Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page (1016 Views)

Inconsistentencies In Mr. Presidents Assets Declaration. / What Happens To The Azikiwe In Mr Presidents Name? / What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
From your presidents facebook page: Sorry couldnt help myself. Laugh wan kill me die

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIAN,SIR GOODLUCK JONATHAN IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF YOUR ROADMAP IN THE FEDERATION. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT THIS YRS 2010 IN ADVANCE. SIR I THANKS GOD FOR THE ELECTRICIAN,HEALTH CENTRE,SPORT ETC. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT THE TENURE OF SUCCESS I JESUS NAME AMEN. SIR,THIS YRS 2011,YOU ARE THE WINNING OF AT ABOVE IN THE PRIMARIES IN DEED. SIR, DONT LOOKED THE FORMER VICE-PRESIDENT TO CHALLENGED TO YOU, IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES 2011. S[b]IR, I AM PLANNING TO DO MY WEDDING NEXT YRS 2011 I ADVANCE. SIR, THE NEED A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY,TO GO IN FOR THE TRADITIONAL DOWRY AND CHURCH WEDDING IN PORT-HARCOURT-RIVERS STATE. SIR THE BANK, IS 4, HOSPITAL ROAD,PH-. MY A/C NO:------MY NAME IS APOSTLE -----------. THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE BANK IS #----------TO ME. IF WITH THE HEART OF GOD TO SEND, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MINE TO YOURSELF, I AM VERY HAPPY AND APPRECIATE IN JESUS NAME AMEN. THANKS. APOSTLE --------.[/b]

Our able President, anything u know will better our Country do it without fear or favour. God is your strenght you will never lack knowledge and good health, u're covered his blood. God Bless Jonathan, God Bless Adenike, God Bless Nigeria.

Your Excellency sir, pls i wish to be your friend for good
. I want you to know that, we nigerians are solidly behind you from day one of your presidency. One man one vote, you will come out the winner of the next election, if they still want wuruwuru you will also emerge victorious. sir, if only you can see inside, the hearts of nigerians. You will come to see the love we Nigerians have for you. Goodluck to our great nation Nigeria, my president, our president and president of the federal republic of Nig.
40 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Mr.President Sir, congratulations for the[b] historic 210days in office today.[/b]we all have a collective dreams for Nigeria and the best thing to do is to be focused in pursuing your aspirations believing that with you in the helm of leadership,our country will once again live up to the credo of our founding fathers. We will forever remain thankful to God for given us a forward sighted leader whose visions and commitments are now transforming our country for a better and also keeping the struggle to ensure that we just have to move on as a Nation. GOODLUCK-NIGERIA!
45 minutes ago · Like · CommentI no fit laugh abeg

That is the wisdom of kingdom, if you'll continue like this, you'll be the best President ever.

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?ref=ts
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
comedy
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
Christmas is around the corner,i'm sure jonathan will do something about it.I dey laugh o
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Jarus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
grin
Reminds me of somebody calling MTN call centre begging for recharge cards
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by afrobaby(f): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
Jarus:

grin

lol, hilarious, so so funny
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
Jarus:

grin
ROTL. . .i wan die
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
Well 9ja is filled with all sorts
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by desgiezd(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
Did that Apostle write in English Language or a variant of it?
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by ajani68: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
I dey laugh oo ooooooooooo
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by 9ijaMan: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2010
Me too dey laugh o!
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by nex(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
Patience go soon start to dey distribute bags of rice again.
But really most Nigerians are de-facto ass lickers!
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by seanet02: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
i dey laugh oooooooooo
naija for show
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Boboribo: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
The Apostle needs education not money.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by 1025: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
OMG, most times when i want to see how hunger has destroyed our sense of reasoning, i will sign into facebook and check jonathan's wall.
this is funny.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by 9ijaMan: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
I guess we cannot blame the guy that much. Since it's customary to dole out huge sums as transport fares in Aso Rock, the man of God probably feels GEJ would be so kind enough to help him in prepping for his marriage. At least the demands of the porr guy will be solved with just $2,000 which is a far cry from the usual (normal) $50k transport money from the presidency. Abeg make una leave the man jare.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nsiman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
Since i have been thinking what this thread is all about, i've just realise that its a joke. TAKE IT TO THE JOKE SECTION
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by PapaBrowne(m): 3:40am On Dec 04, 2010
You all missed out on the biggest moral in this post!!

The simple fact that citizens of a country feel like they have a leader they can connect with at any given time is a very, very very big thing!
That a citizen feels like he has the opportunity to share his very trivial personal problem with his president!! Thats big! Y'all just don't get it!
That guy in the first post (the one with "beaurriful becomerich-like grammar) perceives Jonathan as that "Big Uncle" out there in Abuja who can fix all his problems.
In an election year, that's the most ideal image you want to cut for yourself!! The people have to feel like you can fix their problems!

Jonathan has successfully penetrated the minds of the average Nigerian. Go out to the streets and interview the masses and you will find an extremely popular President. Same on all the polls conducted online! 350,000 facebook fans is no joke by any standard!!

Y'all can scorn his supporters all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are by far in the majority and come election day,free and fair he will smash the runner up by a wide,wide margin!
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by 9ijaMan: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2010
PapaBrowne:

The simple fact that citizens of a country feel like they have a leader they can connect with at any given time is a very, very very big thing!
That a citizen feels like he has the opportunity to share his very trivial personal problem with his president!! Thats big! Y'all just don't get it!
That guy in the first post (the one with "beaurriful becomerich-like grammar) perceives Jonathan as that "Big Uncle" out there in Abuja who can fix all his problems.
In an election year, that's the most ideal image you want to cut for yourself!! The people have to feel like you can fix their problems!

Jonathan has successfully penetrated the minds of the average Nigerian. Go out to the streets and interview the masses and you will find an extremely popular President. Same on all the polls conducted online! 350,000 facebook fans is no joke by any standard!!

Y'all can scorn his supporters all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are by far in the majority and come election day,free and fair he will smash the runner up by a wide,wide margin!

Which planet do you live on?
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by MaiSuya(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2010
Jarus:

grin

KAI! pls tell me this is not true! my belle!
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by PapaBrowne(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2010
9ijaMan:

Which planet do you live on?

On the planet where Jonathan will be President of a country called Nigeria on the the Ist of June 2011.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by 9ijaMan: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
PapaBrowne:

On the planet where Jonathan will be President of a country called Nigeria on the the Ist of June 2011.
Wishful thinking!
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
PapaBrowne:

What has this got to do with the main issue ?
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by PapaBrowne(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What has this got to do with the main issue ?

Can you please educate me on what the main issue is?
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Becomrich11: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
Adenike port harcourt? that sound like scam to me. If she is Yoruba. 99% of the time, they do thier wedding in yorubaland.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by slap1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
desgiezd:

Did that Apostle write in English Language or a variant of it?
In Apostolic Language, I think.
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Can you please educate me on what the main issue is?
When you've already turned the idiotic demand by the guy into campaign for jonathan.Bootlicker !
Re: Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2010
i dey laugh !!!! grin grin grin

Very funny, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved Aspirants Poised To Dump Bayelsa Pdp / Luth, Federal Hospitals’ Doctors Join Striking Lagos Colleagues / Buhari Woos Ibb, Atiku, Gusau : As Jonathan, Ciroma Groups’ Talks Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.