Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children (2627 Views)

Inconsistentencies In Mr. Presidents Assets Declaration. / BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / Unbelievalbe Posts From Mr. Presidents Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
Am just wondering why we never get to hear anything about them.at least we hear about Abacha's children,Obasanjo's children,Yaradua's children especially Τ̲̅ђέ one that takes pictures with guns and money.Even Τ̲̅ђέ whole world knows malia and sasha o
bama.
But for president Goodluck,we hardly hear anything about them.are they intentionally keeping their identity secret?
I know many of you will start calling for my head but really is it not important we know?
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Itoroetti(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
what concern u with his personal life?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by slimming: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
who sent you, be careful o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Tjohn1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
That Patience is not their mother cool
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by vizboy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
@op go look for work i can see u are jobless

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
@op, u need info to aid ur kidnap operation abi? Pls leave here at once b4 thunder begin chase u! Did u vote for GEJ's kids? Abi their papa nor reach u insult? Malu

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
But nawa for una o.its a bad thing to know about our leader's children abi

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by qualified(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
It is none of ur business. Sorry, none of ur joblessness!
Even ur caption attest to that. Pls correct d gbagun b4 looking for ur elder to gossip.
Get a life!
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by bcomputer101: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
@OP,

Please try and first solve your own problem which is grammatical error.

What do you mean by PRECIDENT?
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dumb I d I o t s like you . For una mind, una don see person wey no know weting him D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do. President -precident.
it happened cos I was using auto complete.so pls focus on Τ̲̅ђέ topic or leave if u don't have anything important to say .there are thousands of topic on nairaland
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by talktimi(m): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Artificial insemination/Surrogate mother, GEJ has kids from another woman too who he had to send to the UK because of madam P's wahala. Op pls leave the 1st family alone

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by BrokenTV: 4:51am On Apr 26, 2013
I dont understand some people of what importance is his children to you. Did you vote the children or their father. Op please give yourself a hot slap.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2013
talktimi: Artificial insemination/Surrogate mother, GEJ has kids from another woman too who he had to send to the UK because of madam P's wahala. Op pls leave the 1st family alone
Thank you better person.your answer is manageable.
I asked this question because my neighbor's kid asked me and I was blank
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2013
Broken TV: I dont understand some people of what importance is his children to you. Did you vote the children or their father. Op please give yourself a hot slap.
Broken tv indeed lol
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by mike404(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2013
T-john:
That Patience is not their mother cool
What's wrong wiv this p**sy
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Marotzke(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2013
kekakuz: Am just wondering why we never get to hear anything about them.at least we hear about Abacha's children,Obasanjo's children,Yaradua's children especially Τ̲̅ђέ one that takes pictures with guns and money.Even Τ̲̅ђέ whole world knows malia and sasha o
bama.
But for president Goodluck,we hardly hear anything about them.are they intentionally keeping their identity secret?
I know many of you will start calling for my head but really is it not important we know?
What' this obsession with USA? You could not complete your yeye topic without mentioning Obamas' children. oya tell me the names of David Cameron's, Vladimir putin's, Jacob Zuma's children? Akuya Americana.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by pomporiking: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2013

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2013
OGa Jonathan is simply a confuse Man!____Its true that we suppose to know the name of our puppet President,but as a dull man wen e be e nor wan allow us know dem___bt i know say one of d children ugly,big belle and round head.
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by don33310(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Pls,if you can't assist the op, don't insult him and don't derail the topic
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by gerrardomendes(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2013
they r in d aso rock villa-ge.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2013
These nairalander could defend anything and everything. They are happy to see Obama's wife and children's faces on their TV screen but cant even recognise the children of their own president. The question is harmless and Mr Jona doesn't need the help of any Nairalander to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Blazinraj01(f): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2013
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by qualified(f): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2013
maasoap: These nairalander could defend anything and everything. They are happy to see Obama's wife and children's faces on their TV screen but cant even recognise the children of their own president. The question is harmless and Mr Jona doesn't need the help of any Nairalander to defend him.

if Mr. Jona doesn't need help to be defended, d op too shld ask him, not nairaland.
Op, we have only one president not 'presidents'.
Get a life and get busy fruitfully!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
please stop blaming the fact that you do not read the news on your president. Please the president has three beautiful children; two girls and a boy. Go grab a newspaper and start reading today!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by dridowu: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2013

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by lillyveezy: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2013
babe_online: please stop blaming the fact that you do not read the news on your president. Please the president has three beautiful children; two girls and a boy. Go grab a newspaper and start reading today!!!
tanx 4 ur proper diagnosis.the op's inability to read is his greatest undoing.Even the pictures of these kids has graced newspaper covers more than once in recent times.I weep for Naigerian youths.The president's children has been hidden from us in newspaper,because anything u want to hid from a black man,just put it in print.Shame.
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by debetmx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Juice 1992
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by kekakuz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
lillyveezy: tanx 4 ur proper diagnosis.the op's inability to read is his greatest undoing.Even the pictures of these kids has graced newspaper covers more than once in recent times.I weep for Naigerian youths.The president's children has been hidden from us in newspaper,because anything u want to hid from a black man,just put it in print.Shame.

Weep not for o nairalander. for ur shame is near o hypocrite.what's Τ̲̅ђέ use of Τ̲̅ђέ information you have that u can't share?
Guy till u die,u may not know half of ΨђåƮ I know thanks to reading
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by idumuose(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Whts wrong wth knowing GEJ's children?If Ɣ☺u stay in d same compound
Wth yur landlord and Ɣ☺u never got to c his children,won't
Ɣ☺u ask quetions.Jonathan is our President and it is morally
Right to knw who is chilren are.GEJ is Nigerian property and
We need to knw.we nid to knw if he has responsible children.
A man who cannot take care of his household cannot take care
Of a country.
So all of those whose mouths are running riot shuld put a
Scabbard in their mouths.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by MrMcJay(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
We have a right to know the lives of our elected public officers. That is why they are PUBLIC officers. How do I know if the child of my elected public officer is the product of spousal rape? That's by the way, GEJ has an adopted child in the Abuja Law School. She is the daughter of a late friend of his and she finished from Unical. I heard GEJ went for an assisted reproductive procedure in Lagos when he was Deputy Gov of Bayelsa. Hweva, I don't think that boy that looks like an egg roll is the product of that process.
Re: What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children by initiate: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Itoroetti :
what concern u with his personal life?

they are public figures . fed, clothed,housed and schooled with public money. we should know their names, ages etc. there is nothing wrong with that pls.

its because of this same backward attitude that turai felt yaradua's illness was a private affair until he died.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia, Nigeria And Others In Financial Trouble As Australia Discovers Oil / BBC Changes Gear,now Says "Nigeria Troops Cross Into Cameroun" / Exposed:aircraft On Top TB Joshua's Building Is A Nigerian Air Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.