Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (42655 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by nicason(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
I thought APC is really better off until we realized their scam

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by tck2000(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
If a person that sews clothes is a tailor
And a person that cuts hair a barber
What of a person that JAPA when he was declared wanted?

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

That's why of all these people only one man will I respect
Asari Dokubo .
I don't support nor deny his views
But when they came for him
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Upandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE
Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Dedetwo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
By now i expect Kanu to have asked IPOB members to donate money and build him a beffiting edifice. Rather, he keep asking them to flog and beat up Ekeremadu

A typical low life Nigerian. Nnamdi Kanu is not in the business of collecting or directing IPOB to donate money for anybody or anything..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Area4Area: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. You are more concerned with what was said online than you are about finding out the truth about what really happend in Ejiofors compound on the 4th of December

Childish reasoning
What made you erroneously believe the initial report without any investigation and the police even saying that the attack was by SUSPECTED IPOB members, what later made you change your mind or were you at the scene of the incident when it happened?

Have you seen the first video and where did you see it, online or offline? You believed the first video when the lawyer said the police removed the four corpses and now you are now believing in the second video where he said two corpses.

See you believing anything you see online without even trying to analyze and accusing another person of something you are so guilty of.

Stop laying bare your instinct and ignorance to the rest of the world that you cannot reason for yourself but allowing anything and everything you see online to determine how you make up your mind.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by usoroakpan(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / EFCC Picks Up Mohammed Adoke On Arrival From Dubai / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.