Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (42656 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by backtalkG(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
yea all should wait let me consult the real offor
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Babalegba(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why is this criminal not in a cage
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by harryportter: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
If a person that sews clothes is a tailor
And a person that cuts hair a barber
What of a person that JAPA when he was declared wanted?

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

That's why of all these people only one man will I respect
Asari Dokubo .
I don't support nor deny his views
But when they came for him
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Ugandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE
mumu.bayelsa boys defended asari that means it was ogoni people that also defended sowore when dss came for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by DTC2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Ugandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE

Nigga keep your mouth shut!

You clearly don't know the difference between being a coward and being foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by klax(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE

Bro I'm just a bit confused as per this Ejiofor guy. *He said a businessman Emeka Offor want him dead because he is defending IPOB** I dont get it at all.

I think he has not said the truth I see this guy as someone seeking audio sympathy from his pooh followers he should tell us the truth what deal does he had with the businessman called Emeka because how can Emeka want to kill him simply for defending ipob Did IPOB destroy his business or threaten him? if even they do how can he(emeka) chose to attack you for just being a lawyer to someone I don't get his argument.

I hate dubious people this guy is dangerous and very cunny I guess all he want is he want the ipob miscreants to atrack Offor because he knew saying those nonsense will enrage the miscreant and attack Offor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
DTC2:

Nigga keep your mouth shut!

You clearly don't know the difference between being a coward and being foolish

You clearly have shown me what foolishness means anyway. Thanks
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by dederocs(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Very sad, justice must prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Stanzar7: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Upandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE

Muslims and their submissions to issues is worrisome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by alizma: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
The small money in his pocket yaf finish now it is time to come out and dance surugede, the dance of the spirits
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Smoke55: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Upandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE
you actually sat down and wrote this whole ravings?? the hate and pain is serious indeed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Correcto: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
So you actually took time to type this?
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by mbjsuki(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
jimyjames:

Am a great guy I only recognize great people not village champions

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Area4Area: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE
Don't mind them, they'd all JAPA whenever the kitchen becomes so hot.
Bloody JAPANESE
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by PapaAdanna: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE

An AFONJA has no stand in Nigeria, they only support the crowd
No need to banter with such people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Area4Area: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
klax:

Bro I'm just a bit confused as per this Ejiofor guy. *He said a businessman Emeka Offor want him dead because he is defending IPOB** I dont get it at all.

I think he has not said the truth I see this guy as someone seeking audio sympathy from his pooh followers he should tell us the truth what deal does he had with the businessman called Emeka because how can Emeka want to kill him simply for defending ipob Did IPOB destroy his business or threaten him? if even they do how can he(emeka) chose to attack you for just being a lawyer to someone I don't get his argument.

I hate dubious people this guy is dangerous and very cunny I guess all he want is he want the ipob miscreants to atrack Offor because he knew saying those nonsense will enrage the miscreant and attack Offor.
Believe this lawyer at your peril, this was the same person in his first video who said the four corpses were taken away by the police but in this second video, he's saying only two were taken.
@the bolded, I share same sentiment with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Area4Area:
Believe this lawyer at your peril, this was the same person in his first video who said the four corpses were taken away by the police but in this second video, he's saying only two were taken.
@the bolded, I share same sentiment with you.

What he said in his first video was that 4 people were killed but the Police took away two bodies.

The most important thing is for the authorities to conduct a thorough investigation to know what exactly happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
[/s]

[s]

gidgiddy:
Lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and general counsel to IPOB, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has returned to his compound after it was invaded and burn[s][/s]t. Taking journalists around, Ejiofor stated that the security forces invaded his house to kill him, in connivance with businessman, Emeka Offor, just because he is IPOB's Lawyer

The Nigerian Police had declared Ejiofor wanted over the deaths of two Police Officers last month by suspected IPOB members in Ejiofors residence

However, Ejiofor stated that the situation had nothing to do with IPOB but more to do with the fact that he was Lawyer to IPOB.

He stated that Emeka Offor, in service to his Fulani paymasters, was after his life for defending IPOB in court. He said that a local altercation between two Masquerade groups was used to rope in Ejiofor which led to the invasion of Ejiofors country home in Oraifite by the police. When the police got his house, and discovered he was not around, they opened fire on the residents and killed 4 people, carting away two of the bodies.

Ejiofor said that it was the bodies of the two innocent people killed in his residence that was paraded as two police men killed by suspected IPOB members

He said that the Police and the Army now mobilised, returned to his neighbourhood and burnt over 40 houses in the area including his own, and raped many women.

He called on the authorities to give him justice by conducting a thorough investigation in what happend in his residence on December 4th

Picture and statement below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdssG1kiv0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2776980125692703&id=100001422274998

Okay
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Area4Area: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

What he said in his first video was that 4 people were killed but the Police took away two bodies.

The most important thing is for the authorities to conduct a thorough investigation to know what exactly happened

You lie too much, go to that first video at 4:25 mins and hear him when he said the four corpses were taken away by the police.

As for your thorough investigation, you're not serious about that because it was people like you that were praising IPOB initially for finally squaring up to the police and killing them, when some of us were even telling you not to jubilate yet, you tried all you could to indict IPOB for committing the crime so what form of thorough investigation do you want again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Area4Area:
You lie too much, go to that first video at 4:25 mins and hear him when he said the four corpses were taken away by the police.

As for your thorough investigation, you're not serious about that because it was people like you that were praising IPOB initially for finally squaring up to the police and killing them, when some of us were even telling you not to jubilate yet, you tried all you could to indict IPOB for committing the crime so what form of thorough investigation do you want again?

This matter has nothing to do with IPOB. Even the Police used "suspected IPOB members" in their statements which means that they are not even sure

The issue here is what happened in Ejiofors house? What led to the burning of Ejiofors house and the houses in his neighbourhood? Who burnt the houses?

This is a case where the Police claim that two of their members were killed but it is Ejiofor that is shouting that he wants a thorough investigation.

I believe that eventually we shall all know exactly what happened in Ejiofors home as both the police and people in the area are living witnesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by back2sender: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Returned to same house?

Meaning the house was not completely burnt down to rubbles.

Damn!

The military and police personnel's that did this job are in big problem.

no naaaaa, this is a sad thing. i am buharist to the core but i am not happy listening to the young talk.
there are better ways to addressing issues and this is not one of it.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Area4Area: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

This matter has nothing to do with IPOB. Even the Police used "suspected IPOB members" in their statements which means that they are not even sure

The issue here is what happened in Ejiofors house? What led to the burning of Ejiofors house and the houses in his neighbourhood? Who burnt the houses?

This is a case where the Police claim that two of their members were killed but it is Ejiofor that is shouting that he wants a thorough investigation.

I believe that eventually we shall all know exactly what happened in Ejiofors home as both the police and people in the area are living witnesses

So you saw the suspected IPOB members the police wrote when I pointed it out to you then and yet you continued in your claim that it was IPOB and even hoped more policemen were killed. Stop your lies because the internet never forgets, your posts are still on that thread. Typical of IPOBians who act before they reason

You want a thorough investigation now when people like you had already given your verdict.

Have you seen the first video at 4:25 mins to hear when the lawyer said four corpses were taken away? What do you want to know again when YOU had already given us your judgement.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Farki: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
gidgiddy:
Lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and general counsel to IPOB, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has returned to his compound after it was invaded and burnt. Taking journalists around, Ejiofor stated that the security forces invaded his house to kill him, in connivance with businessman, Emeka Offor, just because he is IPOB's Lawyer

The Nigerian Police had declared Ejiofor wanted over the deaths of two Police Officers last month by suspected IPOB members in Ejiofors residence

However, Ejiofor stated that the situation had nothing to do with IPOB but more to do with the fact that he was Lawyer to IPOB.

He stated that Emeka Offor, in service to his Fulani paymasters, was after his life for defending IPOB in court. He said that a local altercation between two Masquerade groups was used to rope in Ejiofor which led to the invasion of Ejiofors country home in Oraifite by the police. When the police got his house, and discovered he was not around, they opened fire on the residents and killed 4 people, carting away two of the bodies.

Ejiofor said that it was the bodies of the two innocent people killed in his residence that was paraded as two police men killed by suspected IPOB members

He said that the Police and the Army now mobilised, returned to his neighbourhood and burnt over 40 houses in the area including his own, and raped many women.

He called on the authorities to give him justice by conducting a thorough investigation in what happend in his residence on December 4th

Picture and statement below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdssG1kiv0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2776980125692703&id=100001422274998

Regardless of your opinions about IPOB this man deserves to be compensated for the damage to his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Myself2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE

Yea saw the video
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by shehuAO: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you did not report yourself to the police,mean you are at hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Area4Area:
So you saw the suspected IPOB members the police wrote when I pointed it out to you then and yet you continued in your claim that it was IPOB and even hoped more policemen were killed. Stop your lies because the internet never forgets, your posts are still on that thread. Typical of IPOBians who act before they reason

You want a thorough investigation now when people like you had already given your verdict.

Have you seen the first video at 4:25 mins to hear when the lawyer said four corpses were taken away? What do you want to know again when YOU had already given us your judgement.

Oh I see. You are more concerned with what was said online than you are about finding out the truth about what really happend in Ejiofors compound on the 4th of December

Childish reasoning
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by DTC2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

You clearly have shown me what foolishness means anyway. Thanks

You welcome grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by engrchykae(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

Asari Dokubo .

JAPANESE
you respect asari dokubo.
Can you please explain how Christian asari dokubo became alhaji mujaheed asari dokubo?
You guys must think all Nigerians are fools.
He was bought over and agreed to be a Moslem and gradually kill off the struggle for nigerdelta.
Just like uwazuruike,am watching nnamdi kanu ,time will definitely whether he was bought over or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki / Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.