "how DSS spent *****"
The article contains no breakdown whatsoever, just a mumbo jumbo mathematics of dividing the total expense by the number of months.

I hate the fact that the government is useless to waste our money on the unlawful detention of IMN leader, I hate more the crappy and lazy journalism by punch newspaper
a pretentious hypocrite spotted somewhere here undecided
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by A305: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2020
He seems to be enjoying and comfortable just like you would in the cheap 09 corrolla on my page.
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by netflicks(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2020
See Peeps cracking brains as to what this man is eating that runs the bill into mills. . cheesy
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by freeze001(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Howmon:
Punch needs to watch the decay state of it's journalism, the headline and story is shi*t. Who handles recruitment at punch with this rubbish kind of journalism.

The headline read "how DSS spent *****"
The article contains no breakdown whatsoever, just a mumbo jumbo mathematics of dividing the total expense by the number of months.

I hate the fact that the government is useless to waste our money on the unlawful detention of IMN leader, I hate more the crappy and lazy journalism by punch newspaper

The people that first told you they spent N3.5 million monthly on feeding of 2 people and their security, did they give any breakdown beyond that?
Do you expect the Punch to cook up some figures as breakdown so you will still ask them for proof of how they came about such details? The purpose of this piece is to highlight the ridiculousness of such claim by the FG/Kaduna government and also expose the rot and corruption involved therein but you fail to see it. What security exactly? Are they mercenaries hired strictly for Zakzaky and wife or employee operatives already drawing a steady paycheck from the FG?

1 Like

Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by jamace(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Who is feeding who? cheesy
Re: DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky by Saint99: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020
When you've got a big fish in your Tank, you have to feed it well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) / Villagers In Adamawa Repair Bridge Damaged By Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.