Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Want To Get Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Get Pregnant (1306 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Pregnant by uau(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2007
Bleep
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by nossycheek(f): 2:10pm On May 28, 2007
Whether the lady is in her fertile period or not abi?
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by adeboo(f): 2:11pm On May 28, 2007
[quote][/quote]

Well its kinda funny that you think females wanna have lots of mini yous all over the place.
Cause i just dont get the text.
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2007
uau:

babes,
incase any one wants to be pregnant, i can do that with a lead time of 1 week. u can call me on 08032853688 for negotiation.

you just want to have fun and even get paid for doing that.

Get yourself a job and a life.

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Pregnant by efuah(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2007
michelin89:

you just want to have fun and even get paid for doing that.

Get yourself a job and a life.

good kiss
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by NymphoQin(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2007
abegi
this is nothing new now, many women are looking for sperm donors, why you guys acting like he said something strange? go to some sites you will see many men offering this service. he doesn't have to be in the picture , couples are out there barren and desperate and will do this so let the guy make his dough jor. But Wait o, my naija brothers are getting very creative with their money making ideas sha *i bow*
guys read this i found it funny  grin http://www.slate.com/id/2119998/

this poster may be a joker but still we can learn from the topic lol look at this link http://www.azcentral.com/families/articles/0219spermdonors0220.html
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by omoge(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2007
maybe he will use ojuju like them travel agent grin grin
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by NymphoQin(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2007
buhahahaha grin grin
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by uau(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2007
Bleep
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by sukieboy(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2007
grin grin
Oh my God what a business and pleasure! TINAPA is just an ounce of pleasure compared to urs.
Look here my frnd, what abt d risk?
Hw r u going to get them pregnant with ur CD on ?
Again what will you do with the very barren ones ?
You can now agree with me that ur biz is not gonna be fun thru out  grin grin grin grin
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by Amiga(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
You are kidding shocked
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by DaCool: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
You sound like you have been treating STDs all your life undecided : with that rate, are you sure you are just not soliciting for free receptacles for your dead sperm cells? I know a lady who is in desperate need but on two conditions (1) You post the dick size when erect bc she is a mini, she doesn't want to get torn (2) You get tested for HIV ---- certainly you will fail the test.
Re: Want To Get Pregnant by iice(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
LMFAO!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Pregnant by uau(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Bachelor? / Distance Relationship Wahala: / Is There Anything Like Classy Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.